First true Somali couple channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that agenda is growing these days in media especially. I think it's some misguided attempt at combating racism and normalizing. Interracial might as well be classified as white woman has sex with silver back gorilla. Not because the black man is a gorilla, but because he's pretty much treated as an animal in juxtaposition to the pure white female being defiled. :ivers:

Funny thing is lots of black men use that fetisch to their advantage. I've even seen some Somali men taking a slice out of that cake. :siilaanyolaugh:
As a teen I lived in very white place. So I seen and experienced that fetish first hand. A lot of young white girls want to experience you because they have no experience with blacks. So they have this gangsta give no sh1t picture of us. As black men we dont object to it cause we think short term. But these people will have a say in other peoples lives tomorrow and they still have the same view of black men. There were these sex workers who has this talk show who got sh1t for it recently. White women talking about how they like black guys....only when they act black. Couldnt go out with a black guy who act white.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
As a teen I lived in very white place. So I seen and experienced that fetish first hand. A lot of young white girls want to experience you because they have no experience with blacks. So they have this gangsta give no sh1t picture of us. As black men we dont object to it cause we think short term. But these people will have a say in other peoples lives tomorrow and they still have the same view of black men. There were these sex workers who has this talk show who got sh1t for it recently. White women talking about how they like black guys....only when they act black. Couldnt go out with a black guy who act white.

More often than not it's a fetisch. I've had one or two experiences with that, it's very transparent.

It's an easy way to get sex, but good luck getting anything beyond that with someone worthwhile. It's usually the dregs of the white race seeking you out lol.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Am gonna name my kids a somali name gulled if he is a boy arawelo if she is a girl :banderas:
Yes me too guled and arawelo I love those names wallahi I wnat ed those aswell and also someone on here on that somali names post gave me the old traditional name qubey which means clean and it's dying out so I legit saved it on my phone and inshallah I can name my child it if Allah wills

Status
Not open for further replies.