Galmudug SWS massacre sets a dangerous precedent

Tukraq

VIP
You had your chance to come back back with a solid response but you dropped the ball little man. Now stop derailing the thread with your emotional posts, I'm sure you'll have another chance at hitting back in the future :siilaanyolaugh:
This thread is about hawiye an actual tribe in Somalia, that isn’t under subjugation outside of galkayo, your the one who involved og who aren’t relevant in our country

Kkkkk the mj teenage fkd'ers have triggered @Ferrari to the point he changed his whole perspective. He was always an admirer of MJ and how they kept gog and Magog at bay.

That was just few months ago. What happened :pachah1:
waad dawakhaysaa, friend.

runta horta maxay idin dhibtaa?

usha sacad waa taad maraykan ogu dacwayseen inay yihiin isis.:drakelaugh:

First they try to play it off with mediocre jokes. Then they're taken over by the anger and emotions :mjlaugh:

@Ferrari you taking notes sxb? :mybusiness:
aad iyo aad

giphy.gif

In that case how do you explain the battle of Lafaha Harti where we built a new town using the bones of the defeated majerteen? :mjlaugh:

Or all the times the Sayid threw you off cliffs? :russ:

Or the "nights of terror" where majerteen were pulled from their houses and headtopped in Kismayo by Omar Jess?:francis:

Should I keep going?:mjlol:

The history of Ogaden making majerteen their dhilIo is long and delightful :banderas:

Ogaden massacring majerteen:

Sayid mohamed killed 6k Cusmaan maxamuud in a single night, one nigga survived, he shat himself apparently.

Bahgeri killed 11k ciise maxamuds, thrown them off a cliff, to this day, ciise riyoole are still laangaab despite being the biggest MJ clan 100 years ago.

Lafo harti where some 80 mjs' bones were chewing up by Ogaden.

Suldaan of jubaland, suldaan magan yusuf, karbaashed them when they sided with the british in 1916.

cumar jees was like hold my caano geel, ya'll aint done shit, and went a three day MJ hunting purge, going door to door.

This is the reason why I dont get angry by anything MJ says, they have suffered under our hands the worst.

:manny:

Tukraq

VIP
This new breed of punan1s have no tactical nous. Two posts is usually what it takes to make them lose all composure :francis:
I almost feel bad for you subjugated people but after what happened to the mx and barre, no pity, you guys are the most langaab and don’t even hold more than 2km in Somalia and in Kenya and Ethiopia in concentration camps, from now on I’m only fkd against actually respectable opponents like Issaq and hawiye not weak subjugated Ogaden

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope Galmudug leads the way and shows a model of Galmudug of peace and stability with no rahanwayn who has no stake in the town nor invests but only bleeds it dry and houses his shabab rahanwayn relatives from bay/bakool when their on mission from shabab inside the town, I can't wait to use galmudug as an example to show how crime drops and instability when their gone and how you save your jobs of market place for your own people to keep the money locally.

Tukraq

VIP

Sayid mohamed killed 6k Cusmaan maxamuud in a single night, one nigga survived, he shat himself apparently.

Bahgeri killed 11k ciise maxamuds, thrown them off a cliff, to this day, ciise riyoole are still laangaab despite being the biggest MJ clan 100 years ago.

Suldaan of jubaland, suldaan magan yusuf, karbaashed them when they sided with the british in 1916.

cumar jees was like hold my caano geel, ya'll aint done shit, and went a three day MJ hunting purge, going door to door.

This is the reason why I dont get angry by anything MJ says, they have suffered under our hands the worst.

Ogaden massacring :chrisfreshhah: how can literal kikuyu and habesha slaves massacre they don’t even live in Somalia I don’t consider them Somali nationally, basically the untouchable class of Ethiopia and Kenya :susp:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo Where-ever Rahanwayn is limited, why is there less problems? North no rahanwayn not much problems. Even if u look at smaller towns in PL/GM u will see no problems, why? it's an absence of rahanwayn oo afka soo xirto to do missions for shabab and they hide under their traders in the town who house them AND THEY FULLY KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::deadpeter::mjcry::kendrickcry::ohdamn::wow1::tocry:

Indeed it now makes sense why they have so much anger towards the OG nation :wow:

Look how I've triggered @Tukraq with 2 simple posts. Left him angry and desolate. He's even started to praise his nemesis Hawiye :pachah1:

Tukraq

VIP
:damn::damn::damn::damn::deadpeter::mjcry::kendrickcry::ohdamn::wow1::tocry:

Indeed it makes sense why they have so much anger towards the OG nation :wow:

Look how I've triggered @Tukraq with 2 simple posts. Left him angry and desolate. He's even started to praise his nemesis Hawiye :pachah1:
Hawiye is a nemesis in our country somalia, OG is a foreign group of subjugated slaves in our neighbouring countries

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tukraq Bro no offence, I like u but you kinda proving these OG proof that your a girl because ur saying another man slaps him, well why don't you? So do u agree u CANT? Well that pretty much has him winning this argument. He might get slapped but he is always slapping u is the message. Lift up the FKD god dammit. When I brutalize OG u see how they run while their chewing with u.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq Bro no offence, I like u but you kinda proving these OG proof that your a girl because ur saying another man slaps him, well why don't you? So do u agree u CANT? Well that pretty much has him winning this argument. He might get slapped but he is always slapping u is the message. Lift up the FKD god dammit. When I brutalize OG u see how they run while their chewing with u.
Sahib I’m just toying around with these slaves lol, I don’t take people under subjugation as competition, it’s like a Chinese getting made fun of by a Uyghur basically a joke

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sahib I’m just toying around with these slaves lol, I don’t take people under subjugation as competition, it’s like a Chinese getting made fun of by a Uyghur basically a joke

Bro but don't u see the FKD line he was using by noting wars he alleges he kicked your ass in? So this subjectated slave is doing this your clan and your only response is your subjectated slave, well then wtf are u if a slave is doing this to u? LIFT IT UP bro this is a shameful FKD.

Tukraq

VIP
I can’t slap someone who’s already another mans boy, basically that’s Habesha and kikuyu property

Bro but don't u see the FKD line he was using by noting wars he alleges he kicked your ass in? So this subjectated slave is doing this your clan and your only response is your subjectated slave, well then wtf are u if a slave is doing this to u? LIFT IT UP bro this is a shameful FKD.
:dead::dead::deadpeter:

Trending