Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't point your finger at me. Istupidyaho indaha weyn.

He went to great length to destroy this girls life.

This is a person who is capable of far worse. This is why I said he sounds dangerous.

Laakin how did he destroy her life? He only discretely told the maskiin who was pursuing her that she was having sex with other niggas for free while the maskiin would probably pay some 50k meher unknowingly that she was getting it from behind by @ilamos at the same time.

Wouldn’t you tell your own brother if you have a brother that the girl he was shuukansing and probably wanting to get married to and you knew that she was being with other niggas at the same time?

If you hadn't rolled in the hay with a
A woman unlawful to you, none of this would have happened.

He went to great length to destroy this girls life.

This is a person who is capable of far worse. This is why I said he sounds dangerous.

It takes two to tango doqonyahow besides I was a meek lamb primed and groomed for slaughter when I met her :mjohreally:

Laakin how did he destroy her life? He only discretely told the maskiin who was pursuing her that she was having sex with other niggas for free while the maskiin would probably pay some 50k meher unknowingly that she was getting it from behind by @ilamos at the same time.

Wouldn’t you tell your own brother if you have a brother that the girl he was shuukansing and probably wanting to get married to and you knew that she was being with other niggas at the same time?

Wallahi how is this hard for anyone on here to understand? Once I stumbled across the information I could have done one of two things - relay the info to a standup, straight as an arrow guy or kept my silence and allow some guy somewhere on earth to have been deceived and lied to :ivers:

I would tell my brother, sure. But it seems like op did this out of jealousy. If can't have you, no one else can type of jealousy.

This story proved to be very sinister when OP admitted that he can still have her if wished to? Is this girl even real?

The girl is not very smart or this evil man is taking advantage of her. Maybe even blackmailing her. Like I said, I don't know the full story.

Who was she "hoeing" with? Wasn't it you, ama someone else? How would you feel if the tables were turned, and she exposed you to a girl that you were interested in? And then you want to turn around and act like you're a martyr because you're apparently "saving" other men from pursuing this woman?

Oh, and I would urge you to revisit the definition of what an f-boy is.

As much as I despise the acts of the OP, this is one of those unfortunate cases were 90% of the women don't care if she was the one that was ratting him out to a potential he was about to marry, in many cases this works in his favour.

Provided of course all this took place prior to him getting to know her (not cheating), the outwardly religious looking women and the straight up liberal both don't care about these things, the way every male does (saaqid, religious, secular etc)

I met plenty of outwardly religious looking women who told me point blank anywhere from 3-7 is the max amount of women she would accept (women the man screwed of course)

This goes to show that it isn't really the shameless act of zinna itself that is the issue but the fear that the more women you had it with, the more the likelihood you will at some point grow tired of her and walk away, that's the motives for these numbers.

The more secure the women is, the higher number she is willing to accept and vice versa, I had this conversation with probably over a 100 women casually in a decade and more, the scariest thing is that those women who I knew were 99% chaste were no different, in fact they despised virgin male's more then the experienced ones who found them cute.

Such is the despicable shameless times that we live in today.

I would tell my brother, sure. But it seems like op did this out of spite. If I can't have you, no one else can type of jealous madness.

This story proved to be very sinister when OP admitted that he can still have her if wished to? Is this girl even real?

The girl is either not very smart or this evil man is taking advantage of her. Maybe even blackmailing her. Like I said, I don't know the full story.

Let's pretend that he did it out of jealousy or "evilness" as you said. At the end of the day he saved a miskiin dude from marrying someone who was more or less cheating on him (from a religious perspective).The miskiin got cucked even before getting married, wallahi thats a new one for me:mjlol:

So it doesn't matter what his intentions were since the result ended up being a net positive.

And why are you making the girl an object with no free will. She was the one playing with them niggas. One was supposed to provide fun if you get what i mean and one was supposed to provide stability and money.

I would tell my brother, sure. But it seems like op did this out of jealousy. If can't have you, no one else can type of jealousy.

The girl is not very smart or this evil man is taking advantage of her. Maybe even blackmailing her. Like I said, I don't know the full story.

Let me dismantle this point by point-

1) We broke things off August but yet she was eager to chill up until what is now November so you were saying?
2) Its not sinister if its the truth see point above.
3) Yes she is dumb/naive as hell but what was the evil thing I committed pray tell...

4) blackmailing her for what exactly and take advantage how and why? Like what is this point youre trying to make here? You ever heard of clutching at straws?

The full story is there in black and white in the original comment do with it as you please.

VixR

Veritas
Ppl really lead double lives. It's a common narrative. She was doing things the proper way with one dude she wanted to be with, bc she knew those were the expectations. You were her adventure time side piece.

You got so bad in your feelings your childhood rival became your confidant, but life will go on for her, even if it isn't with him.

Ppl really lead double lives. It's a common narrative. She was doing things the proper way with one dude she wanted to be with, bc she knew those were the expectations. You were her adventure time side piece.

You got so bad in your feelings your childhood rival became your confidant, but life will go on for her, even if it isn't with him.

Do you agree with his decision to tell the unknowing miskiin or should he just have kept his mouth shut?

You got so bad in your feelings your childhood rival became your confidant. Life will go on, even if it isn't with him.

Overall I think this is a fair comment. Perhaps I was the side piece or some sort of short term play thing but there were no harsh feelings when I uncovered the chat logs that were occurring simultaneously - just guilt and a sense of duty to my fellow human being :francis:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

VixR

Veritas
Overall I think this is a fair comment. Perhaps I was the side piece or some sort of short term play thing but there were no harsh feelings when I uncovered the chat logs that were occurring simultaneously - just guilt and a sense of duty to my fellow human being :francis:
This is a lie, plain and simple.
Do you agree with his decision to tell the unknowing miskiin or should he just have kept his mouth shut?
His decision to tell the other guy was angsty. He felt betrayal. It isn't atypical, but I think it was her truth to tell (or not).

VixR

Veritas
Genuine question - walk me through how its a lie?
It is a lie.

She roused enough angst and emotion in you to instill a so-called "sense of duty" towards someone you've long disliked/hated. There's no shame in facts.You're only human, if a hasid one. But you got played afterall, so it's no surprise, really. Move on.

This is a lie, plain and simple.
His decision to tell the other guy was angsty. He felt betrayal. It isn't atypical, but I think it was her truth to tell (or not).
Just so we are on the same page, are you more concerned about his intentions or the end results?

It is a lie.

She roused enough angst and emotion in you to instill a so-called "sense of duty" towards someone you've long disliked/hated. There's no shame in facts.You're only human, if a hasid one. But you got played afterall, so it's no surprise, really. Move on.

:farmajoyaab:

So this is true;
Screenshot_2017-11-23-16-55-11-1.png

@ilamos well played and never forget that:vanlf9a:

It is a lie.

Moved on time ago emotionally that is when she decided unilaterally not to be physical anymore - Harsh or xasid but true.

Hated is a pretty strong word to use for someone I was standoffish with at most so yeah it was more 'hey man this is whats been happening all the while just a heads up'

And out of the both of us I think I was 'played' less since I got mine in the end :drakekidding::damn:

VixR

Veritas
Moved on time ago emotionally that is when she decided unilaterally not to be physical anymore - Harsh or xasid but true.

Hated is a pretty strong word to use for someone I was standoffish at most with so yeah it was more 'hey man this is whats been happening all the while just a heads up'

And out of the both of us I think I was 'played' less since I got mine in the end :drakekidding::damn:
Fam, my attention to details is bar none. It is what it is.

Hated is a pretty strong word to use for someone I was standoffish with at most so yeah it was more 'hey man this is whats been happening all the while just a heads up'

Hahahaha say that to make yourself feel better
You were trash to her
She used and dumped you
The Sidenigga :vncu2n5:
Can you tell me how it felt?

Hahahaha say that to make yourself feel better
You were trash to her
She used and dumped you
The Sidenigga :vncu2n5:
Can you tell me how it felt?

It felt :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:
Rather be the side nigga getting all the sugar than the main nigga getting none any day of the week! :russsmug:

Hell I might be able to hit it a couple mo times before I put in a recommendation he starts doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.