gaining muscle thread after ramadan 5 month challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
From last year, laab-dhagax

k3m1w5.jpg

:diddyswag:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Not impressed :/

If I wanted to seek a positive impression from a pre-pubescent season 2 sansa stark twat such as yer'self, I would've made that clear along time ago dearie, PROGRESS, IS ALWAYS, IMPRESSIVE, REGARDLESS IF THE DIFFERENCE IS LARGE OR SMALL, NYKKA.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If I wanted to seek a positive impression from a pre-pubescent season 2 sansa stark twat such as yer'self, I would've made that clear along time ago dearie, PROGRESS, IS ALWAYS, IMPRESSIVE, REGARDLESS IF THE DIFFERENCE IS LARGE OR SMALL, NYKKA.
My god the incoherent ramble continues spare us the nauseous images of your self loving narcissistic personality away from my presence.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
My god the incoherent ramble continues spare us the nauseous images of your self loving narcissistic personality away from my presence.

There's nothing narcissistic about kick starting a great thread by imprinting some before pics, so that in due time, when I achieve my goals pertaining to my physique, I could then post the after image. Maybe the narcissist in hiding is you, do you think I'm intimidated by your 1930s grammar ,child? Somebody send this bih into the red keep.:camby:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
There's nothing narcissistic about kick starting a great thread by imprinting some before pics, so that in due time, when I achieve my goals pertaining to my physique, I could then post the after image. Maybe the narcissist in hiding is you, do you think I'm intimidated by your 1930s grammar child, send this bih into the red keep.
You go partake in what you have to do young man. I have yet to completely unravel your replies. Have a good day sir

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sounds great Im gonna start hitting the gym again soon aswell Might throw in Some morning jogs for some Cardio too

6 months a bit Short but well see As long as Im strict with My diet I'll make some good progress that's for sure

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm only trolling with you guys lol you should know that by now -.- and you always fall for it. Nothing more do I love than an active strong man whith defined muscles oooh lordy does that make blush.

Good luck guys I'm rooting for you, not easy for you but worth it for us ladies :it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.