Galmudug SWS massacre sets a dangerous precedent

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@diaby I am koonfur galbeed fired up today, But when I am OG fired up u just wait for your FKD. I can't give u a good FKD yet as my mind is focused on these little vermins from bay/bakool who leech everyone dry, never invests which means they have no stake in the town they live in, assist rahanwayn shabab to enter other ppl town and allow them to live with them untill they carry out missions.

HG have made a bold move to send a message to these pricks, I hope this becomes nation wide.

Why is this enslaved cagdheer so obsessed with MJ and PL...? Did we sell your uncle like a Pokémon card sxb?

:mjlol:

This guy's totally mind fucked lol.
I can envision him chasing away non existing mj's around him...looking like someone who's chasing away flies.. Shish.. Shish. Shish.. Shish..

In that case how do you explain the battle of Lafaha Harti where we built a new town using the bones of the defeated majerteen? :mjlaugh:

Or all the times the Sayid threw you off cliffs? :russ:

Or the "nights of terror" where majerteen were pulled from their houses and headtopped in Kismayo by Omar Jess?:francis:

Should I keep going?:mjlol:

The history of Ogaden making majerteen their dhilIo is long and delightful :banderas:
The same Omar jeez who was chased out with his alkoliste drug addict militia and had to beg the Hawiye to attack kismayo with him :mjlol:

@Tukraq
Omar jees and his militia get kicked out of kismaayo by forces loyal to Gen. Morgan.
The streets where literally filled with the bodies of useless big foot looma ooyaan militia... Then after this karbaash the defeated low iq big foot went to the Hawiye militias who's been kept at bay for months by the daarood forces..
I bet Omar jees was looking like this when we he went to the hawiye generals

:feedme::ileycry:
Please help me free ogadenia
The hawiye reaction.
:yacadiim::mugshotman:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Another thread about Galmudug sidetracked by intra Darod beef :drakekidding:

Let those deaths be a warning to Puntland. 9 RX paid for the death of 1 HG. In the Civil War, the blood of 1 HG was worth 40 Darod men. :denzelnigga:

Ogaden massacring majerteen:

Sayid mohamed killed 6k Cusmaan maxamuud in a single night, one nigga survived, he shat himself apparently.

Bahgeri killed 11k ciise maxamuds, thrown them off a cliff, to this day, ciise riyoole are still laangaab despite being the biggest MJ clan 100 years ago.

Lafo harti where some 80 mjs' bones were chewing up by Ogaden.

Suldaan of jubaland, suldaan magan yusuf, karbaashed them when they sided with the british in 1916.

cumar jees was like hold my caano geel, ya'll aint done shit, and went a three day MJ hunting purge, going door to door.

This is the reason why I dont get angry by anything MJ says, they have suffered under our hands the worst.

:manny:
Reaching? This was done by my folks if anything my great grandfather was killed in reprisal for this incident:kanyeshrug:
Any ways continue with your jihad against the habar majeerteeny:westbrookswag:
I heard @Armadillo recently came back from his refugee camp in Kenya back to kismayo go karbash him to let us know how serious you are:sass2:

The useless cagdherrs beloved Jubaland
Was even founded under an MJ....instead of thanking us they're now here bragging about massacring poor defenseless civilians.. Wa caqli lix saac walahi :mjlol:

In 1998, the SPM (Harti/Absame) under General "Morgan", based out of Kismayo, founded the autonomous state of Jubbaland. They were strenuously opposed by the Allied Somali Forces, which later became the Jubba Valley Alliance. The SPM and ASF/JVA contended over the control of south Somalia until the JVA proved victorious, driving General "Morgan" into exile.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Patriotic_Movement

Another thread about Galmudug sidetracked by intra Darod beef :drakekidding:

Let those deaths be a warning to Puntland. 9 RX paid for the death of 1 HG. In the Civil War, the blood of 1 HG was worth 40 Darod men. :denzelnigga:

The revolt of the peasants against the king.. Mjs being the king :pachah1:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Reaching? This was done by my folks if anything my great grandfather was killed in reprisal for this incident:kanyeshrug:
I heard @Armadillo recently came back from his refugee camp in Kenya back to kismayo go karbash him to let us know how serious you are:sass2:

Go be a beggar somewhere else

phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Tukraq
Omar jees and his militia get kicked out of kismaayo by forces loyal to Gen. Morgan.
The streets where literally filled with the bodies of useless big foot looma ooyaan militia... Then after this karbaash the defeated low iq big foot went to the Hawiye militias who's been kept at bay for months by the daarood forces..
I bet Omar jees was looking like this when we he went to the hawiye generals

:feedme::ileycry:
Please help me free ogadenia
The hawiye reaction.
:yacadiim::mugshotman:

Not only that, thousands of their women and children were drowned to death on the Shabelle river on the outskirts of Beledweyne by Xawadle of all people. Yet, these c*nts wanna talk about us.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We killed you...
No... We also massacred you...
No.... I killed you more....

A brief summary of this 4 page thread. What a waste of time.

When I go back, I will bully these kaluun ku nool naago.

Waa igu balan sxb.

Ps dhulos and ogs are a single clan, in my mind. Your spoils are mine, and mine are yours but fortunately, we both karbaashed them.:trumpsmirk:

We killed you...
No... We also massacred you...
No.... I killed you more....

A brief summary of this 4 page thread. What a waste of time.
:deadpeter::deadpeter:

When I go back, I will bully these kaluun ku nool naago.

Waa igu balan sxb.

Ps dhulos and ogs are a single clan, in my mind. Your spoils are mine, and mine are yours but fortunately, we both karbaashed them.:trumpsmirk:
aren't dhulo's and og's from the same hooyo? i see why you get along you're brothers

Trending