First They Claim.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually have a life so while i was out & living it, u & others was still on here creating more pages.

only came back now & aint nobody got time to look for it. if ur so curious about my reply, why don't you send it to me :mahubowtf:
You left for 10 minutes and you're talking to us about "having a life"? :mjlol:
Its obvious you don't wanna answer the question because that would require you to admit you're wrong :ftw9nwa:

I know no one likes to admit they're wrong. Its okay, I will let this one go because I was taught to be kind to the less fortunate :ftw9nwa:
I am also pretty sure after having this discussion with you that you're just an angry kid.
Listen to this, I think it will help you feel less angry :siilaanyolaugh:

This is my last post addressing you. Byeeee.

You left for 10 minutes and you're talking to us about "having a life"? :mjlol:
Its obvious you don't wanna answer the question because that would require you to admit you're wrong :ftw9nwa:

I know no one likes to admit they're wrong. Its okay, I will let this one go because I was taught to be kind to the less fortunate :ftw9nwa:
I am also pretty sure after having this discussion with you that you're just an angry kid.
Listen to this, I think it will help you feel less angry :siilaanyolaugh:

This is my last post addressing you. Byeeee.
when the pussy tries to call someone else one.

huuno you could've easily redirected me to the post you're referring to, why are you so scared? & to top it off, you're running away like your life depends on it. haaye i know ur tired & weak. i will let your pussy ass run. don't come back :siilaanyolaugh::ufdup:

You have a point. The bantus who claim somalia as their ancestral land are obviously wrong and I would support removing them out of the country. I just think it's dumb to say bantus(all of them who were there for a long time) should have no rights. Secondly, wtf are we doing with somalia right now? The whole country relies on remittances ffs.

We are not talking about rights though. You would be surprised how many bantus inside and outside claim Somalia as their ancestral land, there were even bantu militia( dont know if they still exist) who were ready to fight Somalis for our land.

Its not just about their claim to Somalia, but the fact they keep propagating lies against us, I really think a lot of us are taking this lightly and or brushing it off but I really believe this is going to bite us on the back side one day. We shouldnt ignore these signs and at least keep pay close attention on their words. As for Somalia, walal, we are not going through anything only unique to us. We shall over come it, as Allah promises ease always follows every hardship. There are so many Somalis working day and night, young and old to fix Somalia and in sha Allah they will succeed.

We are not talking about rights though. You would be surprised how many bantus inside and outside claim Somalia as their ancestral land, there were even bantu militia( dont know if they still exist) who were ready to fight Somalis for our land.

Its not just about their claim to Somalia, but the fact they keep propagating lies against us, I really think a lot of us are taking this lightly and or brushing it off but I really believe this is going to bite us on the back side one day. We shouldnt ignore these signs and at least keep pay close attention on their words. As for Somalia, walal, we are not going through anything only unique to us. We shall over come it, as Allah promises ease always follows every hardship. There are so many Somalis working day and night, young and old to fix Somalia and in sha Allah they will succeed.
one day they will probably demand to be their own country :mjlol:

I think we should change the name of Somalia to avoid confusion about ethnicity and nationality. As it stands, Madow are Somali by nationality hence Somali-Bantu.

Somali Bantus are from Somalia so it makes sense they would wear Somali cultural clothing, since people get influenced by the dominant culture in their countries. But Somali cucks dress like Arabs when they're not from or even in the middle east.

11149255_10205744141656725_8622097428324525915_n.jpg

faysal-cali-waraabe.jpg

:russ:

View attachment 32957
@Reiko you gonna take that?:pachah1:

You’ve been to Xamar, right? Did you interact with any Bantus? And what was your experience with them?

I did, it was ok. One actually ripped me off. He was the first and only person to take more money from me than he actually deserved, another one was nice and bought me an ice popsical even though I didnt ask for one. Over all, I had a decent experience with them.

I did, it was ok. One actually ripped me off. He was the first and only person to take more money from me than he actually deserved, another one was nice and bought me an ice popsical even though I didnt ask for one. Over all, I had a decent experience with them.

When was the last time you went ? How was your overall experience ?

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Allahu akbar Madowweyne the hustlers laandheere weye they have 10-20 kids each kkkkkk 30 years and BBBTB (big boy bantu the boss) will take over Somalia :salute:

They can go back to West Africa and hate us from there.

The Gosha and Mushunguli are mostly from Tanzania and Mozambique. It is the language and culture that are Bantu, coming from the area of the Niger/Congo. The Gabaweyn, Shabelli, Makaane, and Shidle, etc of Somalia. are Negroid peoples related to the Ari of Ethiopia and the non-Bantu Negroid tribes of northern and eastern Uganda. They have no connection to the Bantu and were never enslaved. They are the "people of the plain", who preceded both the Samaale and the Oromo in Somalia. The Eyle may or may not belong to this group, but have proven deep roots in Somalia, going back at least to the middle stone age. They are pre-Cushitic and have an oral tradition of defeating a succession of early Cushitic settlers, the Jidle, Maadanle and Ajuran. The Ari are known to have originated in the central Sudan.

The Madowweyn (meaning not the Gosha or Mushunguli) may not have the great root depth the Eyle have, but they did precede both the Oromo and the Samaales. They are right where they have been for a very long time. They are not Omani imports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending