First true Somali couple channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that most Somali couple channels are interracial. That says a lot about us.

Not that I really watch them at all, but interracial relationships are obviously more interesting. Seeing unorthodox couplings vs seeing some regular Somalis. That said, it's weird how hard interracial videos and commentary in the Somali YT section blow up. I remember that vid r kelly posted about why this woman chose to marry a non-Somali man, and she got 60k+ views in a single day. I guess a f*ck load of people are living vicariously through them

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Not that I really watch them at all, but interracial relationships are obviously more interesting. Seeing unorthodox couplings vs seeing some regular Somalis. That said, it's weird how hard interracial videos and commentary in the Somali YT section blow up. I remember that vid r kelly posted about why this woman chose to marry a non-Somali man, and she got 60k+ views in a single day. I guess a f*ck load of people are living vicariously through them

That white revert guy, Sam of Somalia, said that he regularly gets emails from Somali girls desperately asking how they can marry a revert like him. There's definitely an audience for this stuff.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
she's half somali calm down I usually don't see them as somali but when they do marry a somali I see them as one of us
I get it. They see the error of the birth and are just trying to correct it for the next generation.
:obama:

VixR

Veritas
Tell me why even on a video with a Somali couple, the running conversation is about ajnabis and Somali women. Choke on your ‘eel, you losers dee ku dimo kaman. I mean ffs, you can’t make this shit up :dead:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Tell me why even on a video with a Somali couple, the running conversation is about ajnabis and Somali women. Choke on your ‘eel, you losers dee ku dimo kaman. I mean ffs, you can’t make this shit up :dead:

Maybe because the title was inviting that kind of discussion? Don't act obtuse now. :ulyin:

VixR

Veritas
I could say the same about you. If I see you say anything negative about Somalis, it usually relates to Somali men in some way. :kanyeshrug:
Do I? :cosbyhmm:

Don’t worry, I have buffers. I could be wrong, but I think you’re nearing the precipice on all out bashing. You always feebly defend it as a normality in positive terms (ie, “all men feel protective over their women”) lol.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You always feebly defend it as a normality (ie, “all men feel protective over their women”)

How is that a false statement? I've been saying that since i came on this site. So it's not like that's a new sentiment i developed recently.

You look at human history and it's not hard to tell that men are generally more tribal than women. I don't see how that's a far fetched assumption.

VixR

Veritas
How is that a false statement? I've been saying that since i came on this site. So it's not like that's a new sentiment i developed recently.

You look at human history and it's not hard to tell that men are generally more tribal than women. I don't see how that's a far fetched assumption.
It’s far-fetched to attribute the disillusioned bashing on here as protection. Again, I could be wrong, but you might even strike me as type to have a throwaway as a proper outlet, bc of your teetering.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It’s far-fetched to attribute the disillusioned bashing on here as protection. Again, I could be wrong, but you might even strike me as type to have a throwaway as a proper outlet, bc of your teetering.

What? No, the Somali girl bashing here isn't protection. I never characterized as such.

You think i have a throwaway account where i do, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.