Galmudug Leaders and Businesspeople Pledge $90 Million for the Construction of Hobyo Port

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Garacad is ahead of Hobyo both in terms of town and port development.
DHp2wSM.jpg
Why did you post this picture? This man has absolutely nothing to do with Garacad. We've never seen him and we don't know him. You don't get to claim our hard work.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Reer Galmudug before starting this Port, first started with building the Road connections all over Galmudug like the Galkacyo to Hobyo now complete, also Dhusomareeb to Cadaado to Hobyo is also complete, we have completed all the roads connecting to our major towns, so now its time to start building the Port.

Mash'Allah nice

Reer Galmudug under the GOB community have built roads connecting to Hobyo past few years (all community funded) to prepare for this port.

unknown-66.png

unknown-40.png

unknown-50.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now as HG elected chairman, Prof. Shirwac has announced $50 million from HG community for the port. No more waiting on Qatar.
@Mckenzie @Lex Luther @Falcon @Abdi Caato

Now let's stop hating on each others development and work together on improving the region Inshallah.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Unless it will be a container handling ports because bosaaso list so much activity to berbera nectar it lacks capacity.

Don't you need the roads to be in place first, garacad is in the same boat there's nothing connecting it to a town.

Why focus on importing goods, become self sufficient start producing goods
It will be a container port. we are mostly going to import heavy machinery/equipment and a lot of other materials that we or the rest of Somalia don’t have the infrastructure to produce.

Falcon

90 million can't even build a 30 kilometer tarmac road let alone a port lol.

dadkaan miyay walanyihiin
That is just the amount pledged by few people who attended the ceremony. $100mil-$150mill is enough for the first phase.
its all fantasy i doubt they even have 5 million let alone 90 million dollars.
you honestly can’t be that much biased. :mjlol: our amateur businessmen have more than $5mill let alone an entire clan.

9:45

The first phase alone will be bigger then Mogadishu's port.

"minstry should avoid using qabiil name attached into national project , "
giphy.gif

Falcon

9:45

The first phase alone will be bigger then Mogadishu's port.

"minstry should avoid using qabiil name attached into national project , "
giphy.gif
N&N supporters are somalia’s very own special breed of jackasses, Kulaha “the federal government should not accept construction money from qabils” as if the federal government is building the port or have a say in it.
:heh:
It’s construction haven’t even started yet and N&N jackasses are already claiming it like they did in berbera.

Look at this dhulo jackass too telling people what they should do with their own money in their own land.
And Someone please tell me what “heavy lifting” the federal government did for hobyo other than farmaajo placing a foundational stone for the port 2 years ago.

Trending

Latest posts