First round of Voting begins in the fiercely contested french presidential election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7358.JPG
Fate of the European Union and the current world orders are hanging on this election, Le pen is a very close second with a very real chance of winning and considering what happend in the UK and US it will be impossible to know what will happen.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Praise kek may Le Pen win.

White people are fools. This is their last chance to reverse white genocide. Next time it is too late.

Francophone Africa will be in the billions mid-century. They will all want to move to France.

What would be the best for Somalia?
Ive heard a lot of theories that the EU wishes for a weak Somalia considering our location ( yemen is in the same state) among other things, so a weak/dissolved EU will stop that handicap and give us some breathing room and stop this meddling.

Praise kek may Le Pen win.

White people are fools. This is their last chance to reverse white genocide. Next time it is too late.

Francophone Africa will be in the billions mid-century. They will all want to move to France.

So long as they take out their french snouts out of the African troughs then they can reverse white genocide.

Until then may the genocide continue unabated:rejoice:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What would be the best for Somalia?
Ive heard a lot of theories that the EU wishes for a weak Somalia considering our location ( yemen is in the same state) among other things, so a weak/dissolved EU will stop that handicap and give us some breathing room and stop this meddling.
Nope. Only way we can breathe is if somaliland brings Iran to berbera.

ambitious means nothing if she is going to discrminate people because of who they are
:mjlol:

You mean immigrants and muslims? if i ran France id do the same. although i really want to see europe crash and burn so her and the other trump like fanatics can do the job

:mjlol:

You mean immigrants and muslims? if i ran France id do the same. although i really want to see europe crash and burn so her and the other trump like fanatics can do the job
first of all I don't know anything about this women and what did she say she was gonna do

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
If Le Pen wins this is a sign that us faraxs are overdue, soon the nationalistic self within these Europeans will awaken, and the only safe place you have is your home. :damedamn:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Praise the Lord for the good things western civilization has given us, but save us from ourselves from being deluded into thinking the world is a global culture.

There are hadiths saying the banu asfar (Europeans) will go to their leaders saying let us handle these Muslims for you, and that Muslims and Arabs will be slaughtered in the lands of Europe, man woman and child. :damn:

Screenshot_20170423-134923.png

I'm bouncing.
:superman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts