Foreign marriage horror stories: SHARE

reer UK is finished. This xalimo in South London got kicked out her house for wanting to marry a French man about 20 years ago. I just heard my mother recently talking about this xalimo since she's friends with her mother. Anyway they had 3 children, all teens, the oldest girl is 19 and her French dad gives her drugs and takes he out to night clubs. The other 2 are fuked too, no religion no nothing. The father has a lot of money though and good lawyers on his side. I don't know how a mother could let this shit slide, maybe cus she got kicked out and had little support. One of the craziest stories.

reer UK is finished. This xalimo in South London got kicked out her house for wanting to marry a French man about 20 years ago. I just heard my mother recently talking about this xalimo since she's friends with her mother. Anyway they had 3 children, all teens, the oldest girl is 19 and her French dad gives her drugs and takes he out to night clubs. The other 2 are fuked too, no religion no nothing. The father has a lot of money though and good lawyers on his side. I don't know how a mother could let this shit slide, maybe cus she got kicked out and had little support. One of the craziest stories.
Then again i know a lot of xalimos that married ajnabis and are very successful and living their best life. I may not marry a xalimo myself, life is short people.

people who marry outside their culture have obvious self-esteem and self identity issues. They dont love themselves. Whatever it is that youre looking for you can find it in the Somali community.

Trending

Latest posts