Galmudug SWS massacre sets a dangerous precedent

Farm

VIP
Let me get this straight, marehan were defending their interests in gaalkacayo when dhuusomareeb, cabudwaaq, gelinsoor and other cities that belong(ed) to them were also under attack?:drakewtf:

yeah I am the one with the low IQ.

waryaa dagaal soo bar, just couple days duuso bixiye was releasing our POW in tukaraq.:mjlol:

watch him blame dhulos on this one.:drakelaugh:

The POWs were dhulo so what does that have to do with me?

Mx never fought in Gaalkacyo, they were fighting HG further south under a Mx banner. SSDF controlled Gaalkacyo, what are you talking about you low IQ big foot?

Let me tag Mudane @Teeri-Alpha

QdZZKDm.gif

The POWs were dhulo so what does that have to do with me?

Mx never fought in Gaalkacyo, they were fighting HG further south under a Mx banner. SSDF controlled Gaalkacyo, what are you talking about you low IQ big foot?

lmao this nigga just backtracked, he went from it was a temp alliance, and now marehan never fought in gaalkacayo.

:mjlol:

Farm

VIP
lmao this nigga just backtracked, he went from it was a temp alliance, and now marehan never fought in gaalkacayo.

:mjlol:

I’m not surprised you can’t read, your people aren’t known to be intelligent. I clearly said they fought in Mudug, not Gaalkacyo. Perhaps you should read what was posted again, Mx fought further south but it was an alliance of sorts hence why I said it was a temporary alliance.

I’m not surprised you can’t read, your people aren’t known to be intelligent. I clearly said they fought in Mudug, not Gaalkacyo. Perhaps you should read what was posted again, Mx fought further south but it was an alliance of sorts hence why I said it was a temporary alliance.
So if they didnt fight in gaalkacayo, and fought further south in mudug, how's that an alliance for you? If you mean you had common enemy in HG, then you are only admitting how weak you are getting karbaashed by a clan who is involved in a whole another war.:mjlol:

no matter how you spin this, you take the L.

MJs=Clan L:kodaksmiley::drakelaugh:

Farm

VIP
Mx have no settlements north of Gaalkacyo, yet this low IQ big foot believes they somehow magically warped north of Gaalkacyo from their nearest village in Saaxo.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Farm

VIP
So if they didnt fight in gaalkacayo, and fought further south in mudug, how's that an alliance for you? If you mean you had common enemy in HG, then you are only admitting how weak you are getting karbaashed by a clan who is involved in a whole another war.:mjlol:

HG massacred your low IQ big foot clan after you aligned with them lol.

You have no room to talk.

:russ:

HG massacred your low IQ big foot clan after you aligned with them lol.

You have no room to talk.

:russ:

We fought them in xamar, their own city.

:manny:

You could never even dream of doing that.

Clan L(MJS), got massacred in their own city.:russ:

different levels.:mjlol:

Farm

VIP
Didn’t langaab xawaadle drown low IQ OGs by the thousands, I heard they didn’t even spare infants.

:gucciwhat:

Talk about ceeb.

Tukraq

VIP

How are the winners of the war taking an l, typical low iq post, mx did no damage and we resubjigated the hg like back in the boqors time, meanwhile you were getting subjugated by Kikuyus and habeshas lol

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Where would he even see an mj lol the nation of puntland doesn’t accept his kind and we don’t go near the kikuyu and habesha camps lol[/QUOTE
Where would he even see an mj lol the nation of puntland doesn’t accept his kind and we don’t go near the kikuyu and habesha camps lol
SSDF flag
images

Puntland flag
images

DDSI flag
images

Bakool state flag
images

Jubbaland flag
images

Bro why waste your time on folks who are basically cheap copies of us and beneath us, they are not called doqon for no reason:mjlaugh:

@Tukraq @Farm
The big foot tricked you guys into a beef with mx.. Don't fall for his traps.. This is his way of avoiding karbaash.. Just like in the old days.. They can't fight us one on one.. See him already sucking up to dhulos :ileycry:

Clan L's favorite chants:

Yaa daarood ahay(civil war days, when they got karbaashed in their lands).

Yaa kablalax ahay(when OGs massacred them in the south).

Yaa harti ahay(today tukaraq).

:drakelaugh:

habar wacasho maka daashaan?:kodaksmiley:

I guess you aint clan L for no reason.:francis:

@Tukraq @Farm
The big foot tricked you guys into a beef with mx.. Don't fall for his traps.. This is his way of avoiding karbaash.. Just like in the old days.. They can't fight us one on one.. See him already sucking up to dhulos :ileycry:
sounds like you are scared of MX.

maxaa dhacay sxb? ma adoo yar bay dhabta ku saari jireen?

Trending

Latest posts