Galmudug Vs ASWJ: The Guriceel War. Latest Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cow

VIP
lunatics and zealots have bracketed themselves in the university. the rest of the city is in government hands.

the government does not want to blow up the university which is why it is taking this long. plus the suufis asked for ceasefire yesterday.

They have been crushed alhamdullah. These people were creating fitnah. A

Government has emerged no longer will we accept moryaanimo

I have a lot of respect and love for QorQor may allah protect him and make him president of this country.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They have been crushed alhamdullah. These people were creating fitnah. A

Government has emerged no longer will we accept moryaanimo

I have a lot of respect and love for QorQor may allah protect him and make him president of this country.
No one has been crushed fighting is ongoing reinforcements from Xamar heading to Guriceel

TekNiKo

VIP

Sheekh Shaakir rallying the troops with his beautiful khutbah.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@TekNiKo Kkk, long time no see but what's with the constant switching bro? I swear you've switched more than the weather. One day you're supporting Farmaajo next day you're anti-N&N. Just before you supported Galmudug and now you're with ASWJ? I even saw you welcome Laftagareen as your new president.
:mjkkk:

If ASJW disappears and you become homeless then don't worry. I'll welcome you to Somaliland. At least then you'll have something to support.

:pachah1:

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@TekNiKo Kkk, long time no see but what's with the constant switching bro? I swear you've switched more than the weather. One day you're supporting Farmaajo next day you're anti-N&N. Just before you supported Galmudug and now you're with ASWJ? I even saw you welcome Laftagareen as your new president.
:mjkkk:

If ASJW disappears and you become homeless then don't worry. I'll welcome you to Somaliland. At least then you'll have something to support.

:pachah1:
He deffo got family assets invested in the brotherhood. I've never seen @TekNiKo on the defence like this. Like bro accept it they fought the government and lost. If my own tribe fought a well armed and trained army and lost I'd check my iq.

Tribe or not. We cannot normalise fighting the regional government that's trying to rebuild our nation and self esteem as a whole. We cannot accept people making us look like animals both in the west and at home.

You ain't alone homie even Man u took an L this week.
:kanyehmm: :ufdup:

CBB Qoor Qoor we’re very desperate they tried to spread fake news of Taliye Cagalab

Its called propaganda, and its normal during wars, and horta you as an Ogaden what business is to you Galmudug, do you see any of us HG interfering in your Jubaland?

Sxb an gala xishoodno stay out of our affairs niyahoow and instead just report the deadly skirmish that broke out in Kismaayo today.

TekNiKo

VIP
CBB Qoor Qoor we’re very desperate they tried to spread fake news of Taliye Cagalab
CBB wa ceeboobeen kkkkk they truly are failed propagandists

Cagalaab is still fighting them and they claim he surrendered :deadpeter:

Its called propaganda, and its normal during wars, and horta you as an Ogaden what business is to you Galmudug, do you see any of us HG interfering in your Jubaland?

Sxb an gala xishoodno stay out of our affairs niyahoow and instead just report the deadly skirmish that broke out in Kismaayo today.

Ansaaru Sunnah is not a tribe or region they are Aqeedah against HiilShabab

TekNiKo

VIP
He deffo got family assets invested in the brotherhood. I've never seen @TekNiKo on the defence like this. Like bro accept it they fought the government and lost. If my own tribe fought a well armed and trained army and lost I'd check my iq.

Tribe or not. We cannot normalise fighting the regional government that's trying to rebuild our nation and self esteem as a whole. We cannot accept people making us look like animals both in the west and at home.

You ain't alone homie even Man u took an L this week.
:kanyehmm: :ufdup:
Sufism will never die we will keep fightinf against HillShabaab who assist terrorists

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking Midowga Musharixiinta call for withdrawal of Gorgor and Xamar soldiers and peacetalks with Ahlu Sunnah. Fighting has failed lets see if Qoor Qoor will listen

C892D780-E51A-4B96-81A2-16878F1EDE1E.jpeg

cow

VIP
Rooble does not control the army and farmaajo is not going to listen to MM losers. guriceel will be like beledxaawo the government will win militarily and the suufis have the chose between death or complete and unconditional surrender.

Rooble does not control the army and farmaajo is not going to listen to MM losers. guriceel will be like beledxaawo the government will win militarily and the suufis have the chose between death or complete and unconditional surrender.

wallahi seeing the xoolo MM politicizing GM war on the terrorists aswj is turning them many HGs away from them, whatever support they had from HGs is now totally gone , even Indhacada spoke out today saying that certain MM and hawiye politicians are enflaming GM by supporting aswj terrorists.

cow

VIP
wallahi seeing the xoolo MM politicizing GM war on the terrorists aswj is turning them many HGs away from them, whatever support they had from HGs is now totally gone , even Indhacada spoke out today saying that certain MM and hawiye politicians are enflaming GM by supporting aswj terrorists.

they fear of farmaajo and qoor qoor winning against suufi will put a nail on their election hopes. they also supported janaan and where calling for the government to remove troops from beledxaawo for almost 1.5 years and no one listened to those losers. now beledxaawo is secure from janan and any kenyan lackey.

same will be for guriceel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts