Fox News has gone full white nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wow, so now you've not only proven yourself as an uneducated racist, you've also submit yourself to the white man and have admit you view yourself as inferior.

You're a self hating moron, with a huge inferiority complex towards whites. Please love yourself.
It's not inferiority complex to give credit where credit is due. Why don't you leave your white filled city and go back to Somalia if you hate Whites so much?!! You're hypocrite.

They don't believe in original sin sxb, although i do agree with you. It won't matter. They will only view it as brown and black hordes ruining and taking over their countries.
that's why I think it shouldn't stop. With the help of cadaan liberals and jews, Europe and America will turn into non white majority. the problem is even when they aren't majority, cadaans can still be in power. Look at apartheid south africa.

It's not inferiority complex to give credit where credit is due. Why don't you leave your white filled city and go back to Somalia if you hate Whites so much?!! You're hypocrite.
Toronto is not white filled you dumbass. It's majority East Asian and South Asian. Once again, you prove yourself as a self hating cuck for whites.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
that's why I think it shouldn't stop. With the help of cadaan liberals and jews, Europe and America will turn into non white majority. the problem is even when they aren't majority, cadaans can still be in power. Look at apartheid south africa.

What's stopping Europe and America from turning into the shithole countries non whites immigrated from?

What a big gaping stank arsehole you are! But you're somalian so its expected. Lol!
Listen idiot .stop screaming w"we built America" OK? Your building America amounts to the machinery used in construction meaning f*ck all. So stop crying and get ur due u cant base your whole argument with whitey on "we built it". They don't give two fucks. Their ancestors whippped and forced and done despicable shit to urs. The most u will get from their descendants is what u have today so make something of yourself instead of always whining or else when shit kicks of again, your descendants will b enslaved. Harsh reality

What's stopping Europe and America from turning into the shithole countries non whites immigrated from?
U saying immigrants will turn it into qashin?:cosbyhmm: if we are going to be honest, it'll never happen. cadaans won't let it. White in America account for 65% of the population and they are already alarmed and woke and they talk as if they are under a threat. Do you think people like that would allow to be a minority in their own countries?

When cadaans go far right, we know what happens.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Toronto is not white filled you dumbass. It's majority East Asian and South Asian. Once again, you prove yourself as a self hating cuck for whites.
based on 2006 statistics approximately 84% of Canadians are "white". It's a white majority country.. again, if you hate them so much why not leave?!! Munaafaqad ayaa tahay.

U saying immigrants will turn it into qashin?:cosbyhmm: if we are going to be honest, it'll never happen. cadaans won't let it. White in America account for 65% of the population and they are already alarmed and woke and they talk as if they are under a threat. Do you think people like that would allow to be a minority in their own countries?

There’s nothing millennial caadans can do bro. They are way too cucked at this point. Too many soy caadans these days.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Nah, i understand that.

My question was about your scenario. Turning Europe and America into majority non white, with the help of liberals and jews. I'm simply asking, why would the quality of life remain in that scenario? How would immigrants maintain in the west what they can't do back home? Of course they will turn it into qashin. :zhqjlmx:

Nah, i understand that.

My question was about your scenario. Turning Europe and America into majority non white, with the help of liberals and jews. I'm simply asking, why would the quality of life remain in that scenario? How would immigrants maintain in the west what they can't do back home? Of course they will turn it into qashin. :zhqjlmx:
I don't disagree but that's what I want to happen. I want equal plain field. Let's all start from scratch once again.:trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Nah, i understand that.

My question was about your scenario. Turning Europe and America into majority non white, with the help of liberals and jews. I'm simply asking, why would the quality of life remain in that scenario? How would immigrants maintain in the west what they can't do at home? Of course they will turn it into qashin. :zhqjlmx:
What would black do if whites were deported back to Europe?!! It's on point truth of what would happen to the poor blacks. Can they sustain the economy and the productivity?!! Hell no. They'd rather loot the properties left behind by the whites instead of developing it.

You should be a comic book super villan sxb. :lolbron:
cadaans through their experience will emerge as the superpower once again tho.:mjlol:

maybe enslave the remaining cadaans once europe has been cucked? that would be good.

America would be hard to cuck. Imagine, in this scenario, eastern european slavs will be the saviors/custodians of the white civilization.:deadpeter:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What would black do if whites were deported back to Europe?!! It's on point truth of what would happen to the poor blacks. Can they sustain the economy and the productivity?!! Hell no. They'd rather loot the properties left behind by the whites instead of developing it.

Look at all the mediocre cadaans in the comment section, circle jerking over how superior they are. I bet you every single one of them wouldn't be able to maintain or invent anything, room temperature IQ having losers. :drakelaugh:

But the video is correct in so far as Black people sucking at maintaining civilization.

Listen idiot .stop screaming w"we built America" OK? Your building America amounts to the machinery used in construction meaning f*ck all. So stop crying and get ur due u cant base your whole argument with whitey on "we built it". They don't give two fucks. Their ancestors whippped and forced and done despicable shit to urs. The most u will get from their descendants is what u have today so make something of yourself instead of always whining or else when shit kicks of again, your descendants will b enslaved. Harsh reality

I hope you wiped your arse properly after that hefty load you squeezed out above. And don't use your bare hands and a bottle of water ok.........ugh nasty. Lol!

based on 2006 statistics approximately 84% of Canadians are "white". It's a white majority country.. again, if you hate them so much why not leave?!! Munaafaqad ayaa tahay.
Dumbass. I live in Toronto which is the most ethnically diverse city in the world and is majority East/South Asian, and don't see whites as much as other races.

This video was made by an idiot nutcase somalian right? I can smell the khat all over this hit piece plus all the grammatical errors is all you need to know that this was put together by an ignoramus.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This video was made by an idiot nutcase somalian right? I can smell the khat all over this hit piece plus all the grammatical errors is all you need to know that this was put together by an ignoramus.
You're an emotional prima donna. You need to learn how to engage in a rational discussion with people instead of cussing them. Your black boyfriend and his folk don't have the intellect to sustain the productivity of your country if whites disappear all of a sudden. Stop defending the brainless guerilla looking apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts