First true Somali couple channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
# 1 I dont have a cat. I am a dog girl more than a cat. I sneeze around cats. And I dont like their starring silent spirits. They make me uncomfortable. I think they can see through my soul and judge me??? That's why I dont like cats. Dogs are happy and friendly and loving. But it is haram to have a dog. :(

# 2 If this guy starred at me in a loving, desirous way...….I will loudly say...iiieeeewwwww
he has a wife so i am pretty sure he wont have his eyes on you ayeeyo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he has a wife so i am pretty sure he wont have his eyes on you ayeeyo.

Good for them. Walaahi. I am happy for them. But I do have a right to my own opinion ma ha? I think they look like xaar. The girl kinda looks like she is prone to depression. And he is a little awkward in chubbiness & he is not handsome. They look like those people are who idealistic? They want to fix the world. Good people. But I am sorry they are not attractive.

Tips for her---at least apply some lipstick or a touch of make up to make yourself a little cute and glossy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also guys PLEASE dont take my opinions seriously. Walaahi I speak from the heart. I am also vain. So sorry :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
# 1 I dont have a cat. I am a dog girl more than a cat. I sneeze around cats. And I dont like their starring silent spirits. They make me uncomfortable. I think they can see through my soul and judge me??? That's why I dont like cats. Dogs are happy and friendly and loving. But it is haram to have a dog. :(

# 2 If this guy starred at me in a loving, desirous way...….I will loudly say...iiieeeewwwww
Have I ever told you that a black cat once tried to steal my soul..

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have I ever told you that a black cat once tried to steal my soul..

loooooooooooooool

nayaa were u high??? lol U maybe right. Jiins like to use the body of snakes, dogs and black cats LOL

Apollo

VIP
Pure Somali couples care more about their reputation and social standing in the Somali community.

The mixed race couples are already outcasts and con't care about their reputation.

Gibiin-Udug

loooooooooooooool

nayaa were u high??? lol U maybe right. Jiins like to use the body of snakes, dogs and black cats LOL
It was in safari hall, I came from a wedding. Do you think the bride gave me the evil eye because everyone said my dress was prettier.

I wore a white dress.:hillarybiz:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It was in safari hall, I came from a wedding. Do you think the bride gave me the evil eye because everyone said my dress was prettier.

I wore a white dress.:hillarybiz:

nayaa lol it has nothing to do with the bride. But it has something to do with the people complimenting u. Every time people compliment u, whisper inside Caudubilaahi minal sheydaan rajiim. Peoples eyes are dangerous. Why do u think I am crazy? Peoples evil eyes. Men and Women want to sexually assault me. I cant wear burkha to cover myself because I dont like the idea of making white people or western people here scared of me, especially with my large dark eyes sticking out of the burkha holes. So I am left with a stylistic hijaab, and limit my interactions with humans and outside. I never leave my home in the dark. It has worked so far.

Gibiin-Udug

nayaa lol it has nothing to do with the bride. But it has something to do with the people complimenting u. Every time people compliment u, whisper inside Caudubilaahi minal sheydaan rajiim. Peoples eyes are dangerous. Why do u think I am crazy? Peoples evil eyes. Men and Women want to sexually assault me. I cant wear burkha to cover myself because I dont like the idea of making white people or western people here scared of me, especially with my large dark eyes sticking out of the burkha holes. So I am left with a stylistic hijaab, and limit my interactions with humans and outside. I never leave my home in the dark. It has worked so far.
Loooooooooooool

I knew you were crazy but I didn't know you were this crazy.

Leave your house when it's dark? Does that have to do anything with you being obese and you feel insecure about your large frame.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loooooooooooool

Leave your house when it's dark? Does that have to do anything with you being obese and you feel insecure about your large frame.

looooooooooooool

Walaaahi I am far from being obese. I watch my figure pretty well. I am vain, where have u seen a vain fat person??? Impossible. lol

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Thanks for sharing @Reiko. I subscribed to support my fellow non-degenerate normal Somalis.
Loooooooooooool

She prowles the streets in search of young men to rape.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good for them. Walaahi. I am happy for them. But I do have a right to my own opinion ma ha? I think they look like xaar. The girl kinda looks like she is prone to depression. And he is a little awkward in chubbiness & he is not handsome. They look like those people are who idealistic? They want to fix the world. Good people. But I am sorry they are not attractive.

Tips for her---at least apply some lipstick or a touch of make up to make yourself a little cute and glossy.

Omg I didn't notice until Crow qashin down my post. She actually has make up on. Not sure of that is lipstick on her lips. How plain looking. Ok I was right. Even with make up she is not attractive. I was generous before.

Gibiin-Udug

looooooooooooool

Walaaahi I am far from being obese. I watch my figure pretty well. I am vain, where have u seen a vain fat person??? Impossible. lol
Precious, when she was stealing the bucket of kfc. She didn't want to eat Infront of people making her vain trait come out.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Precious, when she was stealing the bucket of kfc. She didn't want to eat Infront of people making her vain trait come out.

Abaaay Reiko....is it possible u r obese? If u r , walaahi I will jump and bite your neck for the years u have called me fat here on the net. Then after biting u I will give u KFC chicken to shush u from that painful thunderous pain cry

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thanks for sharing @Reiko. I subscribed to support my fellow non-degenerate normal Somalis.

She prowles the streets in search of young men to rape.

Young men sex drives and bedroom skills can kill an eedo like me. Hell to the NO!

Gibiin-Udug

Abaaay Reiko....is it possible u r obese? If u r , walaahi I will jump and bite your neck for the years u have called me fat here on the net. Then after biting u I will give u KFC chicken to shush u from that painful thunderous pain cry
Looooooooool

No abaayo I'm not.

But is that your fantasy? I heard you love telling men to bite you while they feed you double cheese burgers and then you cry when you're done eating. You said pain and food is your aphrodisiac.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Looooooooool

No abaayo I'm not.

But is that your fantasy? I heard you love telling men to bite you while they feed you double cheese burgers and then you cry when you're done eating. You said pain and food is your aphrodisiac.

No its my style to jump on girls and bite their neck when they offend me. The last time I did it is a girl calling me dark Madoow skin when I am a deep dark chocolate skin tone.

Gibiin-Udug

No its my style to jump on girls and bite their neck when they offend me. The last time I did it is a girl calling me dark Madoow skin when I am a deep dark chocolate skin tone.
Are you perhaps a lesbian? It's not normal to bite other women. Is that your way of getting to Cop a feel from innocent women.

Basra Cosby should be your name.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you perhaps a lesbian? It's not normal to bite other women. Is that your way of getting to Cop a feel from innocent women.

Basra Cosby should be your name.

No. its a natural animal insticts I have …..when I get angry I lose reality and just pounce. I cant say I am a lesbian. I will say I am half way between a lesbian a str8 girl. I find lesbian sex useless yet I dont want the animal, sadistic side of the str8 boys. So I guess I am left in the middle a good nun

Status
Not open for further replies.