Galmudug Vs ASWJ: The Guriceel War. Latest Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallahi seeing the xoolo MM politicizing GM war on the terrorists aswj is turning them many HGs away from them, whatever support they had from HGs is now totally gone , even Indhacada spoke out today saying that certain MM and hawiye politicians are enflaming GM by supporting aswj terrorists.
I was surprised, he demanded Qoorqoor get rid of them for good.

@TekNiKo MM know they have lost their MPs after what they have done in Galmudug, they are desperate. Fiqi lost his seat (Xaaf) and the rest of them will too. That’s all that is from them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Most of the people fighting Shakir are locals who are Sufi and were part of ASWJ. Including Gen Mascud.
Nope few paid traitors like Mascuud are not majority of locals, if that were true Ahlu Sunna would have been defeated along time ago.

Jungle

VIP
Dahir Alasow talking about it now I cant believe Qoor Qoor is so evil to grant these Xawaadle militias free reign. Its sickening.

dahir naasoweyne doesnt know bakaay is mudulood lol like i said xawaadle are getting all fingers pointed at them. tf brought them to galgaduud?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Maxamed bin Harti @Bariire @cow qadiriya should be classed as a mental disorder. :russ:

These dudes sound like Nation of Islam

51BUqIDfB7L.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Basically the events that happen today Ahlu Sunnah was victorious hopefully they get a bit more support to finish them off

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This shows you many clans support Al Kabab! Where were they when AS attacking Mudug!!

Waryaa @TekNiKo u guys live,graze, and marry from each other the 'cayr'. What's the deal with their clan nicknames. Habar 'ceeji' meaning 'mother of strangulation' and 'cabsiiye' closest english translation is 'feared'.

TekNiKo

VIP
Qoor Qoor will soon address the people he looks broken and defeated. So much for defeating Ahlu Sunnah

TekNiKo

VIP
Ahlu Sunnah welcomes peacetalks and end of fighting as long as they are recognized as a political reality blame FGS and AMISOM for destroying Guriceel

Last edited:
Much fake news is spread by enemies of Galmudug. Guriceel under Galmudug control. We sent a strong message that Galmudug will not tolerate the peace and unity to be compromised

TekNiKo

VIP
Fighting continues as Ahlu Sunnah push back towards the southern point where Ciidanka Huwanta are stationed Ahlu Sunnah still control Jamaacadah.

TekNiKo

VIP
Spokesman of MM

Daahir Geelle “Ahlu Sunnah can never be defeated by force, they defeated them in Injii only for them to come back” They will be back again.

TekNiKo

VIP
Suldaan Beesha Wagardhac urge all MX to defend Sheekh Shaakir

Status
Not open for further replies.