Fox News has gone full white nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see i suppose. I personally believe that tribalism always wins in humans. History attests to that.
I get that. Unless white supremacist win the war and take hold of the country, they won't be able to do shit.
If it happens, I am flying my ass to Africa. At that point, I wouldn't even trust Canada.

Muji

VIP
Bantus will not take over Somalia anytime soon. They will demographically challenge native Somalis in many parts of the south, this is a fact. Walk around Mogadishu or Kismayo for a taste of that already happening.

Even if i took your ridiculous strawman of my argument seriously, just because Bantus have "taken over" doesn't mean i can't live there. Try again.

But what about the Bantu expansion?

They won’t be content with the South

Walalo don’t worry about it, no One is more resourceful than the Somaale Male. I’m sure you guys will shack up with the aboriginals next. Anything to escape hard work and fixing your own country

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalis are indigenous to Somalia, while whites came after Native Americans (who aren't indigenous either) yet believe it's their land. bye.
What about European whites like the UK who want you out of their country??!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Places like the US have no excuse of "muh homogenous society" because their civilization was built on diversity and bringing in migrants. That was their choice. The same can be said with the UK and the "Winrush generation" a time where what it meant to be British was clearly changing
The immigrants that built America were white. Everything good about America was built and developed by a white man and he's the rightful owner of the land that he nurtured.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
But what about the Bantu expansion?

They won’t be content with the South

Walalo don’t worry about it, no One is more resourceful than the Somaale Male. I’m sure you guys will shack up with the aboriginals next. Anything to escape hard work and fixing your own country

Hard work? You mean like Bantus? It's a shame that this "hard work" hasn't fixed Africa. I wonder what's missing.

But you're correct in so far as Somali work ethic having gone to crap since the war. No argument there. But then again, it's not an impossible skill to pick up, since even domestic animals can be trained into working monotonous physical chores.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I get that. Unless white supremacist win the war and take hold of the country, they won't be able to do shit.
If it happens, I am flying my ass to Africa. At that point, I wouldn't even trust Canada.

Reverse the situation. Reverse history. See it from the point of view of Somalia being the west in this scenario, with white/Asian/brown people migrating there. Bringing their issues with them. How do you think Somalis would react? Be honest.

Reverse the situation. Reverse history. See it from the point of view of Somalia being the west in this scenario, with white/Asian/brown people migrating there. Bringing their issues with them. How do you think Somalis would react? Be honest.
Somalia and the U.S can't be compared tho. These cadaans stole the land to begin with, and built it using African Salve labor. But to answer you, Somalis would be doing the same thing Laura Ingraham and the rest of far right Americans are doing. As long as the government isn't actively encouraging white supremacists like trump does, a race war will be avoided. If white supremacists could have their way, they'd have killed us all or made us slaves long ago.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalia and the U.S can't be compared tho. These cadaans stole the land to begin with, and built it using African Salve labor. But to answer you, Somalis would be doing the same thing Laura Ingraham and the rest of far right Americans are doing. As long as the government isn't actively encouraging white supremacists like trump does, a race war will be avoided. If white supremacists could have their way, they'd have killed us all or made us slaves long ago.

The US is a unique case for sure. But what about Europe? Plenty of immigrants there.

What about European whites like the UK who want you out of their country??!
Somaliland was under British protectorate, now we're colonizing those albino patients. :kanyeshrug:
White colonizing, enslaving, genocide committing, barbaric pigs can cry all they want.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Somaliland was under British protectorate, now we're colonizing those albino patients. :kanyeshrug:
White colonizing, enslaving, genocide committing, barbaric pigs can cry all they want.
Stop projecting naayaa

j0Jxv1t.gif

They don’t even show mercy to their women
The guy in the high visibility jacket encapsulates the only appropriate comment on that punch

The immigrants that built America were white. Everything good about America was built and developed by a white man and he's the rightful owner of the land that he nurtured.
I'm pretty sure you have no idea what slavery did for America. Those slaves built America you dumbass. The amount they made for those disgusting white immigrants, were what built Americans.

Go kiss the feet of white pigs somewhere else you alt-right coon. You hate African Americans/West Africans yet praise whites because you have an inferiority complex.

What a big gaping stank arsehole you are! But you're somalian so its expected. Lol!

The US is a unique case for sure. But what about Europe? Plenty of immigrants there.
i don't know man. Outside of Scandinavian countries, I think the rest deserve what they are getting especially France and England. :manny:

What they did in Africa, the americas and Asia has caught up with them, so in my eyes, it's justified. It's strange seeing people from these countries complaining about immigration when they spent 500 years collecting slaves from africa, land grabbing in north/south america and killing people outside of Europe and stealing their resources. They should be thankful people only want to migrate to their countries, in my opinion, full scale invasions of Europe would have been better.:lolbron:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I'm pretty sure you have no idea what slavery did for America. Those slaves built America you dumbass. The amount they made for those disgusting white immigrants, were what built Americans.

Go kiss the feet of white pigs somewhere else you alt-right coon. You hate African Americans/West Africans yet praise whites because you have an inferiority complex.
How come those "Nigros" didn't build their respective countries if they built a humongous nation like the US?!! That's right!! They are not intelligent enough to build something on their own but the white man told them to. If you're better than the white man then go on and build your Homeland instead of cussing whites behind a mobile screen they probably invented.

How come those "Nigros" didn't build their respective countries if they built a humongous nation like the US?!! That's right!! They are not intelligent enough to build something on their own but the white man told them to. If you're better than the white man then go on and build your Homeland instead of cussing whites behind a mobile screen they probably invented.
Wow, so now you've not only proven yourself as an uneducated racist, you've also submit yourself to the white man and have admit you view yourself as inferior.

You're a self hating moron, with a huge inferiority complex towards whites. Please love yourself.

Like u said they were slaves so it means f*ck all. They themselves were enslaved what makes you think their descendants can use their enslavement to claim ownership over America even !more ridiculously how can a Somali use that argument against them? This is a brutal world. The fittest of the day rules. As Adan would say, xagaa la aad nac nacdaada

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
i don't know man. Outside of Scandinavian countries, I think the rest deserve what they are getting especially France and England. :manny:

What they did in Africa, the americas and Asia has caught up with them, so in my eyes, it's justified. It's strange seeing people from these countries complaining about immigration when they spent 500 years collecting slaves from africa, land grabbing in north/south america and killing people outside of Europe and stealing their resources. They should be thankful people only want to migrate to their countries, in my opinion, full scale invasions of Europe would have been better.:lolbron:

They don't believe in original sin sxb, although i do agree with you. It won't matter. They will only view it as brown and black hordes ruining and taking over their countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts