Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Genuine question - walk me through how its a lie?

So I take it this is your first interaction with the human encyclopedia that is VixR

:mjkkk:

I'll tell you what, if I'm that other guy (Wal ciyaadubillah), after I get over the initial embarrassment, I've got a bro for life

:friendhug:

Wallahi you saved this nigga so much heartache and grief.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So I take it this is your first interaction with the human encyclopedia that is VixR

I'll tell you what, if I'm that other guy (Wal ciyaadubillah), after I get over the initial embarrassment, I've got a bro for life

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Wallahi she always thinks shes right.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Oh one more thing @Lola_Vonroe i already know who you are.?
Be humble you’re not xaax at all you just have a face a nigga can love a cute face. At least to me.

Last edited:
Its only matter of time before dude finds out man. You think women are good at keeping secrets? Espicially when they are cheating shes going get caught slipping. When she does dudes gonna come for you even though its mainly the girls fault

Noo read the last bit of the original post again. He is now fully aware of everything after we exchanged and compared notes. It was a shock when he mentioned they hadnt yet done stuff (circumstances I suppose ie he lived far on the other side of the capital, never had a car, no hookup to hotels or maybe was too reserved) while I had nudes, explicit messages, hotel reciepts paid for in her name etc

It was all amicable in the end.

Wallahi people are xasiid. Its a eat or get eaten world out here.

Alhamdulillah my ancestors were the ones who enslaved others and not the other way around:rejoice:

Alhamdulillah my tol defeated other langaab tols and not the other way around :rejoice:

Alhamdullillah im the one who gets to be the sideguy and not like the miskiin here :rejoice:

Alhamdulillah Alhamdullilah Alhamdulillah :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

:rejoice:

side nigga is one in a time life experience saaxiib
Just try it out
Op is lying
He knows he enjoyed his position
:icon twisted:

And the powers he posses atm
:qri8gs7:
Good luck

Merca

Inactive.
I had my fair share of pussy but fucking a Somali girl am not married to is just a big NO NO NO For me, I don’t know why, it’s like a fantasy. I have no problem with these other girls but when it comes to Somali girls all I could think of was my biological sisters.

The guilt would eat me alive.

Call me panaroid, I have 5 sisters.
I always wanna know where the f*ck they at. Any nigga who looks at them funny. Wallahi be prepared to get shot in your nuts bruh, I will rain WW3 on them Wallahi.
May you get the help you need

Leave the armchair psychology to the more attuned.

The other guy was marriage material. Had she slept with the other guy, he would not marry her, because Somalis are that hypocritical, thus she cultivated a chaste relationship with him. Had she not been interested in him, she would've left him. The OP was her side piece she didn't see anything long-standing with, so he was safe, or so technically anyway.

Wallahi I've finally understood what it means to argue for the sake of arguing. I was laughing when garaads like @jugjugwacwac and @Bahal were arguing with you page after page with no result. But this time I will not argue ad infinitum for something that isn't even my battle. Maybe next time :)

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi I've finally understood what it means to argue for the sake of arguing. I was laughing when garaads like @jugjugwacwac and @Bahal were arguing with you page after page with no result. But this time I will not argue ad infinitum for something that isn't even my battle. Maybe next time :)
You hear/see what you want to hear/see, fam.

When it comes to the facts, the best way to give and take it = straight with no chaser.

Yeah true we been texting back and forth uncovering all types of gritty shit. :susp:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Side nigga isn't a real thing.

Cucking someone is the most alpha thing you can do

:russ:

Who would pay for dinners and gifts and possibly marriage when she's getting stuffed in the backseat of your early 2000s hoopty

Imagine being the nigga who was told it was ceeb to hug when she was topping this other nigga for the past year

I'm sure ilamos is really mad about that situation

Oh one more thing @Lola_Vonroe i already know who you are.?
Be humble you’re not xaax at all you just have a face a nigga can love a cute face. At least to me.
:it0tdo8:

:mjlol:
When your body is a 10 I think that cute face becomes a proper 20 ;)
All around Saaxiib I've calculated that im a 100
20 points for everything I love about myself
Now just for personality alone I multiply that 100 with itself
Because im unique
Which gave me 10,000
That's how many points better I am than you
Sorry :frdfvsb:

VixR

Veritas

The truth is, he would've been happier married and ignorant.

DeadStar

Side nigga isn't a real thing.

Cucking someone is the most alpha thing you can do

Who would pay for dinners and gifts and possibly marriage when she's getting stuffed in the backseat of your early 2000s hoopty

Imagine being the nigga who was told it was ceeb to hug when she was topping this other nigga for the past year

I'm sure ilamos is really mad about that situation

Wallahi I’m the king of side Niggas.
Some niggas have slept on my “biyo”
It’s so satisfying bruh.

#sideniggasarewinning

DeadStar

:mjlol:
When your body is a 10 I think that cute face becomes a proper 20 ;)
All around Saaxiib I've calculated that im a 100
20 points for everything I love about myself
Now just for personality alone I multiply that 100 with itself
Because im unique
Which gave me 10,000
That's how many points better I am than you
Sorry :frdfvsb:
K

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The truth is, he would've been happier married and ignorant.

Just shut the absolute f*ck up

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending