Foreign marriage horror stories: SHARE

Story 1:

I've heard of a Somali man who married an Indian woman in the UAE, he eventually moved to the UK.
His wife suddenly started exposing her racist ways and now her half-Somali children deny being Somali and may not even practise Islam.

These Indian "Miskeen" women are as "miskeen" as their circumstances.

Story 2.

My aunt married a Dutch man, she gave birth to two children. Her body was found under suspicious circumstances and he obviously took the children. People suspect that he killed her.

Story 3.

A woman I know married a Shiah man, as soon as he finished his studies, he went back to his country and married a woman from his own ethnic group.

Story 4.

A Somali man married a White girl who claimed to be Muslim, she ran away as soon as she gave birth. He is now a single father.

Story 5.

Somali woman married an Algerian man, she had a bunch of kids. She once found letters from his mother telling him to "leave that black slave and take the children", she had to take legal actions to prevent him from stealing the children but he was planning to do so.

Story 6.

A Somali woman married a Moroccan man, he took her to Morroco and abandoned her in some random location. Her children were still missing last I heard. She doesn't even know how to find him/them.

A good marriage is based on compatibility and shared ethnic/religious backgrounds are very important. Furthermore, people need to have the same expectations from marriage.

Granted, there are some lovely marriages with foreigners but we've all heard of horror stories which seem to make up the bulk of foreign marriages.

SHARE YOUR FOREIGN MARRIAGE HORROR STORIES!

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Story 1:

I've heard of a Somali man who married an Indian woman in the UAE, he eventually moved to the UK.
His wife suddenly started exposing her racist ways and now her half-Somali children deny being Somali and may not even practise Islam.

Story 2.

My aunt married a Dutch man, she gave birth to two children. Her body was found under suspicious circumstances and he obviously took the children. People suspect that he killed her.

Story 3.

A woman I know married a Shiah man, as soon as he finished his studies, he went back to his country and married a woman from his own ethnic group.

Story 4.

A Somali man married a White girl who claimed to be Muslim, she ran away as soon as she gave birth. He is now a single father.

Story 5.

Somali woman married an Algerian man, she had a bunch of kids. She once found letters from his mother telling him to "leave that black slave and take the children", she had to take legal actions to prevent him from stealing the children but he was planning to do so.

Story 6.

A Somali woman married a Moroccan man, he took her to Morroco and abandoned her in some random location. Her children were still missing last I heard. She doesn't even know how to find him/them.

A good marriage is based on compatibility and shared ethnic/religious backgrounds are very important. Furthermore, people need to have the same expectations from marriage.

Granted, there are some lovely marriages with foreigners but we've all heard of horror stories which seem to make up the bulk of foreign marriages.

Tldr; Don't marry non-Somalis

Another more insidious angle I forgot to mention: Asian/Arab in-laws practising Black magic to chase away Somali women.

One example:

A Somali woman I know was married to a Lebanese man, they had 2 children. His family obviously did not approve, she "suddenly" had extreme hatred towards him and pushed him away constantly. Sheekhs said she was under Black magic. He eventually left her and she "suddenly" became sane again.

Guys,

I like a laugh as much as other people but I am actually trying to warn people about romanticised foreign marriages.

Stop trolling.

A topic that needs to be adressed in our community, because many youngsters believe our backward Somali culture needs to be updated, i.e. become more tolerant towards interracial marriages. They always argue, Islam hasn't restricted us to marry from another culture.

The truth is, marrying from your own kind (people with the same/similar culture) is part of the Sunna of the Prophet SCW. Three out of the four major islamic schools of thought/law (Madhahib) have classified it as a favoured act (mustahab), whereas the forth one even classified it as obligatory (waajib). It is a new modern movement to encourage people to marry from unfamiliar and different cultures, just because we are all Muslims. It's not a coincidence that the majority of this 'foreign marriages', have a very bad end for both partners.

Muji

VIP
Another more insidious angle I forgot to mention: Asian/Arab in-laws practising Black magic to chase away Somali women.

One example:

A Somali woman I know was married to a Lebanese man, they had 2 children. His family obviously did not approve, she "suddenly" had extreme hatred towards him and pushed him away constantly. Sheekhs said she was under Black magic. He eventually left her and she "suddenly" became sane again.

Is it too hard to believe that she may have changed her mind?

3 of my friends married foreigners. Swedish, polish and bengali. All 3 has kids and divorced. The swede and polish both gaalo and took the kids raising as gaalo. The bengali one was all my friends fault. He was a violent angry guy. She took the kids and raise them as muslim bengalis. Few had b@stard kids all being raised as gaalo. But i dont count b@stards as worthy of any worry

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: I don't care who anyone marries. Everyone is an individual with their own set of standards and values. And if they are willing to incur the risks of inter-ethnic marriage then allow them.

Despite that I never saw non-Somali guys as dating/marriage prospects because I'm a pragmatist. No point in wasting the time of someone that would not be accepted by my family, and who I would have to walk egg shells around. I have my prejudices which would no doubt surface (at some stage and I don't think that its fair to air that out to someone different). The thing is, I come from the old school where you only talk to guys from your background for getting to know/marriage, and just have ajnabis as strictly platonic friends.

But it's best that we not impose our internal beliefs on to others coming from a different lens.

Last edited:
There was a somali woman married to a Kurdish man in Sweden they had a bunch of kids, the kids were becoming too somali for his liking. They found her dead body, he disappeared with the kids and move to Kurdistan. Last I heard.

Another somali woman married a Nigerian guy had two boys with him, he took them to Nigeria. She never saw her kids again. Police in the UK said they can only do something once he brings them back.

In Canada cadaan dude married to somali woman murdered her sister because she was too close to his wife. It was never proven.

I know at least 3 other stories were it ended like that. Somali woman are very gullible miskeen totally in love and never see the death trap they're going into. Asians and Arabs africans are the worst.

To be honest it use to bother me but if I hear stories like that now of crying somali lady were the ajnabi took the kids I have no sympathy for her. She put her self in that shit.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Story 1:

Story 2.

Story 3.

Story 4.

Story 5.

Story 6.

@Finesse Wow I loved your post wallahi it was so informative however I think the problem within our community is lackadaisical men who allow for this to happen as we unfairly blame the female elders older sisters, mothers, aunts, etc for accepting when really these masakiin mothers, sisters, aunts, can't really do much to dissuade these young men & women from doing this as while they might give their input its ultimately the male elders who give their blessing/permission such as fathers, brothers, uncles, etc who have the final say meaning if the mother, siste, aunt, etc doesn't want to give their permission/blessing for their son or daughter to marry an a ajanabi they unfortunately get over-ruled by the father or brother who does give his blessing/permission for that to happen which is why we need to lay the blame at the feet of these men as in the onus/portion of blame should towerds these men who give their son's and daughters away to people who are members of communities that have animosity to somali's because of these laahiisteeryaal men who compromise the survival and continuation of their people and certain mosques that also push this agenda on ea/horners but not arabs and asians.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Guys,

I like a laugh as much as other people but I am actually trying to warn people about romanticised foreign marriages.

Stop trolling.

@Finesse wallahi this is a noble cause I'm also passionate when it comes to the preservation of our heritage too please walaasheyda (sister) continue with the cause mash'Allah.

But its also certain mosques that push this agenda on ea/horners but not conveniently arabs and asians obviously,

however somali people particularly our sisters and brothers and specifically parents are waking up and our community for the most part is fervantly and zealously dedicated to the somali heritage especially the young generation nowadays it definitely is. As for a while it wasn't cool to be pro somali but that changed in the last 15 to 20 years alhamdulillah which is why it was really devastating to lose our beloved sister Hodan Nalayeh AUN that depicted a positive side to not only being somali but somalia as well for young people in the west who they could relate to, also this is indicated by the low numbers of marrying ajanabi's too alhamdulillah when you inevitably compare that to other black'n african groups alhamdulillah we don't really have much to be worried or complain about other than a few isolated instances.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
There was a somali woman married to a Kurdish man in Sweden they had a bunch of kids, the kids were becoming too somali for his liking. They found her dead body, he disappeared with the kids and move to Kurdistan. Last I heard.

Another somali woman married a Nigerian guy had two boys with him, he took them to Nigeria. She never saw her kids again. Police in the UK said they can only do something once he brings them back.

In Canada cadaan dude married to somali woman murdered her sister because she was too close to his wife. It was never proven.

I know at least 3 other stories were it ended like that. Somali woman are very gullible miskeen totally in love and never see the death trap they're going into. Asians and Arabs africans are the worst.

To be honest it use to bother me but if I hear stories like that now of crying somali lady were the ajnabi took the kids I have no sympathy for her. She put her self in that shit.

@scarecrow Wallahi brother that really is demoralising to hear how our sisters are being treated by these opportunistic sodomite abusers wallahi this makes me hurt for them while making my blood boil when it comes to these callous, cowards, that only know how to hurt and abuse women as well as their familys particularly their male relatives who are equally contemptible that have resigned them to that fate but please walaal your apathy & resentment should be directed towerds their familys specifically their male relatives not these sisters who are victims that suffered

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
3 of my friends married foreigners. Swedish, polish and bengali. All 3 has kids and divorced. The swede and polish both gaalo and took the kids raising as gaalo. The bengali one was all my friends fault. He was a violent angry guy. She took the kids and raise them as muslim bengalis. Few had b@stard kids all being raised as gaalo. But i dont count b@stards as worthy of any worry

@Jaydaan your friend should have respected and cherished the bengali sister

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Notice how Xalimos who get divorced try to find a Faraax replacement. No Faraax would accept:ulyin:

36qs3g.jpg

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Lmao how can u say that mosques encourage EA to marry out
:ayaanswag:

@Waaqo of Punt what I mean is they do it indirectly as at times they officiate these marriages even when its explicitly against the wishes/aspirations of the families ask yourself the question do you think they would do that towerds arabs and asians even other african muslim communities, please read and understood properly I said certain mosques kkkkkkkkkk

Trending

Latest posts