Fox News has gone full white nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

They are not even hiding anymore. Conservatives are also defending her. I wonder how long until this type of rhetoric becomes normal right wing talk. :lolbron:

@Apollo Forget 20 years, i wouldn't be surprised if there's a race war in the next 10-15. :dead:

j0Jxv1t.gif

They don’t even show mercy to their women

I feel sorry for Somalis when shit goes down. No allies whatsoever. We've managed to burn bridges with everyone. :icon lol:

I predict western somalis will attempt to race mix, and the number of Somali migrants will skyrocket which the alt-right in Scandavian countries hate already. No actual representation from educated Somalis in the West hence your statement.

Wow we're screwed over:farmajoyaab:

I predict western somalis will attempt to race mix, and the number of Somali migrants will skyrocket which the alt-right in Scandavian countries hate already. No actual representation from educated Somalis in the West hence your statement.

Wow we're screwed over:farmajoyaab:

It is a slow dehumanization process really.

They'll restrict citizenship access to the point that a large group of non-westerners can't participate in society on equal footing and this will heed calls for their deportation, and long-term the de-naturalization of some of their fellow kind.

The foolish nightmares of our parents are becoming reality in front of our very own eyes. :farmajoyaab:

They don’t beef with Somalis and we have more in common than AA. Their family are important to them like Somalis.
What do Somalis and Latinos have in common? What if I told you almost 50% of Hispanics in the US are born out of wedlock and to single mothers

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalis are hypocrites. They whine and moan about couple of thousands of Oromo hordes entering their country fearing demographical changes in the future that could displace them while calling the white man "racist" for exactly doing that. f*ck y'all munaafiqiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts