First They Claim.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The funny part of this all is that @Armadillo is married to a women with West African ancestry, yet he wants to attack Madows who are Somali in culture and traditions.
Why the hell do you care who he is married to? Why are you bringing up his personal business into this topic? So what?

He can't have an opinion? Somalis and their sheep ass mentality. You probably thought you broke some special breaking news.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All the cuqdad ridden folks came out of the woodwork.

Boqor Burhan Boqor Muse Yusuf Boqor Osman Boqor Mohamud is your king whether you like it or not.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Nah that is just some self-hating halimo.
If it was a self-hating xalimo wouldn't it make more sense to say she wants all the bantu males to breed with the somali females?

(Also "breed" makes it sound like we are different types of goat or something)

Bohol

VIP
If it was a self-hating xalimo wouldn't it make more sense to say she wants all the bantu males to breed with the somali females?

(Also "breed" makes it sound like we are different types of goat or something)

Nah sxb a lot of halimos in here pretend to be from communities they are not from. For example
we have one who pretends to be from Gabooye while she is actually Sacad Muuse @Waxwaalan.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Nah sxb a lot of halimos in here pretend to be from communities they are not from. For example
we have one who pretends to be from Gabooye while she is actually Sacad Muuse @Waxwaalan
Yes but it would still make more sense for a xalimo pretending to be Bantu to say "All Bantu males should breed with Somali females", because what we are expecting here is a Somali girl who is more attracted to madow men than Somali men. Therefore she would be able to push her agenda while still plausibly pretending to be a part of the same ethnic group she wants to be with, giving her words more "authority".
It's SSpot propaganda 101, sxb

Yes but it would still make more sense for a xalimo pretending to be Bantu to say "All Bantu males should breed with Somali females", because what we are expecting here is a Somali girl who is more attracted to madow men than Somali men. Therefore she would be able to push her agenda while still plausibly pretending to be a part of the same ethnic group she wants to be with, giving her words more "authority".
@ her nick

Bohol

VIP

She is a troll that is why, since when are trolls required to make sense. There is no genuine Somali Bantu person in here we have a couple of cadcads though.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@ her nick
I was speaking generally, and using this user's nick as an example :bell:
I'm not a fan of arguments on the internet, as fun as they are to start, I get bored of them pretty quick.

She is a troll that is why, since when are trolls required to make sense. There is no genuine Somali Bantu person in here we have a couple of cadcads though.
Good point :ehh:
Trolls don't really operate using logic.
I also doubt there are any true Somali Bantu users on this site.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're legit crazy :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Let me tell you something, that man is NOT the king of Darood. We don't know him or recognize him. Stop the kibir, warya. The last supposed "king" (if you could call him that) died hundreds of years ago.
Another thing, stop cursing people's parents just because you are insecure :ftw9nwa:
Who are you? Do you represent mareexan? Boqor burhan is the king of darood every tribe in Somalia came to pay homage stop the envy and jealousy naaya kulaha we don’t recognise him the question is who do you represent

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh ok, I didn't watch the vid akhi.

He's my king and the king of all Somalis. Anyone who denies the kingship of the great Abu Darood Ibn Burhaan Musa Al Qardhaani is an idiot and I hope they see the error of their ways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hooyada siilkayda usheeg boowe are you even darood what makes you think you can mock the king nacaalad ba ku yaalo the womb that bore you.

Who are you? Do you represent mareexan? Boqor burhan is the king of darood every tribe in Somalia came to pay homage stop the envy and jealousy naaya kulaha we don’t recognise him the question is who do you represent
Your uncle only represents those who accept him. The majority do not know or care about him. This is 2017, nobody cares about bogus "kings", get real nayaa.
#notmyking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts