FOB beef: king ck vs shiine culay

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Has Someone Hurt You Help Will Always Be Here

giphy.gif
You freaks with your same comebacks, warya yanan ku cunin ee f*ck off while I'm still being nice.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Manal kulahaa, she is moving hella desi. I've only met Pakistanis that are named Manal.

Either reer Mudug or part Benadiri.

:patrice:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Here comes Mr "I am from Puntland" but doesn't know anything about Puntland.
When will you drop the act.

Alright, let me put this to rest. After this, if you want to make baseless claims do it in a private message rather than deliberately derailing a thread. Or ask me anything about Galkacyo or Nth Mudug that a Puntite would know.

Abaayo, I am not that much of a troll to claim something I'm not. FYI, my mother was born in Sth Mudug, my dad was born in Nth Mudug, both of them are Puntites.

Just because I took a few jokes at your gobols expense, you're already drawing out the battle knives.

I have made worse jokes/insults about SL, Galmudug and Siyaad Barre then I have done to PL ever.

Here are the relevant posts, the links will take you to straight to my posts about the regions.

About SL: I actually really like my posts on this thread, good mix of intellect and comedy hehe.

About Galmudug:

Siyaad Barre:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@mr steal your naag

Shiine is her cousin, not her boyfriend or love interest.
Her ex husband lied to her and is allegedly broke, so what did she steal from him? The lint in his pockets? :mjlol:
He said that she stole 140k from him out a safe and tried to leave with it. And now she is making vids with shiine her supposed cousin. That her ex husband hates. Even other mjs like kabtan ayub said that she and shiine are wrong

He said that she stole 140k from him out a safe and tried to leave with it. And now she is making vids with shiine her supposed cousin. That her ex husband hates. Even other mjs like kabtan ayub said that she is wrong

She has the right to hang out with her family, her cousin Shiine Culay. Her ex husband is a non-factor and needs to get over his divorce and find another woman to cheat on.

It's embarrassing how hung-up he is on this situation, he needs to get a grip.

She has no loyalty to her ex, so who he hates or likes is not her business.

She has the right to hang out with her family, her cousin Shiine Culay. Her ex husband is a non-factor and needs to get over his divorce and find another woman to cheat on.

It's embarrassing how hung-up he is on this situation, he needs to get a grip.

She has no loyalty to her ex, so who he hates or likes is not her business.
wait are they real cousins? or just the same clan??

Trending