First They Claim.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
That they're greatly oppressed.....Then they start to claim, to be indigenous to our lands...............And now they're wearing our traditional Somali clothing.

FB_IMG_1507652003107.jpg

Maybe, the threat that some say, these people pose, is not that far off. What do you lot make of this?

Somali Bantus are from Somalia so it makes sense they would wear Somali cultural clothing, since people get influenced by the dominant culture in their countries. But Somali cucks dress like Arabs when they're not from or even in the middle east.

11149255_10205744141656725_8622097428324525915_n.jpg

faysal-cali-waraabe.jpg

:russ:

upload_2017-10-28_8-46-41.jpeg

Last edited:
How comes somalis don't talk like that about reer xamar barwani always somali bantu this bantu that, do yall know somali bantu are more patriotic then some ethnic somali so called laandhere clans

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
What’s wrong with Somalians adopting Somali culture?
Somalians? Looool. As long as they don’t try to be edgy and claim our history and claim they are indigenous. When infact there are papers documented of when they arrived as slaves and where their origin is. :dabcasar:

World

VIP
Somalians? Looool. As long as they don’t try to be edgy and claim our history and claim they are indigenous. When infact there are papers documented of when they arrived as slaves and where their origin is. :dabcasar:
Somalians, as in citizens of Somalia.

Stop making assumptions that they want to claim to be indigenous. Most of them know their past and history, but if you want to rub it it into their faces that they’re descendants of ex-slaves, then youre nothing more than an insecure looser.

Stop making assumptions that they want to claim to be indigenous. Most of them know their past and history, but if you want to rub it it into their faces that they’re descendants of ex-slaves, then youre nothing more than an insecure looser.

Exactly :qri8gs7:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

Stop making assumptions that they want to claim to be indigenous. Most of them know they’re past and history, but if you want to rub it it into their faces that they’re descendants of ex-slaves, then youre nothing more than an insecure looser.
Search Somali bantu tv. They say Kenadiid was a bantu iyo Mad Mullah was a Somali bantu darwish soldier.

World

VIP
Search Somali bantu tv. They say Kenadiid was a bantu iyo Mad Mullah was a Somali bantu darwish somali.
You’re just are insecure looser who wants to attack and bully minorities in Somalia.

It’s always you diasporas, wallahi I’ve only encountered this toxic hatred you people have for other qabiils and for Bantus on Internet forums. In Somalia, or people raised in Somalia, nobody discriminates against Bantus or talks badly of them.

You’re just are insecure looser who wants to attack and bully minorities in Somalia.

It’s always you diasporas, wallahi I’ve only encountered this toxic hatred you people have for other qabiils and for Bantus on Internet forums. In Somalia, or people raised in Somalia, nobody discriminates against Bantus or talks badly of them.

I don't know if they discriminate back home but you are right about the qabiil one i thought younger people wouldn't care about that i guess i was wrong:snoop:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

Did I talk shit about them? Wtf. Sensitive . Qabiils? I’m least Qabilist between this convo. Go cry you mooryan. I only pointed out something. They are Somali nationality’s. Keep crying .

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

Please show my qabilist remarks. I’m not like you who lives in the Clan section. Hop of a bridge or cut your wrist you retarded fag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts