Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen here. I stand with her. Somali men have been doing this for years...cheating with the side thing and marrying the "good" girl. In this case you were the side thing....and her future hubby was her main man. If he is wise...he will stay with her. She did nothing wrong.

Ok Ill bite...

Its one thing if their relationship started after ours but another when its concurrant. She was playing both sides of the fields and ended up 'settling' with what turned out to be a poor guy in over his head. I simply opened his eyes to someone who would have been queitly treacherous all along. Its my duty not only as a fellow somali but a good human being to at least open his eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I share half of the wrongdoing granted but sis if it quacks like a duck walks like a duck then guess what? equally if it shakes its ass like a hoe, sucks like a hoe and two times like a hoe then guess what too? No amount of hijab on her head can mean otherwise.

One thing however I am not is a f*ck boy - I have never cheated on any woman I have been in a commited relationship with so :ohno:

Who was she "hoeing" with? Wasn't it you, ama someone else? How would you feel if the tables were turned, and she exposed you to a girl that you were interested in? And then you want to turn around and act like you're a martyr because you're apparently "saving" other men from pursuing this woman?

Oh, and I would urge you to revisit the definition of what an f-boy is.

Listen here. I stand with her. Somali men have been doing this for years...cheating with the side thing and marrying the "good" girl. In this case you were the side thing....and her future hubby was her main man. If he is wise...he will stay with her. She did nothing wrong.

Maybe I was the side nigga or maybe I wasnt only she can really answer that but when I was the only one out of the both of us screwing her (despite getting their 2-3 months late) then that must not feel too good from his point of view (ouch) :liberaltears:

And why exactly do you stand with her? Just cos some men do it women should do it now as well? Two wrongs can never make a right and will you women stop trying to imitate us (we're different - 4 wives for a reason etc)

@Angela Davis Abaayo, he seems hurt. Why is he so invested in ruining this woman's reputation? If you don't want her, leave her alone. If you DO want her, then approach her the right way and make it halal.

But imagine if the roles were reversed. It's sad to think that some somali girls would be happy to find out that they were the chosen "wifey" that remains untouched...while her man has his "hoe side thing". We are expected to be flattered. From the looks of it...you were just used. It's 2017. Men are the new es.
Maybe I was the side nigga or maybe I wasnt only she can really answer that but when I was the only one out of the both of us screwing her (despite getting their 2-3 months late) then that must not feel too good from his point of view (ouch) :liberaltears:

Who was she "hoeing" with? Wasn't it you, ama someone else? How would you feel if the tables were turned, and she exposed you to a girl that you were interested in? And then you want to turn around and act like you're a martyr because you're apparently "saving" other men from pursuing this woman?

Oh, and I would urge you to revisit the definition of what an f-boy is.

She was hoeing with two guys jheez keep up. If she was just with me then she would have had my full sympathy and well wishes. He is free to pursue with full knowledge.

@Angela Davis Abaayo, he seems hurt. Why is he so invested in ruining this woman's reputation? If you don't want her, leave her alone. If you DO want her, then approach her the right way and make it halal.

Not hurt at all sis really- If you cant see how snakey it is to lie in the arms of one man while leading on another is then we're talking across different wavelengths.

At this point I think youre just arguing cos she has the same lady bits that you do.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Birds of a feather, flock together. You all sound filthy so why the surprise. "You bumping uglies" with a girl in the back of car and hotels but you're shocked this same girl is two-timing you?:bell:

Last edited:
She was hoeing with two guys jheez keep up. If she was just with me then she would have had my full sympathy and well wishes. He is free to pursue with full knowledge.

Either way, you got played and don't know how to handle it in a mature matter. So in typical immature fashion, you decide to go on a smear campaign against this woman, knowing full well that she will face extreme social repercussions and have her reputation completely ruined. I could understand if you were a third party and weren't actually involved with her and were just warning people of her behaviour, that is one thing. But no, you "played" with her and had your full fill, then decided to turn around and act all miskeen. I and other women on this board see right through you. You out here like Windex bruh.

But imagine if the roles were reversed. It's sad to think that some somali girls would be happy to find out that they were the chosen "wifey" that remains untouched...while her man has his "hoe side thing". We are expected to be flattered. From the looks of it...you were just used. It's 2017. Men are the new es.

I dont get this. Are you advocating women have side pieces just cos men have been having side pieces? In my eyes thats the highest form of flattery that a someone wants you for the rest of his life as opposed to some hussy giving it up in what less than 2 months :mjlol:

Birds of the same feather flock together, you all sound filthy so why the surprise. "You bumping uglies" with a girl in the back of car and hotels but you're shocked this same girl is two-timing you?:bell:

I cant lie this is a fair point. :damedamn:

But I am not filthy :ufdup:

I mean only for the right person I am :stevej:

With your logic...than her main man should be FLATTEREd...that she wants him...and not some hussy (you) who is willing to give it up in 2 months.

I dont get this. Are you advocating women have side pieces just cos men have been having side pieces? In my eyes thats the highest form of flattery that a someone wants you for the rest of his life as opposed to some hussy giving it up in what less than 2 months :mjlol:

With your logic...than her main man should be FLATTEREd...that she wants him...and not some hussy (you) who is willing to give it up in 2 months.

Might sound like a cop out but what works for men doesnt necessarily work for women. Ask 100 virgin women if they mind a non virgin man and carry out the opposite study and we all know what the results would be.

Not hurt at all sis really- If you cant see how snakey it is to lie in the arms of one man while leading on another is then we're talking across different wavelengths.

At this point I think youre just arguing cos she has the same lady bits that you do.

First of all, I would urge you to leave my female anatomy out of this argument.

Secondly, you wrote an essay going into intricate detail about your escapades with this woman, discussing all of the things y'all did. THEN you're getting upset because you find out she is "playing" you for another dude.

What was your intention for writing this piece?

Both of y'all committed zina, so in that case, the sin is equal for the both of you.

The hypocrisy of this entire post is what I am shaking my head at.

Girls these days claim they are virgin and unfortunately you can't disprove it since a lot of them lose their hymen playing sports or fingering themselves sxb, sad world we live in
You wanna take the chance?:cosbyhmm:
The birds on this site all side together don't bother convincing them:deadrose:
Quick suggestion tho it might be to late now you should continue to f*ck her even if she's married at the end of the day she's the one who's married also you should've closed your mouth and black mail her after she was married to fucking her:kanyeshrug:

Naw man..I don't abide my double standards. Nice try though.

Might sound like a cop out but what works for men doesnt necessarily work for women. Ask 100 virgin women if they mind a non virgin man and carry out the opposite study and we all know what the results would be.

Either way, you got played and don't know how to handle it in a mature matter. So in typical immature fashion, you decide to go on a smear campaign against this woman, knowing full well that she will face extreme social repercussions and have her reputation completely ruined. I could understand if you were a third party and weren't actually involved with her and were just warning people of her behaviour, that is one thing. But no, you "played" with her and had your full fill, then decided to turn around and act all miskeen. I and other women on this board see right through you. You out here like Windex bruh.

'A smear campaign'

noun
  1. a plan to discredit a public figure by making false accusations.
False accusation where?

Then Ill deal with the rest of that gibberish

Oh and not much social reprecussions when only the two affected parties were duly informed - she is free to pursue other healthy relationships elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.