FOB beef: king ck vs shiine culay

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Exactly my thoughts lol. Two thumbs up to this xalimo. Naag nool 5.0! Besides that money πŸ’° was prolly haram money or something, if not why didn’t he keep it in the bank. Lol he can’t even go to the police:mjlol:
Yes Naag Nool she shoulda got more money, when qabyalaad meets feminism good God its one helluva of a meeting :pachah1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
140 000 euros, waa wareey. He needs to call the clan militia at that point, ninka waala xadey.
Where is this nigga when you need him? :silanyosmile: :sass1:
mqdefault (4).jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
140k stolen is basically a death sentence. People kill for way less, halal or haram money. This man (ck) must be boiling, seething, salty, angry, all sought of things going through his head.

So what if they are cousins, Culay will get some part of the blame if CK does anything reckless. People lose the plot for way less. Expect some kind of scandal like "assault" "exposing" revenge " or even worse to occur if this continues on. When the whole world knows, the gloves comes off.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Ooh boy These fobs are something else these days. King ck was married to this lightskin xalimo it looked all good till 1 day she decides to steal 140k euro from his safe and tried to run away :faysalwtf:

Ofcourse he was pissed and he divorced her. Now she is tryna start her own youtube channel and she is tryna piss him of to make video's with this parasite shiine culay the guy CK hates

I never though fob beef would be this juicy:gaasdrink::lolbron:

What do you guys think about this?. They were only married for 4/5 months. I think ck was way to nice. If it was me i would sue her ass and make sure she got deported to her shaanshiyo xafaad :sass1:

Where did the guy get 140k in cash from? Us people that have been in Europe for 30 years don’t even have that kind of cash lying around in the house forget about a recent Tahriib survivor:gucciwhat:

Where did the guy get 140k in cash from? Us people that have been in Europe for 30 years don’t even have that kind of cash lying around in the house forget about a recent Tahriib survivor:gucciwhat:
Its bullshit the guy is lying, no Somali fob has 140,000 just laying around not even those who stole during Siad barre days

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He is a big time youtuber with over 700k subs. With allot of vieuws. They make some type of money

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
He is a big time youtuber with over 700k subs. With allot of vieuws. They make some type of money

It looks like he lives in Sweden or Germany , all of them recent fobs live of welfare . Maybe that’s why he had cash in his house but I doubt it’s 140k.

It looks like he lives in Sweden or Germany , all of them recent fobs live of welfare . Maybe that’s why he had cash in his house but I doubt it’s 140k.

700k subscribers tho , 140k isnt inplausible if he keeps his money as hard cash

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He's probably the most successful and popular somali youtuber. He's been doing YouTube for over 6 years and has been in Europe for longer. It's not like he arrived yesterday or an amuture. He's a rapper aswell and does shows all over the world from Somalia, Kenya, Sweden,Norway, Malaysia, Germany, Turkey etc. He has other businesses too. Entrepreneur waaye wiilka lol
It's not surprising he would have that money lying around at all. He's very arrogant and cocky, he was either showboating or doesn't trust the banks.

140k stolen is basically a death sentence. People kill for way less, halal or haram money. This man (ck) must be boiling, seething, salty, angry, all sought of things going through his head.
He doesn't seem angry or vengeful at all. Which makes me believe he's really in the wrong or money is just not that big a deal to him.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Her and Shinee do look alike now I see it.

That uglyass Ayub character does not represent MJ. He's so revolting in every sense of the word. He needs to go to the dentist instead of being in everybodies business and acting important, Akhas.
Ayub is a known umarmahmud reer adan cigal .who are you?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Ayub is a known umarmahmud reer adan cigal .who are you?
I know they're the loudest and most embarrassing on social media. "Anoo afka Mj/PL ku hadlaya" headasses.

f*ck an Ayub, Yaasiin Halyeey is my spokesman even tho he's dashiishe he's very level headed and actually knows what he's talking about.

Reference him instead of that posing clown ayub from now on people.

And I'm Cismaan maxamuud, Bahdir Rooble. What's it to you?

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
I know they're the loudest and most embarrassing on social media. "Anoo afka Mj/PL ku hadlaya" headasses.

f*ck an Ayub, Yaasiin Halyeey is my spokesman even tho he's dashiishe he's very level headed and actually knows what he's talking about.

I expected as much

Dashishe and MJ is the same thing so Yaasiin is our spokesman, not Kaptan Farmajo lover.

Sis, don't bother to tell people what your clan is after MJ, it's none of their business and they want anaga ineey nakala qaadaan.

CK is a washed up loser. Manal is a Queen. If she got any money from him she deserves it for her pain and suffering. Imagine marrying a 40 year old YouTuber who thinks he’s a rapper.