Galmudug SWS massacre sets a dangerous precedent

When I go back, I will bully these kaluun ku nool naago.

Waa igu balan sxb.

Ps dhulos and ogs are a single clan, in my mind. Your spoils are mine, and mine are yours but fortunately, we both karbaashed them.:trumpsmirk:
Did they feed you expired caano boodhe as a kid?
You was just bragging about massacring harti civilians in kista how's that gonna make you brothers with dhulos? :what1:

When I got back I'll bully mj kulaha..
Nigga you'll be preparing ugaali by the day and sucking on big fat kikuyu by the nights.. Beenta naga dhaaf :heh:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
You was just bragging about massacring harti civilians in kista how's that gonna make brothers with dhulos? :what1:

Nigga you'll be preparing ugaali by the day and sucking on big fat kikuyu by the nights.. Beenta naga dhaaf :heh:
Where would he even see an mj lol the nation of puntland doesn’t accept his kind and we don’t go near the kikuyu and habesha camps lol

You was just bragging about massacring harti civilians in kista how's that gonna make brothers with dhulos? :what1:

Dhulos dont subscribe to the harti trap, like i dont subscribe to the kablalax.

Dhulos are in jubaland, they are more than welcome to do as they please.

not you tho.

i'll bully you maggots. my clan did all the massacring in 93, dont forget, dhiig dapayaco inaan daadiyo kacsi iyo orgasm out of this world ah baan ka heli lahaa.:manny:

Farm

VIP

not you tho.

i'll bully you maggots. my clan did all the massacring in 93, dont forget, dhiig dapayaco inaan daadiyo kacsi iyo orgasm out of this world ah baan ka heli lahaa.:manny:

Someone from Ethiopia telling someone from Somalia what they can do.

:damn::damn::damn:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Barre died on a Nigerian toilet and where’s Jess today didn’t he get his own clan massacred by the same HG he worked with?

:mjlaugh:
none of it changes he massacred you like goats on ciid day.

barre did the same.

maybe go back this summer, and learn how to fight. :samwelcome:

Farm

VIP
none of it changes he massacred you like goats on ciid day.

barre did the same.

maybe go back this summer, and learn how to fight. :samwelcome:

Mx were massacred far worse by MJs in response look up the Cabudwaaq massacres by the SSDF..

As for your people we gave thousands to Ethiopia to rape, torture and kill.

:chrisfreshhah:

MJ always win, these days if we summon any of your people to Garowe you’ll come within minutes.

We aren’t in the same league kid.

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2019-6-16_11-15-20.jpeg

I heard the biggest joke today, og knowing how to fight

Mx were massacred far worse by MJs in response look up the Cabudwaaq massacres by the SSDF..

As for your people we gave thousands to Ethiopia to rape, torture and kill.

:chrisfreshhah:

MJ always win, these days if we summon any of your people to Garowe you’ll come within minutes.

We aren’t in the same league kid.
didnt marehan help you fight off HG in gaalkacayo?:gucciwhat:

so much disrespect.

Farm

VIP
didnt marehan help you fight off HG in gaalkacayo?:gucciwhat:

so much disrespect.

OG are too low IQ to understand temporary alliances, just like we used Abgaal for a temporary alliance we disposed of them. Mx were defending their interests in Mudug nothing is free, just like when OG used Aideed’s HG to take Kismayo.

OG are too low IQ to understand temporary alliances, just like we used Abgaal for a temporary alliance we disposed of them. Mx were defending their interests in Mudug nothing is free, just like when OG used Aideed’s HG to take Kismayo.
:mahubowtf: why would you admit this?

doqon, war ceebtaada qarso.

Marehan had to help, they couldnt watch you getting massacred like xoolo, and now you say you were using them.

no shame dabayaco.

Farm

VIP
:mahubowtf: why would you admit this?

doqon, war ceebtaada qarso.

Marehan had to help, they couldnt watch getting massacred like xoolo, and now you say you were using them.

no shame dabayaco.

This is the low IQ I’m talking about, Mx were defending their interests in Mudug... HG were attempting to genocide them although I’m not surprised you fail to understand the concept of a temporary alliance you are too emotional like most low IQ OGs.

This is the low IQ I’m talking about, Mx were defending their interests in Mudug... HG were attempting to genocide them although I’m not surprised you fail to understand the concept of a temporary alliance you are too emotional like most low IQ OGs.
Let me get this straight, marehan were defending their interests in gaalkacayo when dhuusomareeb, cabudwaaq, gelinsoor and other cities that belong(ed) to them were also under attack?:drakewtf:

yeah I am the one with the low IQ.

waryaa dagaal soo barta, just couple days ago duuso bixiye was releasing your POW in tukaraq.:mjlol:

watch him blame dhulos on this one.:drakelaugh:

not you tho.

Let's talk about how to bully people once you done cooking ugaali and finish playing with the kikuyu lollipop :samwelcome:

Tukraq

VIP
Kablalax civil war. Keep it going xoolo.:lolbron: No wonder why Mareexan rules you.
Rule kulaha, you might be a step of from og since you at least live in Somalia instead of foreign subjugation, however you guys live in either the jungles of Gedo or under our subjects the hg in mudug lol, I watch that term rule when your under people we control

Trending

Latest posts