Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nasty Nasty Nasty

ERssay5WkAAimbX

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Back in the days we were good friends, and she was actually religious and use to lecture people on facebook (around 2011-13). Unfortunately over the years she became depressed and was ranting all the time. I don't know who hurt her but I wish that she reconsiders her extreme views and changes her mindset to positivity and reaching out to her family. People mental health is real and we should always check our thoughts and reflect back to make us a better version tomorrow than today. :)

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Back in the days we were good friends, and she was actually religious and use to lecture people on facebook (around 2011-13). Unfortunately over the years she became depressed and was ranting all the time. I don't know who hurt her but I wish that she reconsiders her extreme views and changes her mindset to positivity and reaching out to her family. People mental health is real and we should always check our thoughts and reflect back to make us a better version tomorrow than today. :)
You still contact each other?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wow. Poor girl. May Allaah swt guide her back. Always the ones with the biggest heart go to gaaalo fence

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You still contact each other?

Unfortunately no, she was a very nice girl who loved her family. I don't know what happened but I would have loved to speak with her again. This is a stark reminder that we don't know what the future holds, that's why we have to treat everyone with respect, even those suffering silently :)

Trending