Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont hurt your brain trying to overthink things because the very bottom line is if a person is two timing two people both unaware parties deserve to know period. Sure maybe she was using the guy as a safety net or had higher aspirations for him than I (couldnt really give a f*ck less since I was the one that saw her naked every other night) but that doesnt change the fact that the real miskeen is the fella who was totally unaware of this. just did my civic duties :nahgirl:

You did the right thing here.

Doomed is the clueless man who is blinded by love or erecrion etc. If you are marrying someone who you haven't fully scouted, every detail about them, and someone tells you a valuable info about her for the sake of Allah, you should thank him and knock your head on tree for yout stupudity.

Somali girl excelence in this thread tho:liberaltears:

Is this Xalimo a Hijabi? :yacadiim:

I swear I''m starting to think all the Xalimos born after 1995 (in MN especially) are tainted in some way shape or form. :ivers:

Time to brush up on my Somali and find me a nice girl from the badiyo like my dad did. :siilaanyosmile:
badiye girls are the best house wife

Hoejabi? This girl is wearing a hijaab?

P.s Why are you so sensitive OP? If you don't care for her...why can't you let her be. I have a feeling your friend will stay with her. Why would he believe you over her?

Welcome to 2017 London, leave your imaan and morals in the cloakroom

Girls these days claim they are virgin and unfortunately you can't disprove it since a lot of them lose their hymen playing sports or fingering themselves sxb, sad world we live in

You can actually lose it to cervical smear test.

As for this post, op is a saqajaan. That girl is loose but she deserves happiness too, what's it to you if she got married?

As for this post, op is a saqajaan. That girl is loose but she deserves happiness too, what's it to you if she got married?

:noneck: I feel sorry for you girls

It was written by Allah that the op intervened, maybe the guy was a genuine virgin sheikh .

As my dear walaal @Bahal put it so eloquently before in the tread “Lol that's not how it works”

How can you read the same text and come with such a unrealistic conclusion :farmajoyaab:

Ofcoz he does not but most pure girls dont mind a dhilay lol contract to a guy accepting a .

No pure girl likes a dhilay. A pure girl prefers a virgin like herself. No one wants a used & abused man.

But do you at least agree that he did the right thing when he told the totally unaware miskeen fella that his "Ukhti" was eating the cake and keeping it at the same time (quite literally :gaasdrink:)

Idk, but I believe Allah is punishing them both tbh. She didn't deserve the maskeen guy if he was a virgin and wanted someone pure.

OP will also be punished. One day Allah will humiliate him. He deflowered this girl, destroyed her dignity.

He too will face karma. This man sounds dangerous. We don't know the full story.

No pure girl likes a dhilay. A pure girl prefers a virgin like herself. No one wants a used & abused man.

Idk, but I believe Allah is punishing them both tbh. She didn't deserve the maskeen guy if he was a virgin and wanted someone pure.

OP will also be punished. One day Allah will humiliate him. He deflowered this girl, destroyed her dignity.

He too will face karma. This man sounds dangerous. We don't know the full story.

Reciepts please or are we trying to pass off lies as arguments? Who really knows whether she was a virgin or not? All that was done was a snake was uncovered. Nothing more nothing less so hit the road with all that other bullshit :ufdup:

Appreciate your answer, you are at least being just in your judging and not only putting the blame on my nigga @ilamos

But how does he sound dangerous?:siilaanyolaugh:

Reciepts please or are we trying to pass off lies as arguments? Who really knows whether she was a virgin or not? All that was done was a snake was uncovered. Nothing more nothing less so hit the road with all that other bullshit :ufdup:

If you hadn't rolled in the hay with a
A woman unlawful to you, none of this would have happened.

Appreciate your answer, you are at least being just in your judging and not only putting the blame on my nigga @ilamos

But how does he sound dangerous?:siilaanyolaugh:

He went to great length to destroy this girls life.

This is a person who is capable of far worse. This is why I said he sounds dangerous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts