Foreign marriage horror stories: SHARE

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
1.) Scholars words are the only words that are important. It is a direct order of the Quran to ask the people of knowledge. If you want medical treatment you don't open a medicine book and treat yourself, you go to someone with knowledge, a doctor, to treat you.

2.) The prophet SCW had 11 wives and expect for two of them who were freed slaves, the other 9 were all from his own tribe Quraysh, i.e. it is his Sunna to marry into your own culture.

1. Just a suggestion, why don’t you post the evidence from these scholars? In particular, the shaafici madhab. Not saying I disagree but sometimes providing the evidence moves the discussion forward.

2. The Quraish were the most powerful tribe and the most hostile towards Islam thus the Prophet SAW married from them to establish kinship ties. Most of the prophet’s marriages served a purpose.

In a similar vein, why do you not mention the many Sahaba that were in inter-tribal/ethnic marriages?

Bilal RA who was freed a black slave at that time married the sister of Abdurrahman ibn ‘Awf RA, one of the wealthiest man of the Sahaba. Zayd ibn Harithah RA married Zaynab ibn Jahsh RA, a quraishi lady and there are many other examples.

It’s not racist to prefer your own because cultural customs are accepted and respected within Islam, however the issue arises when deen is relegated to culture. This is what often happens due to animosity or fear of the unknown.

On the flip-side, you also have those that argue for Deen but forget that Islam accepts cultural norms and having preferences or that wanting to preserve your lineage isn’t racist.

There are many nuances ppl do not account for due to personal bias/ignorance/ lack of understanding because it’s such an emotive topic.

xenophobia at it's finest hour. It starts from don't marry from that clan to don't marry foreigners. Why do people worry about who others marry? 99% of Somalis marry other Somalis and we have a crisis of divorces and family dysfunctions. Fix yourself, family and then, mind your own businesses.
Look up 23 and me results on here;I always 98% Somali. Why do you want that to change?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
That sounds so evil lol somali women are treated poorly in our culture even among them selves. We need to look out for each other walahi

@AussieHustler brother please specify an instance where I have demeaned or denigrated our sisters on the contrary all I have stated and will continue to do is espouse solidarity & empathy with my people while remaining objective regarding the issues affecting our community both at home and the diaspora I concede that overall somali men date/marry out more than our sisters which it has also been that way historically however that doesn't mean we should accept nor legitimise that they be reduced to becoming incentives for reformed delinquents, ex cons, degenerates, "reverts" to come to Islam the overwhelming majority of somali sisters and brothers will never accept the exploitation of their people, which unfortunately has been the case for other communities if history is an indication look at what has happened to black women during the trans atlantic slave trade and how they were turned into effectively bed wenches/concubines as well as east & south east asian women and how they've been fetished and sexualised along with black women until today, if our sisters want to marry others who are muslim then they must understand that their isn't certain cultural privileges like recourse and the necessary veting process as well as other cultural and family customs such as family/mediation.

that said walaal please don't ever compare me to backward individuals both from within our community and outside our community such as primitive liberal western people and especially the salafi's who are utilising certain members of our community as a commodity that has no value, meaning when our sisters do marry out it should be firstly to communities that have a profound respect for all somali's whether it be male or female and they should be those who are worthy of them & be able to pay the mehr.

so that said I think you have a sam harris, milo yianopolis, jordan peterson, etc podcast your missing,

so please hombre don't debate nor challenge me you'll inevitably get debunked which will reflect badly on you I'm not some incel saxiib I have a life, career, as well as certain romantic prospects despite what my profile name may suggest don't try to sneak diss me by sending subliminals kkkkkkkkkk to @Halimo-2018

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I heard that if you marry someone who is non-Somali, you'll turn into a camel. This is a picture of my cousin Abshir. He married a Swedish girl, now we ride him around the town everday.

Don't do drugs or marry outside your race. Spread the word it's harmful or dangerous.

Attachments

• 2019-07-31 00.32.45.png
    2019-07-31 00.32.45.png
    889.8 KB · Views: 256
1. Just a suggestion, why don’t you post the evidence from these scholars? In particular, the shaafici madhab. Not saying I disagree but sometimes providing the evidence moves the discussion forward.

2. The Quraish were the most powerful tribe and the most hostile towards Islam thus the Prophet SAW married from them to establish kinship ties. Most of the prophet’s marriages served a purpose.

In a similar vein, why do you not mention the many Sahaba that were in inter-tribal/ethnic marriages?

Bilal RA who was freed a black slave at that time married the sister of Abdurrahman ibn ‘Awf RA, one of the wealthiest man of the Sahaba. Zayd ibn Harithah RA married Zaynab ibn Jahsh RA, a quraishi lady and there are many other examples.

It’s not racist to prefer your own because cultural customs are accepted and respected within Islam, however the issue arises when deen is relegated to culture. This is what often happens due to animosity or fear of the unknown.

On the flip-side, you also have those that argue for Deen but forget that Islam accepts cultural norms and having preferences or that wanting to preserve your lineage isn’t racist.

There are many nuances ppl do not account for due to personal bias/ignorance/ lack of understanding because it’s such an emotive topic.

Very thoughtful comment sister, thank you for the input. Unfornetly most written sources for it are in Arabic and i can't give out the written english sources, since i can't tell if they are trustworthy or not.

Here is Dr. Yasir Qadhi explaining the basics of Kafa'ah (compatibility between spouses).

Watch from minute 40:00 - 44:00

@IstarZ @Finesse @embarassing
@Dibleyy
@Whimsical fanatic

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My views are simply:

If a Somali woman, doesn't like Somali men and doesn't want anything to do with them, so be it. In the freedom of the West, she can run after and be with any ajnabi man she likes. However, what i don't want is for her to then identify kids from that union, as Somali.

I was once courting this xalimo, couple of years ago. As the relationship was getting serious, she tells me that she is a divorcee, who was married to an Arab, and has a son. She then goes on to tell me, how Somali her boy is, and how good his level of Somali is. Then when I met the kid, he had no trace of Somali in him whatsoever, and would not look out of place in Doha, San'aa, Damascus, or Cairo. He had an Arab name, and was from a Iraqi Sunni tribe.

With all of that, she had the gall to proclaim, "wiilkay'ga waa Somali"

Yeah......he sure is...............and I'm a billionaire Chinese-Jew.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My views are simply:

If a Somali woman, doesn't like Somali men and doesn't want anything to do with them, so be it. In the freedom of the West, she can run after and be with any ajnabi man she likes. However, what i don't want is for her to then identify kids from that union, as Somali.

I was once courting this xalimo, couple of years ago. As the relationship was getting serious, she tells me that she is a divorcee, who was married to an Arab, and has a son. She then goes on to tell me, how Somali her boy is, and how good his level of Somali is. Then when I met the kid, he had no trace of Somali in him whatsoever, and would not look out of place in Doha, San'aa, Damascus, or Cairo. He had an Arab name, and was from a Iraqi Sunni tribe.

With all of that, she had the gall to proclaim, "wiilkay'ga waa Somali"

Yeah......he sure is...............and I'm a billionaire Chinese-Jew.

Arma

What r u having for lunch today?

I always knew she will. She is a smart cookie. All dark skin girls should follow her advice to improve genes. She made niin gaal a muslim, had his dutch muslim babies, and now her babies will be called Gorgeous, something that she was never called! I say, ambition mission complete.
Sorry but this is problematic thinking all children can be beautiful. Light to dark.

I always knew she will. She is a smart cookie. All dark skin girls should follow her advice to improve genes. She made niin gaal a muslim, had his dutch muslim babies, and now her babies will be called Gorgeous, something that she was never called! I say, ambition mission complete.

Marrying so you could say i had gorgeous babies. Low expectations. No wonder this current generation has lost its way

Marrying so you could say i had gorgeous babies. Low expectations. No wonder this current generation has lost its way
It’s sad thinking. Implying dark skin chicks are ugly. The children will turn out attractive apparently. Imagine if they don’t will you hate your children? Like that Youtube interracial couple The Prince family. I think that’s their name. Were expecting their child to have coloured eyes they didn’t. Freaking lol you just never know about these things.

It’s sad thinking. Implying dark skin chicks are ugly. The children will turn out attractive apparently. Imagine if they don’t will you hate your children? Like that Youtube interracial couple The Prince family. I think that’s their name. Were expecting their child to have coloured eyes they didn’t. Freaking lol you just never know about these things.

I've noticed you don't give qashins.

Can I be the first to receive a qashin from you ?

It would be an honour to be the pioneer of your qashin posts.

Trending

Latest posts