First true Somali couple channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
To bash, silly :samwelcome:

That or you’re close.

You've got to be kidding. :bell:

You think i'd waste my time bashing in secret on another account. If i want to bash, i'll do it on this account.

I've always been vocal about thinking this gender war is pointless. Or maybe you missed that. :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas

You think i'd waste my time bashing in secret on another account. If i want to bash, i'll do it on this account.

I've always been vocal about thinking this gender war is pointless. Or maybe you missed that. :cosbyhmm:
Yes, you always make a point to tell them the war is pointless OP. But preceding that, someone will say something horrendous, and a user will reply why can’t these guys leave us alone or something of that nature, to which always, almost mechanically, you respond that it’s normal for men to be protective over their women in exactly those terms.

Also, you’re getting to the point where seeing what you want to see is not enough, if this thread is any indication. A Somali couple talking about Somalia harkens a discussion on Sam of Somalia and Somali girls who prefer ajnabis.

Gender wars are fun as long as you are not an idiot who takes them serious. Most people just like to troll. But there are few idiots who are selfhaters who take sh1t serious

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yes, you always make a point to tell them the war is pointless OP. But preceding that, someone will say something horrendous, and a user will reply why can’t these guys leave us alone or something of that nature, to which always, almost mechanically, you respond that it’s normal for men to be protective over their women in exactly those terms.

Also, you’re getting to the point where seeing what you want to see is not enough, if this thread is any indication. A Somali couple talking about Somalia harkens a discussion on Sam of Somalia and Somali girls who prefer ajnabis.

You're mischaracterizing my intention when i say men are tribal over women. It's a reality, not something i claim to be morally good.

You like to analyze people and somehow always seem convinced you got people down to a tee. Don't think i don't have my own theories about you. Difference is i don't share them, since it would impolite to assume i know you or your intentions. You're a stranger after all.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Also, i have said several times on this website i don't care about Somali women, or men, entering interracial relationships in the west. It's the gender politics surrounding it that i generally engage in. So not sure what you're insinuating with "seeing what i want". @VixR

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Gender wars are fun as long as you are not an idiot who takes them serious. Most people just like to troll. But there are few idiots who are selfhaters who take sh1t serious

I think there are real underlying emotions behind it. Gender wars don't appear out of thin air.

I think there are real underlying emotions behind it. Gender wars don't appear out of thin air.

Whole twitter is full of gender wars. Go check random non somali peoples account and they moan about the other gender. For most people its just therapy in a society people are less and less allowed to really express themselvee. I honestly think most people in here are normal people who justt like to exaggerate. In my day to day life when with friends we very rarely even discuss xalimos wallahi

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Whole twitter is full of gender wars. Go check random non somali peoples account and they moan about the other gender. For most people its just therapy in a society people are less and less allowed to really express themselvee. I honestly think most people in here are normal people who justt like to exaggerate. In my day to day life when with friends we very rarely even discuss xalimos wallahi

Obviously this stuff is rare in real life. Although i have come across the occasional Somali spewing this stuff irl. So it might be gradually leaving the internet and entering public life, who knows.

Obviously this stuff is rare in real life. Although i have come across the occasional Somali spewing this stuff irl. So it might be gradually leaving the internet and entering public life, who knows.

Btw vixr is the most unique case of selfhater. Even xalimos who prefer non somali guys dont hate their own. So please dont assume she represent any type of xalimos out there.

VixR

Veritas
You're mischaracterizing my intention when i say men are tribal over women. It's a reality, not something i claim to be morally good.

You like to analyze people and somehow always seem convinced you got people down to a tee. Don't think i don't have my own theories about you. Difference is i don't share them, since it would impolite to assume i know you or your intentions. You're a stranger after all.
I'll take your word for it.

By all means, go ahead. I do analyze ppl, it’s not necessarily that I like to, but I’m good at reading ppl and noticing subtleties. It’s not always a good thing. I don’t think I have anyone down to a tee on the internet, that’s practically impossible, but some aspects can come across.
Also, i have said several times on this website i don't care about Somali women, or men, entering interracial relationships in the west. It's the gender politics surrounding it that i generally engage in. So not sure what you're insinuating with "seeing what i want". @VixR
If you say so.
Btw vixr is the most unique case of selfhater. Even xalimos who prefer non somali guys dont hate their own. So please dont assume she represent any type of xalimos out there.
For some reason best known to you, you really wish I was a self-hater :icon lol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'll take your word for it.

By all means, go ahead. I do analyze ppl, it’s not necessarily that I like to, but I’m good at reading ppl and noticing subtleties. It’s not always a good thing. I don’t think I have anyone down to a tee on the internet, that’s practically impossible, but some aspects can come across.

If you say so.

"If you say so", also known as, "i don't believe you". :cosbyhmm:

I have cousins that are in interracial relationships, and i've been in some of their weddings. Would be awkward if i went there as this anti mixing advocate.

You can believe what you want, but you can't deny the gender politics surrounding that subject. I'll end on that.

VixR

Veritas
"If you say so", also known as:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have cousins that are in interracial relationships, and i've been in some of their weddings. Would be awkward if i went there as this anti mixing advocate.

You can believe what you want, but you can't deny the gender politics surrounding that subject. I'll end on that.
What do you mean by gender politics?

I also have ppl in my family who’re in interracial relationships and I’ve been in both myself, which is why these memes are so far off the mark in terms of reality, and even among the segment of folks who like to find their ajnabis in Sam of Somalia’s inbox and their local masjid, we all know why they do it. Seeing as they married ajnabs, I take it your family members didn’t inbox Sam of Somalia?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I meet Somali women on a daily basis. I think i know what they are like. At least here in Sweden, i'm often hailed as some great role model by them. Simply because i'm studying and not out gang banging. That's how low of a opinion some of them have of us. :mjlol:

There's this underlying assumption that Somali men are losers. I think it's a common sentiment.

Interestingly enough though, many of them end up marrying Somali men. Maybe they grew to see beyond their narrow minded view point, or maybe they felt obliged to marry Somali because of cultural norms. Who knows. I just find the whole thing to be quite sad. It's why i don't have much hope in the western diaspora. :manny:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What do you mean by gender politics?

I also have ppl in my family who’re in interracial relationships and I’ve been in both myself, which is why these memes are so far off the mark in terms of reality, and even among the segment of folks who like to find their ajnabis in Sam of Somalia’s inbox and their local masjid, we all know why they do it. Seeing as they married ajnabs, I take it your family members didn’t inbox Sam of Somalia?

Gender politics = the entire interracial subject being steeped in Somali men this, Somali women that. Upgrading, downgrading. Just a general way of somehow bringing the opposite gender into your reasoning in marrying out. Both sides do it, and it reeks of racial insecurities.

If someone is desperate to marry a revert, like the girls in the inbox, there's probably some racial insecurities involved. Someone just marrying out of love, like my cousins, doesn't bother me.

I meet Somali women on a daily basis. I think i know what they are like. At least here in Sweden, i'm often hailed as some great role model by them. Simply because i'm studying and not out gang banging. That's how low of a opinion some of them have of us. :mjlol:

There's this underlying assumption that Somali men are losers. I think it's a common sentiment.

Interestingly enough though, many of them end up marrying Somali men. Maybe they grew to see beyond their narrow minded view point, or maybe they felt obliged to marry Somali because of cultural norms. Who knows. I just find the whole thing to be quite sad. It's why i don't have much hope in the western diaspora. :manny:
My sister was like that. Constantly spoke sh1t about somali men and married somali. Now she is the biggest pro somali person youbcan meet. Even moved to somalia to work in the government over there. Most grow out of it.

VixR

Im not as polite and catious as MadNomad. But you are not the only person who can read people well. I can read you clearly. Tbh you are very easy person to read. You are a selfhater who thinks you are far smarter than other somalis. You are also a conformist. You come across at the type who will go way over the top to be accepted by foreigners.

VixR

Veritas
Gender politics = the entire interracial subject being steeped in Somali men this, Somali women that. Upgrading, downgrading. Just a general way of somehow bringing the opposite gender into your reasoning in marrying out. Both sides do it, and it reeks of racial insecurities.

If someone is desperate to marry a revert, like the girls in the inbox, there's probably some racial insecurities involved. Someone just marrying out of love, like my cousins, doesn't bother me.
My point is, it’s overtaken the conversation in a way that doesn’t represent reality. All you have to do is look around you and ask yourself if you know any such individuals, and the answer for me at least is no. The same seems true for you, but I digress.
VixR

Im not as polite and catious as MadNomad. But you are not the only person who can read people well. I can read you clearly. Tbh you are very easy person to read. You are a selfhater who thinks you are far smarter than other somalis. You are also a conformist. You come across at the type who will go way over the top to be accepted by foreigners.
I enjoyed reading that :icon lol: If you say so, Gooney

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
My point is, it’s overtaken the conversation in a way that doesn’t represent reality. All you have to do is look around you and ask yourself if you know any such individuals, and the answer for me at least is no. The same seems true for you, but I digress.

Right, i see this rhetoric mostly online, so i engage with it online. I don't really talk about this stuff with the people around me, since it isn't relevant.

Right, i see this rhetoric mostly online, so i engage with it online. I don't really talk about this stuff with the people around me, since it isn't relevant.
There is swirl nation movement going on though and the conspiriscy theorist in me think some powerful people are behind it. The amount of commercials I see with mixed couple when the woman is always white is crazy. I was listening to an interview of a star the other day...dont ask me why lol. But she talk about interracial and how she didnt like it because its always racial....she says you always have to refer the man to his race instead of just a normal sex scene. Black people have been dealing with this for years. But is new to us

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There is swirl nation movement going on though and the conspiriscy theorist in me think some powerful people are behind it. The amount of commercials I see with mixed couple when the woman is always white is crazy. I was listening to an interview of a star the other day...dont ask me why lol. But she talk about interracial and how she didnt like it because its always racial....she says you always have to refer the man to his race instead of just a normal sex scene. Black people have been dealing with this for years. But is new to us

Yeah, that agenda is growing these days in media especially. I think it's some misguided attempt at combating racism and normalizing. Interracial might as well be classified as white woman has sex with silver back gorilla. Not because the black man is a gorilla, but because he's pretty much treated as an animal in juxtaposition to the pure white female being defiled. :ivers:

Funny thing is lots of black men use that fetisch to their advantage. I've even seen some Somali men taking a slice out of that cake. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.