First true Somali couple channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Such a fresh of breath of air seeing pure Somali couple with a YouTube channel.

No more white trash men and insecure xalimos promoting their toxic, unnatural relationship.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I find it funny that most Somali couple channels are interracial. That says a lot about us.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I find it funny that most Somali couple channels are interracial. That says a lot about us.
Yes somalis dont like putting our business online that's why we aren't alot online as somali couples.
Even the ones that are online are raised abroad.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yes somalis dont like putting our business online that's why we aren't alot online as somali couples.
Even the ones that are online are raised abroad.

I'm sure that's the case for many. But some probably don't bother because they don't view their relationship as special. They think interracial is a bigger win so they show it off. Low racial self esteem.

I'm sure that's the case for many. But some probably don't bother because they don't view their relationship as special. They think interracial is a bigger win so they show it off. Low racial self esteem.
If you look at the interracial relationships on YouTube it’s mostly black women and white guys lool weird since it’s usually black guys who marry out

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The best couple channel I have ever seen they make crack

Nah these two are cancelled after they were thinking of naming their kid Mason. I.E the name Mason is given to freemasons since its short for that. Freemasons are basically devil worshippers. They did all the bootyclapping because they wanted a cadaan name.
Cringe af shows their low self esteem

Fels

#trollhunter
Nah these two are cancelled after they were thinking of naming their kid Mason. I.E the name Mason is given to freemasons since its short for that. Freemasons are basically devil worshippers. They did all the bootyclapping because they wanted a cadaan name.
Cringe af shows their low self esteem
Am gonna name my kids a somali name gulled if he is a boy arawelo if she is a girl :banderas:

Interracial couples feel the need to post their lives for the world to see. In reality Somalis rarely marry out, and those who do are a small minority. Most Somalis prefer their own for marriage. The ones screaming on Twitter for BLM tend to be young girls who generally come to their senses with time.
:yacadiim:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Such a fresh of breath of air seeing pure Somali couple with a YouTube channel.

No more white trash men and insecure xalimos promoting their toxic, unnatural relationship.

They look like xaar. Sorry to say that. :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does it bother you that your cat doesn't look at you the same way this guy looks at his wife.

# 1 I dont have a cat. I am a dog girl more than a cat. I sneeze around cats. And I dont like their starring silent spirits. They make me uncomfortable. I think they can see through my soul and judge me??? That's why I dont like cats. Dogs are happy and friendly and loving. But it is haram to have a dog. :(

# 2 If this guy starred at me in a loving, desirous way...….I will loudly say...iiieeeewwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending