First They Claim.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Armadillo had a bad day at work and when he got home the wife gave him hell. Excuse him he’s in a bad mood trying to blow off some steam.
:mjlol:

More like a bad week, we had a visit from auditors, and we failed the audit last Friday. I, as a team leader, now have tough questions to answer at a meeting on Monday. So I'm feeling, proper sh*tty.

Arma

VIP
You’re just are insecure looser who wants to attack and bully minorities in Somalia.

It’s always you diasporas, wallahi I’ve only encountered this toxic hatred you people have for other qabiils and for Bantus on Internet forums. In Somalia, or people raised in Somalia, nobody discriminates against Bantus or talks badly of them.

Odd you say that. Then how come they constantly claim, to be under oppression and treated like second class citizens? If life is good for them, and Somalis do not, forget harming them, but don't even "talks badly of them" (your words) then why claim victimhood?

Arma

VIP
Who gives a shit? It's their cultural clothes to, somali BANTU ARE SOMALI. I don't really care for the kenyan, ugandian, tanzanian bantus but the somali ones are our own people. I'm glad they embrace their culture, you arent better than them based on a stupid racial heierarchy you constructed in your mind.

Also men who attack women are fucking lame.

Now you're just being silly. That is not their cultural clothing.
This is Bantu clothing:

depositphotos_78493794-stock-photo-south-africa-gauteng-lesedi-cultural.jpg

You'll find all Bantus wearing this type of clothing, from the coast of Senegal, to the jungles of Congo, to the Ugandan side of Lake Victoria, to the deserts of Namibia and to the South African Cape of Good Hope. This is what those women and girls should be proudly wearing, as it's THEIRS.

I mean just take a look:

downloadfile-4.jpg

They don't even look right. It seems and looks and is, not only not right, they have it on, but its also unnatural. My mind is just not able to compute them wearing diracs.

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
The funny part of this all is that @Armadillo is married to a women with West African ancestry, yet he wants to attack Madows who are Somali in culture and traditions.

So what, what is your point? It doesn't matter, if she has partial West African ancestry. Did i say, that Bantus are ugly people? No, I've said no such thing. You need a better understanding of what people say, it'll be a great benefit to your measly life.

Nah sxb a lot of halimos in here pretend to be from communities they are not from. For example
we have one who pretends to be from Gabooye while she is actually Sacad Muuse @Waxwaalan.
:damn: psycho. so us gabooye can't support kulmiye? bet u wouldn't say that if i was pro wadani :lolbron:

another day, another freak

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I hope in the future Somali Bantus raise up and take up arms. While asking the international community, AU, and neighboring Kenya to assist them in fighting the 'oppressors'. At that point maybe Somalis and i mean small chance that maybe Somalis we realize that having them in Somalia was a bad idea.
RIP to the best farmland in the whole greater Somali nation:salute:

Bohol

VIP
warya at the end of the day gabooye are more lander than your half breed ass. u talk alot despite being half isaaq. illegitimate child is what people like you are called, a ba*tard :heh::tacky:

Sacad Muuse pretending to be Gabooye. Your cover is blown abaayo.:lolbron::russ:

Arma

VIP
I hope in the future Somali Bantus raise up and take up arms. While asking the international community, AU, and neighboring Kenya to assist them in fighting the 'oppressors'. At that point maybe Somalis and i mean small chance that maybe Somalis we realize that having them in Somalia was a bad idea.

Bin'F*cking'Go!

You wait and see this happen, sometime in the future. These people have no love and loyalty to Somalis and Somalia. A simple proof of this is the famines that happen.
The people that die in these famines are Somalis, while these lot, who live right by the Rahanweyn, who starve to death in the hundreds of thousands, sit around eating mangoes and papayas. They don't send, none of the food that they farm, to those starving people.

A bit too far imo but they should have same rights as they're Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.