Foreign marriage horror stories: SHARE

These "salafi" mosques and their Imams are preying on gullible Somali women to entice convict "reverts".

They think the Somali community is filled with people who have no cultural identity and no pride.

Don't let them "Akhi" and "Ukhti" your sister into marriage.

It's the same mosques that encourage Somali women to lower their meher demand for "the sake of Allah" because these broke "reverts" cannot afford meher.

Hence the horrible "Cheap and clean" rumour.

Allah has given you the right for meher for a reason, if he cannot afford to get married, how is he going to afford to pay the bills? Get a grip.

People underestimate the role these pathetic so called sheikhs and mosques do to our community. Years ago, i was chatting to some somalis and then this somali friend says there is this black revert who wants to meet you. i say what? and he goes yeah he wants to meet. bear in mind i don't know what this black guy wants.

so in the masjid we go and i see this guy who looks like he just came from a prison house. tatoos all over and stuff. he starts saying asalamu alkium in the worst cockney accent i have heard. Plesantries were exchanged. we talked abit. i then say heard you wanted to meet me. what's up.

He goes' and i kid you not, with his limited vocab..... i heard good things about you and etc etc and i have a favour to ask. you see i am interested in this somali girl who is related to you according to the brothers and i want you to speak to her dad for me.

i looked at him and said how long did you know her for. he goes for 4 weeks and she is the one. i am serious. i am going to look after her etc etc the whole shebang.

so i asked him what do you do for a living? umm i volunteer in the local masjid dawah scene (probably how he met her) i dont work at the moment. I get job seekers.

Do you have a place?

No i live with my mom but that will change. obviously when you get married and have a child council gives you a flat innit

have you got qualifications? no i finished school at 16 and i must admit i did not ahve the best life but i am trying to be a good man.

Yeah i am sure bro. but how are you going to stand in front of the father if you dont have a job or a flat. This is where it gets interesting. Oh dont be a money man bro. Life is not all about the money. we gotta do what is right. Money comes and goes. I am going to do everything in my power to look after her. we will be good to each other The more he talked the worse it got. Thankfully no one was with us.

I did the only thing a sane somali man would do. I told him. Listen, stay away from her and her family. I will not introduce you. I cannot go to her father with you not having anything to support her. Before you marry find a job a flat and show me you can support yourself and her and maybe i will think about it.

He started becoming aggressive and said he is going to meet her father one way or another without me. I smiled at him and said go right ahead. And said my salams and went out.

He never did approach the dad.

The cheek of marrying a woman without a job or a house. No asian or arab would even consider him a friend let alone a prospect marrying a female relative. And yet this con thinks he can marry a somali woman just like that. Unfortunately we have a poor reputation and it is our women who suffer the consequences of lack of protection from this bandits

People underestimate the role these pathetic so called sheikhs and mosques do to our community. Years ago, i was chatting to some somalis and then this somali friend says there is this black revert who wants to meet you. i say what? and he goes yeah he wants to meet. bear in mind i don't know what this black guy wants.

so in the masjid we go and i see this guy who looks like he just came from a prison house. tatoos all over and stuff. he starts saying asalamu alkium in the worst cockney accent i have heard. Plesantries were exchanged. we talked abit. i then say heard you wanted to meet me. what's up.

He goes' and i kid you not, with his limited vocab..... i heard good things about you and etc etc and i have a favour to ask. you see i am interested in this somali girl who is related to you according to the brothers and i want you to speak to her dad for me.

i looked at him and said how long did you know her for. he goes for 4 weeks and she is the one. i am serious. i am going to look after her etc etc the whole shebang.

so i asked him what do you do for a living? umm i volunteer in the local masjid dawah scene (probably how he met her) i dont work at the moment. I get job seekers.

Do you have a place?

No i live with my mom but that will change. obviously when you get married and have a child council gives you a flat innit

have you got qualifications? no i finished school at 16 and i must admit i did not ahve the best life but i am trying to be a good man.

Yeah i am sure bro. but how are you going to stand in front of the father if you dont have a job or a flat. This is where it gets interesting. Oh dont be a money man bro. Life is not all about the money. we gotta do what is right. Money comes and goes. I am going to do everything in my power to look after her. we will be good to each other The more he talked the worse it got. Thankfully no one was with us.

I did the only thing a sane somali man would do. I told him. Listen, stay away from her and her family. I will not introduce you. I cannot go to her father with you not having anything to support her. Before you marry find a job a flat and show me you can support yourself and her and maybe i will think about it.

He started becoming aggressive and said he is going to meet her father one way or another without me. I smiled at him and said go right ahead. And said my salams and went out.

The cheek of marrying a woman without a job or a house. No asian or arab would even consider him a friend let alone a prospect marrying a female relative. And yet this con thinks he can marry a somali woman just like that. Unfortunately we have a poor reputation and it is our women who suffer the consequences of lack of protection from this bandits

You played it smart.

It's a known fact these Madows are womanizers who like to de-flower women from various cultures.

Even when they come into the deen they pimp women out by divorcing them and recommending them to their peers, after fufiling their animalistic desires.

These adoons are poisonous individuals who should be avoided at all costs, they have no interest in the deen but rather an interest in how many muslimahs they can sleep with.

Filthy gorillas.

Do you have a place?

You have to wonder why they don’t go after their own women. The self hate with black men disgust me (the self hate in anyone in general. Legit they would be a good man to foreign women. But can’t give their women the bare minimum ahh what the heck.

Do you have a place?

There is this guy on Twitter who keeps talking about how he has 3 Somali wives. And how their wali marry them on spot. Shame. Man is an ex con I think. Tired of them using our name.

As you said there is clearly a pattern of ex cons coming for Somali girls. The problem is that lots of them are gullible.

You have to wonder why they don’t go after their own women. The self hate with black men disgust me (the self hate in anyone in general. Legit they would be a good man to foreign women. But can’t give their women the bare minimum ahh what the heck.

A broke blk guy with no job or house.....he knows full well a blk girl would leave his ass the first chance he gets. They see somalis as low maintenance and obidient. They will accept anything as long as you use religion. I seen these so called sheikhs trying to hook up reverts with nothing to other peoples daughters but would not give their own daughter away to them. How can you claim to be religious and not want care for the well being of other muslims?

World

VIP

Do you have a place?

Why doesn’t this happen in any other community outside of the UK?

There is something seriously corrupt with the UK Somalis.

I been to Minnesota and I kid you not, the Somalis there don’t even have non Somali friends let alone Madow ex con reverts trying to get with their women.

As much as we banter Reer Henny, even their community is way better.

I been to Minnesota and I kid you not, the Somalis there don’t even have non Somali friends let alone Madow ex con reverts trying to get with their women.

In uk you have a strong salafi community. You have to remember the average religious xalimo has no experience with guys or much of life. So this whole we are one ummah works on a religious xalimo. Also some of these somali girls grow up with negative views on somali guys and think anything is better. When you add the revert has a backing of a mosque and sheikh and present himself as serious they will fall for it. But they regret it soon. But a lot of somalis gas woken up to it imo

In uk you have a strong salafi community. You have to remember the average religious xalimo has no experience with guys or much of life. So this whole we are one ummah works on a religious xalimo. Also some of these somali girls grow up with negative views on somali guys and think anything is better. When you add the revert has a backing of a mosque and sheikh and present himself as serious they will fall for it. But they regret it soon. But a lot of somalis gas woken up to it imo
Lol my parents wouldn’t allow me to marry out a black man is out the question. But yeah true it’s unacceptable.

Story 1:

I've heard of a Somali man who married an Indian woman in the UAE, he eventually moved to the UK.
His wife suddenly started exposing her racist ways and now her half-Somali children deny being Somali and may not even practise Islam.

These Indian "Miskeen" women are as "miskeen" as their circumstances.

Story 2.

My aunt married a Dutch man, she gave birth to two children. Her body was found under suspicious circumstances and he obviously took the children. People suspect that he killed her.

Story 3.

A woman I know married a Shiah man, as soon as he finished his studies, he went back to his country and married a woman from his own ethnic group.

Story 4.

A Somali man married a White girl who claimed to be Muslim, she ran away as soon as she gave birth. He is now a single father.

Story 5.

Somali woman married an Algerian man, she had a bunch of kids. She once found letters from his mother telling him to "leave that black slave and take the children", she had to take legal actions to prevent him from stealing the children but he was planning to do so.

Story 6.

A Somali woman married a Moroccan man, he took her to Morroco and abandoned her in some random location. Her children were still missing last I heard. She doesn't even know how to find him/them.

A good marriage is based on compatibility and shared ethnic/religious backgrounds are very important. Furthermore, people need to have the same expectations from marriage.

Granted, there are some lovely marriages with foreigners but we've all heard of horror stories which seem to make up the bulk of foreign marriages.

SHARE YOUR FOREIGN MARRIAGE HORROR STORIES!

Let people marry whom ever they desire. Foreign or not. You could even hear of a horror story from a person married to their own kind.

Minnesota has that xalimo marry a feckin death row convict and the pictures were all over social media. Show me picture evidence of uk Somalis doing that. Your chatting bullocks as usual son.

Do you have a place?

THANK YOU!

Somalis should stay far away from these convict centres aka "Salafi" mosques.

As for the sisters that entertain foreigners that are worse than Somali men.

Allah has not intended a bad man for you, wait for your time with imaan and grace.
Your time WILL come but only when it is right.

Make duah and believe 100% that you will get married. Allah gives you what you think you deserve or what Allah feels is right for you.

If you don't want to make good choices for yourself, make them for your future children.

As for the sisters that entertain foreigners that are worse than Somali men.

Allah has not intended a bad man for you, wait for your time with imaan and grace.
Your time WILL come but only when it is right.

Make duah and believe 100% that you will get married. Allah gives you what you think you deserve or what Allah feels is right for you.

If you don't want to make good choices for yourself, make them for your future children.

I've always wondered how they bring an ex con home though. My dad would destroy both of us :gunsmiley: . I would be to scared to even mention it.