FOB beef: king ck vs shiine culay

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Dashishe and MJ is the same thing so Yaasiin is our spokesman, not Kaptan Farmajo lover.

Sis, don't bother to tell people what your clan is after MJ, it's none of their business and they want anaga ineey nakala qaadaan.
It's official, he even got a shout out in the new Sharma boy song. He's so gassed here it's adorable loool

Halyeey all the way.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Hopefully, this incident will humble this guy.

After this song, which is just a rip off of Drake with some Swae Lee and French Montana references, I've been turned off to him and his minion Lil Baliil.

Kulahaa "Kiki can you loof me" iyo "Can you work it like Rihanna"

"London maad ii kala baraysaa" essentially admitting fobnimo bisiinka smh.

Hey. Islamicaly that money was hers too and halal to her. When you're married the mans earnings go to the wife automatically. What's mine is mine and what's yours is also mine. She did nothing wrong, he needs to give an extra 100k as an apology tho:gaasdrink:
Ur stupid. Give me an ayah or hadith that says that u jaahil.
:comeon:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Boqorada what clan is CK.

my dude in Austria told me that the guy is relied heavily on him to edit his videos. Entered Europe about 6 years ago. Only source of income is his ever growing YT channel. Makes $5k a month. Guy is blessed with fobs loving his material on YT. Got boeed when he traveled down to Mogadishu.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He's probably the most successful and popular somali youtuber. He's been doing YouTube for over 6 years and has been in Europe for longer. It's not like he arrived yesterday or an amuture. He's a rapper aswell and does shows all over the world from Somalia, Kenya, Sweden,Norway, Malaysia, Germany, Turkey etc. He has other businesses too. Entrepreneur waaye wiilka lol
It's not surprising he would have that money lying around at all. He's very arrogant and cocky, he was either showboating or doesn't trust the banks.

He doesn't seem angry or vengeful at all. Which makes me believe he's really in the wrong or money is just not that big a deal to him.

He gets free housing and welfare from the Austrian state. He hides his earning from the state. So he has another fella attach to his YT’s ban deposits and so he keeps his money in the house. He just doesn’t wanna pay regular apartment rent.

reer

VIP
He gets free housing and welfare from the Austrian state. He hides his earning from the state. So he has another fella attach to his YT’s ban deposits and so he keeps his money in the house. He just doesn’t wanna pay regular apartment rent.
horta isnt austria racist af?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

my dude in Austria told me that the guy is relied heavily on him to edit his videos. Entered Europe about 6 years ago. Only source of income is his ever growing YT channel. Makes $5k a month. Guy is blessed with fobs loving his material on YT. Got boeed when he traveled down to Mogadishu.
Ck said that his father is hawiye. And his mom is gabooye he talks about how people were roasting his moms clan and spoke about it

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Ur stupid. Give me an ayah or hadith that says that u jaahil.
:comeon:
This is a gossip thread not a religious one, go make your own thread and debate there niyow uff
tenor-616.gif

Murusade with Madhibaan mother.

Austria??? I thought he lived in Sweden or germany or something. 5k a month is not much at all. Why would they boo him in Mog?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Oh daaamn. That’s not good
Midgaan is a derogatory term, anybody can be a midgaan. it's not the clans name, a few ignorant idiots might call them that but Mahdiban or gabooye are what they're called and there's nothing not good about them. They're great peace loving somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Midgaan is a derogatory term, anybody can be a midgaan. it's not the clans name, a few ignorant idiots might call them that but Mahdiban or gabooye are what they're called and there's nothing not good about them. They're great peace loving somalis.

with gorgeous xaliimos

Trending