Fox News has gone full white nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis are hypocrites. They whine and moan about couple of thousands of Oromo hordes entering their country fearing demographical changes in the future that could displace them while calling the white man "racist" for exactly doing that. f*ck y'all munaafiqiin.

Oh you'll find that i'm very consistent. Whites are fully within their right to fear the inevitable demographic changes coming their way. (Some of them kind of brought it on themselves though, historically speaking).

What does Somalis and Latinos have in common? Family isn't the same as it is with Somalis either, as almost 50% of Hispanics in the US are born out of wedlock and to single mothers

They are hardworking, they respect their elders and compared to AA their family is important to them.

I lived with many of them when I was in Texas from what I’ve seen I have good image of them.

Muji

VIP
I’m staying put.

We have a lot of doomsdayers in this forum who think Bantus are going to take over Somalia and Europeans are going to kill Somalis. I won’t mention any names but he is often making a monkey out of himself.

Malmo might look like a post- apocalyptic hell hole but the rest of the world is fine. Besides if you are running away from a blonde swede who straightens his hair, what makes you think you can survive Somalia?:drakelaugh:

It is a slow dehumanization process really.

They'll restrict citizenship access to the point that a large group of non-westerners can't participate in society on equal footing and this will heed calls for their deportation, and long-term the de-naturalization of some of their fellow kind.

The foolish nightmares of our parents are becoming reality in front of our very own eyes. :farmajoyaab:

How scary that last line was. Because of how true it is. My mum regrets having moved to the UK, despite the better opportunities presente, all in spite of my older brother moving away from the traditional Somali and Islamic lifestyle. She thinks I'll turn out the same way even though I have clear intentions of going to Cambridge. She wants to send me to Egypt - something about the Quran. :siilaanyosmile:

Very dysfunctional family, wouldn't be surprised if another migrant family plays this act out

I’m staying put.

We have a lot of doomsdayers in this forum who think Bantus are going to take over Somalia and Europeans are going to kill Somalis. I won’t mention any names but he is often making a monkey out of himself.

Malmo might look like a post- apocalyptic hell hole but the rest of the world is fine. Besides if you are running away from a blonde swede who straightens his hair, what makes you think you can survive Somalia?:drakelaugh:
Im surprised you know malmo lool. Great city

Somalis are hypocrites. They whine and moan about couple of thousands of Oromo hordes entering their country fearing demographical changes in the future that could displace them while calling the white man "racist" for exactly doing that. f*ck y'all munaafiqiin.
Somalis are indigenous to Somalia, while whites came after Native Americans (who aren't indigenous either) yet believe it's their land. bye.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I’m staying put.

We have a lot of doomsdayers in this forum who think Bantus are going to take over Somalis and Europeans are going to kill Somalis. I won’t mention any names but he is often making a monkey out of himself.

I won't mention any names she says, in my thread. Do you think you're being subtle or something?

Stay put all you like. It's not like you have a choice, given your distaste for Somalis, specifically Somali men. I just hope the cadaans that you seem to love so much will never betray your trust. :drakekidding:

Places like the US have no excuse of "muh homogenous society" because their civilization was built on diversity and bringing in migrants. That was their choice. The same can be said with the UK and the "Winrush generation" a time where what it meant to be British was clearly changing

They will fight back eventually. Just wait and see. :damedamn:
they'll lose once again. We have lot of cadaan folks here who are on the left. Despite their sick beliefs, we got them on our side. Once Trump's facist ass is voted out, it'll get better.

I think Trump wants to deport legal immigrants too lol.

I would barely classify Arabs as Caucasian, forget Somalis.
This pic speaks volumes mayne
caucasoid_skull_by_dizneykhan-d57ccow.jpg
muh beautiful caucasoid race :kendrickcry:

Muji

VIP
I won't mention any names she says, in my thread. Do you think you're being subtle or something?

Stay put all you like. It's not like you have a choice, given your distaste for Somalis, specifically Somali men. I just hope the cadaans that you seem to love so much will never betray your trust. :drakekidding:

I’ve just been speaking to my lawyer @Steamdevolopment and apparently Somali men have rights. I’m longer being explicit in my speech but I can infer things and if you want to claim certain attributes like ‘monkey’ you are more than welcome to do it, :manny:as long as you can’t prove in a court of law that my comments were infactual and attributed to a certain group then I’ll be fine, is that right @Steamdevolopment :duck:

So in this tinfoil conspiracy theory you have going, if Somalia is going to be taken over by Bantus and the whites won’t have you, where will you go? :banderas:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
they'll lose once again. We have lot of cadaan folks here who are on the left. Despite their sick beliefs, we got them on our side. Once Trump's facist ass is voted out, it'll get better.

I think Trump wants to deport legal immigrants too lol.

I believe that this leftist liberal belief system is just a phase. Humans are tribalistic. Eventually, when witnessing their numbers dwindling in comparison to non whites, they will grow racially conscious as well.

I believe that this leftist liberal belief system is just a phase. Humans are tribalistic. Eventually, when witnessing their numbers dwindling in comparison to non whites, they will grow racially conscious as well.
not really sxb. White liberals don't give a fuk. Most are atheists, and hate the right wing cadaans as much as the rest of us. Remember when the south tried to fight to keep slavery in the American civil war? It didn't work then but I do get your point.

History has a way to repeat itself and whenever mankond feel threatened they go to war. America is no different. Whats keeping it going is the good economy. If the economy hit rock bottom people will fight

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I’ve just been speaking to my lawyer @Steamdevolopment and apparently Somali men have rights. I’m longer being explicit in my speech but I can infer things and if you want to claim certain attributes like ‘monkey’ you are more than welcome to do it, :manny:as long as you can’t prove in a court of law that my comments were infactual and attributed to a certain group then I’ll be fine, is that right @Steamdevolopment :duck:

So in this tinfoil conspiracy theory you have going, if Somalia is going to be taken over by Bantus and the whites won’t have you, where will you go? :banderas:

Bantus will not take over Somalia anytime soon. They will demographically challenge native Somalis in many parts of the south, this is a fact. Walk around Mogadishu or Kismayo for a taste of that already happening.

Even if i took your ridiculous strawman of my argument seriously, just because Bantus have "taken over" doesn't mean i can't live there. Try again.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
not really sxb. White liberals don't give a fuk. Most are atheists, and hate the right wing cadaans as much as the rest of us. Remember when the south tried to fight to keep slavery in the American civil war? It didn't work then but I do get your point.

We'll see i suppose. I personally believe that tribalism always wins in humans. History attests to that.

The white man will always be the enemy. I'll be happy to live in his house, but never sleep in his room.

that sounded mad from me tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending