FOB beef: king ck vs shiine culay

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
She tries to steal 140k euro from his ??? :ohreally:

Not tried. Succeeded!
tenor-627.gif

Every Halimo needs to move like her. Settle for a measly 3k meher and take the rest you feel you're owed.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Her and Shinee do look alike now I see it.

He said that she stole 140k from him out a safe and tried to leave with it. And now she is making vids with shiine her supposed cousin. That her ex husband hates. Even other mjs like kabtan ayub said that she and shiine are wrong
That uglyass Ayub character does not represent MJ. He's so revolting in every sense of the word. He needs to go to the dentist instead of being in everybodies business and acting important, Akhas.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:pachah1: Ok just found out Manaal is Darood and her ex is Hawiye keep going Manaal I support you now get that bag

He is a punk for letting it slide. If it was me i would have sued her. Like how cadaans do it
giphy.gif
:pacspit:he is if I caught her taking my money out of my safe I'm changing all the locks on the house taking her stuff out of my house and placing it on the side walk I hope she enjoys sleeping on the sidewalk

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
:pacspit:he is if I caught her taking my money out of my safe I'm changing all the locks on the house taking her stuff out of my house and placing it on the side walk I hope she enjoys sleeping on the sidewalk
These women are delusional. In what world is it normal to steal from your husband and still expect people to respect you :faysalwtf:

Ooh boy These fobs are something else these days. King ck was married to this lightskin xalimo it looked all good till 1 day she decides to steal 140k euro from his safe and tried to run away :faysalwtf:

Ofcourse he was pissed and he divorced her. Now she is tryna start her own youtube channel and she is tryna piss him of to make video's with this parasite shiine culay the guy CK hates

I never though fob beef would be this juicy:gaasdrink::lolbron:

What do you guys think about this?. They were only married for 4/5 months. I think ck was way to nice. If it was me i would sue her ass and make sure she got deported to her shaanshiyo xafaad :sass1:
How did she steal from him? Where did you get this info from?

Yeeesss. I love these kind of threads
View attachment 194327

Naag nool waye fr! I love that she's not just going out quietly. Let me go subscribe to her channel.
i’m sure she had her reasons.
and why does he have 140k in cash in the first place:hmm:
Exactly my thoughts lol. Two thumbs up to this xalimo. Naag nool 5.0! Besides that money πŸ’° was prolly haram money or something, if not why didn’t he keep it in the bank. Lol he can’t even go to the police:mjlol:

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
You honestly believe she stole money from him? You guys are naive. Ck never said it, in fact heβ€˜s stayed quiet about it whereas she is very passive aggressive and often subtly disses him on her IG. Which kinda tells me he messed up. Truth is they never knew each other and quickly married. She already has a "new" one… who is her ex. They stopped talking end of 2020. Ck and her married in February 2021. Fobs are so messy, they really donβ€˜t give a damn about marriage do they :stressed:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You honestly believe she stole money from him? You guys are naive. Ck never said it, in fact heβ€˜s stayed quiet about it whereas she is very passive aggressive and often subtly disses him on her IG. Which kinda tells me he messed up. Truth is they never knew each other and quickly married. She already has a "new" one… who is her ex. They stopped talking end of 2020. Ck and her married in February 2021. Fobs are so messy, they really donβ€˜t give a damn about marriage do they :stressed:
Its crazy how they threat marriage. Ck said in 1 of his vidoes that she stole money from him. I cant find it but this has repeated ck words

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending