Gaal feminist xaliimo throws away "ugly ass jilbaab"

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ngl she thicc af :whew:

@HanadR6 akhi your hormones are going wild she's not thicc at all she has that typical disgusting disproportionate body some East African females have. Flabby arms, flabby calool, flabby love handles, flabby futo, flabby legs, ugly body radiating filth war please clean your eyes never say such a thing again.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
@HanadR6 akhi your hormones are going wild she's not thicc at all she has that typical disgusting disproportionate body some East African females have. Flabby arms, flabby calool, flabby love handles, flabby futo, flabby legs, ugly body radiating filth war please clean your eyes never say such a thing again.
The tennis ball naaso too don't forget:chrisfreshhah:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi

She's a living meme, what all crazy twitter xalimos aspire to be:drakelaugh:

She's basically every single thing twitter xaliimos are accused of: being "reer khaniis", feminist, and murtad:russ:

She's the boogeyman of sspot:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sis didn't even bother to hit the gym before the carnival.. :tocry::tacky: out here looking like her and lizzo have the same meal prep. at least jilbab would be hiding the extra pounds.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
sis didn't even bother to hit the gym before the carnival.. :tocry::tacky: out here looking like her and lizzo have the same meal prep. at least jilbab would be hiding the extra pounds.
no shame walaahi

Greasy, sweaty, and fat:tacky:

Iga tag dheh let her go wherever she wants:nahgirl:

no shame walaahi

Greasy, sweaty, and fat:tacky:

Iga tag dheh let her go wherever she wants:nahgirl:
I blame this squarely on black men. The men of the world had a clear understanding, we dont like fatties. Until these ninjas started to call every fat chick thick and gas them up.Now we have out of shape fat chicks with no shame saying look how thick I am. No you are fat you cow

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Spot on akhi walle that ni99a wild kulaha shes thick
she's the typical fat xalimo

xalimos with that body will turn out like this after their first kid:

F7F62740-FC34-4F85-9193-3DA77F618AF7.jpeg

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I blame this squarely on black men. The men of the world had a clear understanding, we dont like fatties. Until these ninjas started to call every fat chick thick and gas them up.Now we have out of shape fat chicks with no shame saying look how thick I am. No you are fat you cow
Thick and fat are different they don't get it

She is thicc:

crop.php

She needs to check what she's eating:

ERssay5WkAAimbX

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
oh god no
these dissapointments making us all look bad shit
just saw a “maryam” in her comments that’s a hijab i that was hyping her
we’re done

Twitter is a strange place, you will find Xalimos saying Masha Allah to Khaniis' etc:damedamn:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Twitter is a strange place, you will find Xalimos saying Masha Allah to Khaniis' etc:damedamn:
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

On the real breh, you will be seeing people making dua for a blessed relationship etc
On some "May Allah continue to bless you" stuff:dwill:

She must think she's pakistani :drakelaugh:Hooyo and aabo were not about to honor kill you. Why is she lying to the yt people? :chrisfreshhah:
She is full of it, a person who fears honor killing wouldnt flaunt and taunt her people like she is. If her family is determined to do her harm, they can. She is full of it