Gaal feminist xaliimo throws away "ugly ass jilbaab"

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Reer Khaniis has striked again.

"Look at me, I'm ex Muslim. f*ck jilbaab look at my vagina!"

Fucking cringe inshallah they assimilate into the west and never come back to Bilad Al Sumal.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Waray don't involve qabill in this. We denouncing and revoking this hoes somali card. She doesn't deserve to be Somali anymore.
Unfortunately she's gonna be Somali whether we like it or not. We still got hope tho since she's gonna marry a cadaan and either get a half-breed non-Somali kid or she'll die childless like most kuffar in Europe.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
"Bowling ball head ass" walle that diss had me dying subhanallah :cryinglaughsmiley:
8151.png

Your hairtype is perfect for braiding...:lawd:

This is what annoys me with ex Muslims. Their whole identity becomes in ex Muslim. She went to Trinidad to celebrate their carnival and still captioned her pic as ex muslim and the whole sentence being about Muslims. Like she could write anything about that pic and her experience in Trinidad

this is the time if fitnah we are living there's group that are brainwashing these girls may Allah guide them ,secondly somali parents need to reason and explain to their children and not to force things on them majority of this girls were not born in western countries she thinks she in the paradise that was being denied

the problem is
الأسعااار غالية والنساء عارية
Meaning prices are high and women are naked