gaining muscle thread after ramadan 5 month challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:/ you all will quit within a week ..... although a great motivator..ladies we should join and work out as well. A few sisters really need it with what I see when I walk around town.

Good luck guys .... !!
We will not quit and you STOP with the negativity already! I will start on July 7th and that is the day I will post my before pics.
I concur..the ladies should join us as well.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
After month of consistent workouts. I would suggest yall to do 5x5 workout routine to build strength it helped me alot to gain mass but you only do it for month or month and half after that do higher reps lower weights to start building lean muscles and build endurance

And remember faraxs, don´t be to in love with just lifting heavy, find a program and stick with it. But the diet and CARDIO is just as important as lifting. I wish all of u luck and i will keep u guys updated. we need to motivate each other. And on that note, i´ve actually never seen a xalimo in the gym before. You guys are missing like african american aboos.

Seoul

. . .
And remember faraxs, don´t be to in love with just lifting heavy, find a program and stick with it. But the diet and CARDIO is just as important as lifting. I wish all of u luck and i will keep u guys updated. we need to motivate each other. And on that note, i´ve actually never seen a xalimo in the gym before. You guys are missing like african american aboos.
Look at this eeedioooottt. There's something called female only gyms or classes. I'm not about to workout and be in zone and have farax eyeing me up and down.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They're all locked and loaded at Planet Fitness.

Which is legit smart if you only want to lose body fat

They're all locked and loaded at Planet Fitness.
Really? well over here ( Norway) they all wrapped in hijabs and get fat. i´ve never seen a somali girl in any fitness related activity since high school. And there are not lack of somali females where i live.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Well here in Toronto, they're relatively skinny and in shape. We have a lot of shitty commercial gyms that a serious power lifter would shudder at, but for your typical Somali gal (who just wants cardio) it's kind of a safe haven for them

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Well here in Toronto, they're relatively skinny and in shape. We have a lot of shitty commercial gyms that a serious power lifter would shudder at, but for your typical Somali gal (who just wants cardio) it's kind of a safe haven for them
Lol i just go to local world gym its like 10 bucks a month :ehh:

Lol i just go to local world gym its like 10 bucks a month :ehh:
10 bucks? wow, do u live in a third world country? that shit is hella cheap. i pay like 50 dollars a month. that can be another reason why i don´t see xalimos, somali people are often really stingy.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
10 bucks? wow, do u live in a third world country? that shit is hella cheap. i pay like 50 dollars a month. that can be another reason why i don´t see xalimos, somali people are often really stingy.
Nah i live in world class city called toronto

Cmon guys show some love to our curvy sistas out there they ain't fat they're CURVY ;) they are more meat than bone
Nothing wrong with curvy, but ajanabi girls and cadaan girls kill themselves in the gym. somali girls on the other hand are killing themselves with laxoox and shax.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Nothing wrong with curvy, but ajanabi girls and cadaan girls kill themselves in the gym. somali girls on the other hand are killing themselves with laxoox and shax.
Well in my area they are sticks not even curvy but bones lol maybe it's the older women that are fat due to giving birth and not exercising most old women tend to lose their looks once their married shame really

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Why do you care bro? It's their body. If they want to hit the gym or not, it's their choice. Just live your life brother.

Why do you care bro? It's their body. If they want to hit the gym or not, it's their choice. Just live your life brother.

I feel like somali people in general lack a will to exercise and eat properly. And since i am somali myself, i would like to encourage as many as possible to try to enhance their health. I live my life, but why not try to spread the word and not make it better for others as well?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Gave up gaining dreams ages ago, the biggest gains I ever made were 15lbs, from 145 to 160, now I'm 157 but I can feel strength gains since my arrival here 3 months ago, must be that meat.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I feel like somali people in general lack a will to exercise and eat properly. And since i am somali myself, i would like to encourage as many as possible to try to enhance their health. I live my life, but why not try to spread the word and not make it better for others as well?
Bro, I get what you're saying and you seem like you have good intentions but life is all about choices. Life is all about choices. People are only going to go to the gym when they've made the conscious choice to live healthy. Let them choose on their own bro.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Gave up gaining dreams ages ago, the biggest gains I ever made were 15lbs, from 145 to 160, now I'm 157 but I can feel strength gains since my arrival here 3 months ago, must be that meat.

Are you a hardgainer? I.e. skinny and find it hard putting on size?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Are you a hardgainer? I.e. skinny and find it hard putting on size?

Yeah, whenever I embark on a clean/dirty bulk, it ends with failure, last year I bulked for 4 months while going to gym, I did make some gains and had a decent beach body, this pic was after that bulk, I felt comfortable and let go, as of right now I'm pretty much the same but with significantly less definition.

B3meVgD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.