Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Just so we are on the same page, are you more concerned about his intentions or the end results?
Neither tbh.

I find his actions typical, like I said. But I believe sexual indiscretions are at your discretion. Whether you're going to disclose your sexual past to a potential mate is really up to the person in question.

Neither tbh.

I find his actions typical, like I said. But I believe sexual indiscretions are at your discretion. Whether you're going to disclose your sexual past to a potential mate is really up to the person in question.

So I can assume that you are also of the opinion that she used him and he used her for sexual adventures, but that the miskiin fella came out pretty lucky since he now doesn't have to spend his 50 k meher on that chick. A happy ending indeed:siilaanyolaugh:

It felt :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:
Rather be the side nigga getting all the sugar than the main nigga getting none any day of the week! :russsmug:

Hell I might be able to hit it a couple mo times before I put in a recommendation he starts doing the same.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Congratulations for experiencing your side nigga moment and taking it lightly
I would assume those who were put in that circumstance unwillingly would be hurt and embarrassed
but you sir
What a fine young men
You have taken a lemon and made lemonade
See little do you know she did you a favor
She taught you a valuable lesson
Which is why I applauded her hard work
It's not an easy job conniving people
Hopefully she's out there teaching other young men A valuable lesson :icon lol:
I think Nonvirgin Somali men should experience heartbreak before getting with a pure Xalimo
It's only right

VixR

Veritas
So I can assume that you are also of the opinion that she used him and he used her for sexual adventures, but that the miskiin fella came out pretty lucky since he now doesn't have to spend his 50 k meher on that chick. A happy ending indeed:siilaanyolaugh:

Nah, far from it.

Having lost her virginity, she's in a position where she'll most likely have to keep quiet about her past, which is literally the only solid course to go if she so chooses to.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Congratulations for experiencing your side nigga moment and taking it lightly
I would assume those who were put in that circumstance unwillingly would be hurt and embarrassed
but you sir
What a fine young men
You have taken a lemon and made lemonade
See little do you know she did you a favor
She taught you a valuable lesson
Which is why I applauded her hard work
It's not an easy job conniving people
Hopefully she's out there teaching other young men A valuable lesson :icon lol:
I think Nonvirgin Somali men should experience heartbreak before getting with a pure Xalimo
It's only right

:deadosama::dead1::deadmanny:

Did you not first the first paragraph? :umwhat:

Or can we no longer share our experiences on this site?
Why post it though? There is literally no benefit to it :mahubowtf:
Your title alone brings out the crazy Xalimo bashing types. Don't forget ajnabi's read this site as well, we don't need them getting anymore ideas.

:gucciwhat: If a girl does some trifling shit, she should be called out for it.
Posting it on the internet doesn't help at all. Why not discuss it with friends?

Nah, far from it.

Having lost her virginity, she's in a position where she'll most likely have to keep quiet about her past, which is literally the only solid course to go if she so chooses to.

I don't think her being a nonvirgin or virgin is what gets to most people in this thread with some common sense. It's the fact that she was trying to eat the cake and keep it at the same time that makes it nice to know that some karma exists (with the help of @ilamos ) in this world. I don't care if she is virgin or nonvirgin and who decides to marry her or not marry her.

Why post it though? There is literally no benefit to it :mahubowtf:
Your title alone brings out the crazy Xalimo bashing types. Don't forget ajnabi's read this site as well, we don't need them getting anymore ideas.

Posting it on the internet doesn't help at all. Why not discuss it with friends?
So when there are multiple threads bashing faraxs then it’s all fun and games. Yet you cry after one thread that was not even set up to bash xalimos.:umwhat:

VixR

Veritas
I don't think her being a nonvirgin or virgin is what gets to most people in this thread with some common sense. It's the fact that she was trying to eat the cake and keep it at the same time that makes it nice to know that some karma exists (with the help of @ilamos ) in this world. I don't care if she is virgin or nonvirgin and who decides to marry her or not marry her.
Karma doesn't exist. Revenge does tho.

But that's exactly what it's about on a pretty fundamental level. The whole reason she was found herself in that situation had everything to do with the bold lol

So I should mention this to my friends who know her? (even though its only 3 peoples business) What say you @VixR @Lola_Vonroe @Angela Davis :mybusiness:
Now you're being petty. But you're right, don't mention it to friends, in fact, you should have taken this to the grave. No one needs to know.

So when there are multiple threads bashing faraxs then it’s all fun and games. Yet you cry after one thread that was not even set up to bash xalimos.:umwhat:
Man, gerara here. You're too new here to understand
:camby:

Oh cmon
We both know you told your friends
Then you came here to brag even more
Mister bragger
:ufdup:
I applaud her work against you
No sympathy for males like you
I say

Nah wallahi I actually havent. And whats there to brag about? Apart from having enough game to (unknowingly) sack a taken girl :sass1: while at the same time being two timed :wtf:

Nah wallahi I actually havent. And whats there to brag about? Apart from having enough game to (unknowingly) sack a taken girl :sass1: while at the same time being two timed :wtf:

It's easy to game saaxiib
Why do males use that word ?
It's not easy to twotime tho
:qri8gs7:
She put in a lot of work
Did the guy marry her?

Karma doesn't exist. Revenge does tho.

But that's exactly what it's about on a pretty fundamental level. The whole reason she was found herself in that situation had everything to do with the bold lol

Then you seem to have read his post in a hurry because he mentions that she was seeing the miskiin fella 3 months before @ilamos starting giving it to her

The thing I'm reacting to is that she was basically cheating on the nacas who was unexperienced with women and wasted 1 year trying to woo her over. If she had been with only the nacas I wouldn't have cared if she had been a nonvirgin since before (unless it's my own brother):siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts