First They Claim.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Somali who’s been raised in Somalia understands the basics of Af maay maay.
It’s easy to learn, Since its based off Somali anyways.
*any somali who's lived in close proximity to bantus understands basic af maay maay.

you're reaching for the stars.

Gambar

VIP
Nooooo you said that a reer waqooyi people dont understand other somalis outside of the north. I brought up jubbaland as in example. :mjlol:

You keep ignoring the fact that I asked you where Baydhabo is. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you're a dhaqan celis failure. :(

Merca

Inactive.
We seriously need a thumbs down option on this site. Now we have those typical creatures whitesplaining to us about what we consider Somali. Bantus being refered to as Somalis is a new phenomena, and is not one that came from us. Its those White NGOs who said these people are Somalis without our permission. They are not Somali and will Never be Somali. When I went to Xamar people looked at me weird for refering to these people as Somali but had no problems when I called them Bantus or Madow.
No one thinks they’re ethnic Somalis, they’re not. They are only Somali nationals, meaning citizens. :)

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm about 80% certain you don't understand advanced Somali let alone Af Maay Maay ina abti. :ulyin:
I don't care to be honest. I don't really have to prove random person online anything :heh:

Just please refrain from saying ludicrous shit like waqooyi people wouldnt understand other somalis from different region.

this trick sjw is the biggest qabilist out here :mjlol: first thing she goes after
Are you still avoiding my last post? :ftw9nwa:
You got e-slapped around by several people on here yet you're still talking qashin :chrisfreshhah:
I see I hit a nerve :drakelaugh:
You cosplay as a Gabooye, you're not even worth addressing anymore

I have been criticized for my use of "Samaale", but I think this serves to underline the need for it. Anyone born in Somalia is a Somali, which is a statement of nationality or citizenship. To get to ethnicity, you need other words, like Bajuni, Banadiri, Reer Hamar, Somali Bantu, etc. "Somali", used by itself, can be seriously misleading when it comes to ethnicity/DNA.

The international academic community recognizes Maay as a LANGUAGE, separate from Maxatiri. What the Somali Government chooses to recognize is a political matter that is seen as such. The Somali Bantus are definitely Somali. What they are not is Samaale.

Exactly!!

This is similar to how Ethiopia deals with ethnicity & nationality. The issue with the Somalia government is that they disregard the minorities & continue to further the perception that Somalia is a homogenous country, which ofcourse is false.

Are you still avoiding my last post? :ftw9nwa:
You got e-slapped around by several people on here yet you're still talking qashin :chrisfreshhah:
I see I hit a nerve :drakelaugh:
You cosplay as a Gabooye, you're not even worth addressing anymore
i don't even remember ur "last post" thats how irrelevant your ass is.

i don't even remember ur "last post" thats how irrelevant your ass is.
Yet you still managed to quote a completely unrelated post :siilaanyosmile:
You're a fraud and a very bad one at that :fittytousand:
Nice try changing the subject btw.

Answer this question, how are Rahanweyne not Somali?

Yet you still managed to quote a completely unrelated post :siilaanyosmile:
You're a fraud and a very bad one at that :fittytousand:
i actually have a life so while i was out & living it, u & others was still on here creating more pages.

only came back now & aint nobody got time to look for it. if ur so curious about my reply, why don't you send it to me :mahubowtf:

No one thinks they’re ethnic Somalis, they’re not. They are only Somali nationals, meaning citizens. :)

I am pretty sure when the White NGOs called these people Somali they didnt mean Somali nationals. Pre civil war, they were not refered to as Somali. There is an agenda behind it and we shouldnt accept this.

Our hatred for did not come from Arab, if that were the case than where does the hatred for Gabooye come from? do you know Gabooye who happen to be ethnic Somali have always been treated far worse than the Madow. You clearly know nothing about Somalia. I have already commented on why Somalis hate these people. It has nothing to do with their features or hair texture, they are a danger, period the damn end. They dont get to the murder our people claim our land, and say that Somalis invaded Somalia and get away with it.
You have a point. The bantus who claim somalia as their ancestral land are obviously wrong and I would support removing them out of the country. I just think it's dumb to say bantus(all of them who were there for a long time) should have no rights. Secondly, wtf are we doing with somalia right now? The whole country relies on remittances ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts