First round of Voting begins in the fiercely contested french presidential election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I know, but it has been settled today already. All the cucks will switch from Fillion, Hamon etc to Macron. He will win by a big landslide.

Her only chance was if she had won comfortably today.

Trump wasn't going to win and brexit would never happen. It's not over until the fat lady sings

@AbdiJohnson

I predict ISIS will try to stage some more attacks leading up to May 7. In the end they wan't Le Pen to win, as they hope it will drive the divide between Muslims and the French.

Nationalism has swept Europa, and France will strengthen that pull if Le Pen is to win and pull out of the EU.

@AbdiJohnson

I predict ISIS will try to stage some more attacks leading up to May 7. In the end they wan't Le Pen to win, as they hope it will drive the divide between Muslims and the French.

Nationalism has swept Europa, and France will strengthen that pull if Le Pen is to win and pull out of the EU.

Alot of these Frenchies have already bred with the MENA folk. Also, Sunnis make u more than 10% of France and you have a large lefty population there It's too late. RIP France. They must be kicked out of the EU and NATO. It's a Sunni country now

Alot of these Frenchies have already bred with the MENA folk. Also, Muslims make u more than 10% of France and you have a large lefty population there It's too late. RIP France. They must be kicked out of the EU and NATO. It's a Muslim country now
The Muslims there live in segregated ghettos. But they are very vocal and appear much more numerous in public.

I'm hoping to see Europa go into turmoil, with the exception of Norway of course.

Alot of these Frenchies have already bred with the MENA folk. Also, Sunnis make u more than 10% of France and you have a large lefty population there It's too late. RIP France. They must be kicked out of the EU and NATO. It's a Sunni country now
One country at a time.:fittytousand:
france
Germany
Sweden
Holland
UK is the last big one left.:siilaanyosmile:

Where are you going to hide Mr. Johnson?

Once europe has been subdued, Canada is next and with Toronto already being half immigrant, it just needs the right types of immigrants(Arabs, somali).

Maybe you'll take over Canada in 100 years. The Arabs are mostly Christian and the country prefers to import Asians and Indians. The Sunnis are largely secular. They even marched to ban prayers in public schools. Different breed of Sunnis. Even Ahmed Hussen has never been seen in a Sunni masjid. He was too busy fighting extremism and attending gay pride parades.

:damedamn:

Maybe you'll take over Canada in 100 years. The Arabs are mostly Christian and the country prefers to import Asians and Indians. The Sunnis are largely secular. They even marched to ban prayers in public schools. Different breed of Sunnis. Even Ahmed Hussen has never been seen in a Sunni masjid. He was too busy fighting extremism and attending gay pride parades.

:damedamn:
you'll probably die of HIV before then.

you'll probably die of HIV before then.

Even if I do get it, those with HIV live healthy lives, can produce offspring and live til old age. It's not noticeable or effects your life. A few months of pills and HIV is undetectable in the blood like a HIV- person. Doctors say it's better to be HIV+ than have diabetes or even obesity.

Times have changed. Get with the times.

Even if I do get it, those with HIV live healthy lives, can produce offspring and live til old age. It's not noticeable or effects your life. A few months of pills and HIV is undetectable in the blood like a HIV- person. Doctors say it's better to be HIV+ than have diabetes or even obesity.

Times have changed. Get with the times.
nigga as bad as diabetes sucks, it is nothing compared to HIV. How are you going to have an offspring when you are gay?
are you going to raise your adopted kids as gays?

nigga as bad as diabetes sucks, it is nothing compared to HIV. How are you going to have an offspring when you are gay?
are you going to raise your adopted kids as gays?

I'll have my own with my man.

You know it's possible to make a baby from the sperm of two men? Before 2020, an egg donor won't even be needed

Sad day for you :damedamn:

TooMacaan

VIP
Marine-Le-Pen-celebrates-008.jpg

This is what a winner looks like. Let's get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts