Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
j0Jxv1t.gif

They don’t even show mercy to their women
Equal rights and lefts my g.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm bringing out the popcorn fam. Once the race war starts, I'mma have a clique of people of different races, and we'll all say,"yo, he's cool dw about it.", then just keep watching the magic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They are not even hiding anymore. Conservatives are also defending her. I wonder how long until this type of rhetoric becomes normal right wing talk. :lolbron:

@Apollo Forget 20 years, i wouldn't be surprised if there's a race war in the next 10-15. :dead:

If Whites fight with Blacks, then they have degenerated to White neanderthal state of being, if there is such a thing. The very idea or appeal of A white person is to be Superior than ALL race. That means, they are not bickering with lower races like blacks or somalis, they are above it. They dont walk with white clothes with white box on their heads which manifests their prodigious insecurity. Those are the White trash who have insecurity and are poor destitute. A true superior White is he or she who is posh,lash & Luster in Supreme-hood. White is to be gloriously aesthetic in skin tone, hair tone, feature tones not to mention to be sophisticate, educated, wealthy or well to do, polite and passive aggressive politique, i mean these white idiots on the streets doing hail Hitler protests are trash. They do not know their worth. Just having that skin color, the nose, the silky hair should have humble them before God. They should patronize and look down with politeness and not aggression. The moment a race behaves in aggression they are way inferior in everything that is noble and superiority in class and esteem.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Equal rights and lefts my g.

The woman had dreads. She took on the adoon culture in full force. When the racist blonde idiot was punching her, in his mind, he was seeing a muslimized a Black man from prison named Mustafa getting punched, not a little white confused woman with bob marley dreads
russ.png

Last edited:
If Whites fight with Blacks, then they have degenerated to White neanderthal state of being, if there is such a thing. The very idea or appeal of A white person is to be Superior than ALL race. That means, they are not bickering with lower races like blacks or somalis, they are above it. They dont walk with white clothes with white box on their heads which manifests their prodigious insecurity. Those are the White trash who have insecurity and are poor destitute. A true superior White is he or she who is posh,lash & Luster in Supreme-hood. White is to be gloriously aesthetic in skin tone, hair tone, feature tones not to mention to be sophisticate, educated, wealthy or well to do, polite and passive aggressive politique, i mean these white idiots on the streets doing hail Hitler protests are trash. They do not know their worth. Just having that skin color, the nose, the silky hair should have humble them before God. They should patronize and look down with politeness and not aggression. The moment a race behaves in aggression they are way inferior in everything that is noble and superiority in class and esteem.

Lots of whites are hairy and stinky

Makes you want to avoid them

They’re not the angels you portray them as

@Basra whites are not good people because they’re good looking but because they’re nice and well behaving

Btw some whites are better

Southerners like Italians and Greecs are scum plus Eastern Europeans , they act thuggish

Scandinavians and Western Europeans (excluding France) are better

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra whites are not good people because they’re good looking but because they’re nice and well behaving

Btw some whites are better

Southerners like Italians and Greecs are scum plus Eastern Europeans , they act thuggish

Scandinavians and Western Europeans (excluding France) are better

OK., i will take your arguments, fair enough. Well behaved and nice. Civilized.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The white man will always be the enemy. I'll be happy to live in his house, but never sleep in his room.

that sounded mad from me tbh
That's racist :mahubowtf: But true:gaasdrink:
But a white is less of my enemy then a Kenyan or Ethiopian or Africans or asians in general tbh since they are closer:dabcasar:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
not really sxb. White liberals don't give a fuk. Most are atheists, and hate the right wing cadaans as much as the rest of us. Remember when the south tried to fight to keep slavery in the American civil war? It didn't work then but I do get your point.
Most so called white liberals make it seem like they're liberal but in reality they say they're liberal just so they can be with evey man or women they want to sleep with, so they can abort, so they can drink and party and have no morals and not be judged or feel guilty they aren't actually liberal on their thinking when alot see for wars for stupid reasons

Most so called white liberals make it seem like they're liberal but in reality they say they're liberal just so they can be with evey man or women they want to sleep with, so they can abort, so they can drink and party and have no morals and not be judged or feel guilty they aren't actually liberal on their thinking when alot see for wars for stupid reasons

There’s lots of political philosophies like libertarians , social democracy, neo con etc some of these can claim liberals

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somalia and the U.S can't be compared tho. These cadaans stole the land to begin with, and built it using African Salve labor. But to answer you, Somalis would be doing the same thing Laura Ingraham and the rest of far right Americans are doing. As long as the government isn't actively encouraging white supremacists like trump does, a race war will be avoided. If white supremacists could have their way, they'd have killed us all or made us slaves long ago.
Whites supremacists did try like the Portugese and lost and got enslaved by somalis so they did try.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Like u said they were slaves so it means f*ck all. They themselves were enslaved what makes you think their descendants can use their enslavement to claim ownership over America even !more ridiculously how can a Somali use that argument against them? This is a brutal world. The fittest of the day rules. As Adan would say, xagaa la aad nac nacdaada
*clap* *clap*

Status
Not open for further replies.