First round of Voting begins in the fiercely contested french presidential election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise the Lord for the good things western civilization has given us, but save us from ourselves from being deluded into thinking the world is a global culture.

There are hadiths saying the banu asfar (Europeans) will go to their leaders saying let us handle these Muslims for you, and that Muslims and Arabs will be slaughtered in the lands of Europe, man woman and child. :damn:

View attachment 16467

I'm bouncing.
:superman:
:dwill::faysalwtf: my god, a genocide in waiting,....................but the sight of seeing many skinnies running wild though:siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
Macron won, looks like France voted itself into oblivion.

Population
Congo, 2030: 130 million
France, 2030: 69 million

Le Great Replacement coming soon.

Population

They vote twice in france to weed out the small parties the final vote is a 2 man race is on 8 may and it's macron vs Le pen now they both went through

Apollo

VIP
They vote twice in francs to weed out the small parties the final vote is on 8 may and it's macron vs Le pen now they both went through

I know, but it has been settled today already. All the cucks will switch from Fillion, Hamon etc to Macron. He will win by a big landslide.

Her only chance was if she had won comfortably today.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Population

MXaLbQk.gif

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
From what I've read, the a majority of voters from the losing candidates will switch to Macron and Le Pen has no chance of winning.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Population

Are you like our resident Sspot Race realist/Alt righter? :hmm:

#AntiRacismIsCodeForWhiteGenocide

There's a terror attack every week in France.

The French in France are very different from the French in other parts of the world. The France ones are pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending