Gaal feminist xaliimo throws away "ugly ass jilbaab"

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Back in the days we were good friends, and she was actually religious and use to lecture people on facebook (around 2011-13). Unfortunately over the years she became depressed and was ranting all the time. I don't know who hurt her but I wish that she reconsiders her extreme views and changes her mindset to positivity and reaching out to her family. People mental health is real and we should always check our thoughts and reflect back to make us a better version tomorrow than today. :)

:)

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Unfortunately no, she was a very nice girl who loved her family. I don't know what happened but I would have loved to speak with her again. This is a stark reminder that we don't know what the future holds, that's why we have to treat everyone with respect, even those suffering silently :)
Damn.

That's so true.

You never know what the future holds in store for you. :manny:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Yes sxb, this is why we have to continue to be positive and pray to the almighty not to lose our ways :)
Worst thing is that she will probably be stuck like this for ever.

If you feel that you've found the truth, most of the time you never leave.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
What I don’t understand about ex muslims is , if you leave Islam why are you still obsessed with it ? Like just go and leave us alone.

Trending

Latest posts