Find me this man NOW!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Due to sun exposure kulahaa :mjkkk: Don't you know Australia gets hotter in the summer than many parts of somalia. The dude doesn't look like somali because he is not ethnically somali. He is from minority group called reer xamar who are mixture of arabs, south asians, bantus and somalis. Do you understand now?

Dude, it's a fact that fobs are darker because of the greater irradiation in Somalia and that they're outside more. Everyone has noticed this for years:

Have you ever been back to the hooyoland? Most people back there are pretty dark compared to western diasporans because 1) it's by the bloody equator unlike your western countries and 2) they're usually outside walking around a lot more than folks in the west. I knew some buddies from Canada who were from Hargeysa and when they went back there folks thought they were "mixed" (they're not in the least and these niggas even have genetic results to prove it :ftw9nwa:) because of how light-skinned they were compared to the locals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlike you folks in the west we Reer Khaleej live right next to the hooyoland. Boosaaso is like 2 hours away from Dubai. So I got to go back growing up and because it wasn't as indoor of a culture as in the UAE and I spent a lot of time at the beach swimming or wandering around outside I remember how my friends in the UAE would keep saying I'd become like duxul after returning to school once our summer vacation was over.

Pure Somalis, who literally have genetic tests to prove it, who look like him in skin tone and looks regularly got told in places like Hargeisa that they must be mixed. Horners get lighter in places like Canada, Sweden and Minnesota, saxiib. Pretty obvious why. Same reason why Afars in the Danakil are so regularly incredibly dark despite seeming more MENA than Somalis genetically:

I think that has more to do with them living mostly in the Danakil desert:

Like why Somalis from the qurbo are much lighter on average than their homeland counterparts. More sun. I bet if you took Afars to a place like Sweden for a decade or so, especially since they have more Habesha-like ancestry than us by the looks of it, they would lighten up and be similar to qurbo Somalis.

And it's true that folks back home are malnourished and have more malaclusion and elongated looking faces on average.

Even Habeshas look different (darker in particular) back in the Horn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
True, our true geeljire diet was probably more healthy than what we have today, the only true geeljire cuisine I know is oodkac, caano geel and maybe canjeero, but what about fruits and vegetables?
We barely ate vegetables and fruits. :kanyeshrug: Don't forget organ meats like liver and kidney and maraaq (soup). I was told they used to make canjeero/laxoox out of sorghum and millet. My grandfather sparingly ate wheat but he sold it to Ethiopians. Oddly enough celiac runs in my family. Maybe they knew something I wasn't aware of. He was very handsome too. :cosbyhmm: No soft chin but a strong jaw and upright posture. It seems those traits are dying off in the younger generation.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We barely ate vegetables and fruits. :kanyeshrug: Don't forget organ meats like liver and kidney and maraaq (soup). I was told they used to make canjeero/laxoox out of sorghum and millet. My grandfather sparingly ate wheat but he sold it to Ethiopians. Oddly enough celiac runs in my family. Maybe they knew something I wasn't aware of. He was very handsome too. :cosbyhmm: No soft chins but a strong jaw and upright posture. It seems those traits are dying off in the younger generation.

Even the women are changing. My mother's look is a rarity. 176cm tall, strong and defined jawline with a good chin and overall robust bone structure. You rarely see her ilk nowadays. Only one of my cousins at 174 is close to her height. She otherwise always towered overall my younger female relatives and I've noticed Somali girls have, more often, a longer faced, baby cheeked, lighter skinned look now on average, even without bleaching.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even the women are changing. My mother's look is a rarity. 176cm tall, strong and defined jawline with a good chin and overall robust bone structure. You rarely see her ilk nowadays. Only one of my cousins at 174 is close to her height. She otherwise always towered overall my younger female relatives and I've noticed Somali girls have, more often, a longer faced, baby cheeked, lighter skinned look now on average, even without bleaching.

Is your mom's name Khadija, Aasha or Maryaam?

warya @Periplus this fine ass farax is located in melbourne, if you don’t get your ass on a flight and find him! I don’t care if you take virgin, rex or jetstar. GET ME THIS MANS NOWWWWWWW! His name is salah.
He’s so fine my first look was a whole 30 seconds.
@Nilotic you better get to finding this man too. No more shaqalaanimo
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
I don’t even find him handsome or attractive at all!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I know what you mean. I have an older cousin who looks like her mother. She's in her 40s but I can tell you she was one of the most beautiful Somalis I've met. And I never exaggerate. I was told she looked just like my father's sister.

I'm starting to think its the way of life. When you have more malocclusion it makes the jaw narrower and in many cases when people get braces if they get extractions it hollows the face out making it longer. I don't even know if palate expansion would change that.

Generally, there were some customs that were practiced to help with that strong chin aesthetic. For starters children were breastfed for 2-years, we ate less processed food too that was harder to chew. Women also spaced out their children 2.5 - 3 years which allowed them to recover.
And perhaps our tongue posture was better. Having an open mouth wasn't as widespread and common as it is today (back home).

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I know what you mean. I have an older cousin who looks like her mother. She's in her 40s but I can tell you she was one of the most beautiful Somalis I've met. And I never exaggerate. I was told she looked just like my father's sister.

I'm starting to think its the way of life. When you have more malocclusion it makes the jaw narrower and in many cases when people get braces if they get extractions it hollows the face out making it longer. I don't even know if palate expansion would change that.

Generally, there were some customs that were practiced to help with that strong chin aesthetic. For starters children were breastfed for 2-years, we ate less processed food too that was harder to chew. Women also spaced out their children 2.5 - 3 years which allowed them to recover.
And perhaps our tongue posture was better. Having an open mouth wasn't as widespread and common as it is today (back home).

You are on point about all of those things. There's also the importance of saturated animal fat, protein, fat soluble vitamins and minerals which are poorly absorbed on modern plant heavy, processed diets where people have foolishly traded in butter and tallow for nutrient empty canola or sunflower oil or whatever other plant oil coupled with lowered meat, dairy, egg and seafood consumption.

Weston A. Price noticed this like a century ago:

tHZIhVW.png

5yReZIF.png

Within a single generation of eating "civilized" foods like starches, sugar and plant oils these indigenous groups went from having perfect, white teeth, wide jaws and maxilla to decayed, malalcused mouthed, longer and less robust faces.

Similar to cats who are more extreme carnivores than us degenerating on a cooked meat diet:

Luckily, this can all be reversed in a few generations of adopting a proper, species appropriate diet along with the prudent habits you mentioned like spacing pregnancies, breastfeeding for prolonged periods and so on.

Also, there are some wise orthodontists catching onto the misguided orthodontic you mentioned like removing teeth and retracting the face and are working to do reversals and give people larger areas and a more healthy and balanced facial structure:

Modern mainstream orthodontics is very misguided and sacrifices things like airway space for mere aesthetics (straight looking teeth).

Dude, it's a fact that fobs are darker because of the greater irradiation in Somalia and that they're outside more. Everyone has noticed this for years:

Pure Somalis, who literally have genetic tests to prove it, who look like him in skin tone and looks regularly got told in places like Hargeisa that they must be mixed. Horners get lighter in places like Canada, Sweden and Minnesota, saxiib. Pretty obvious why. Same reason why Afars in the Danakil are so regularly incredibly dark despite seeming more MENA than Somalis genetically:

And it's true that folks back home are malnourished and have more malaclusion and elongated looking faces on average.

Even Habeshas look different (darker in particular) back in the Horn:

i said the dude is not an ethnic somali and doesn't look like an ethnic somali guy. He is arab,south asian,bantu and somali hybrid. Who was talking about skintone ? These females want to make him somali because they can't find an attractive ethnic somali guy.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
i said the dude is not an ethnic somali and doesn't look like an ethnic somali guy. He is arab,south asian,bantu and somali hybrid. Who was talking about skintone ? These females want to make him somali because they can't find an attractive ethnic somali guy.

Wallahi, first all Somalis women = ugly and now this. Just leave the forum, my ajanabi. 😅

Also, where are you getting this "He is an CadCad" stuff? He gives zero such indication on his profile and just chills with other geeljires:

Cadcads in the west tend to be more insular. Not running around acting like they're generic Faraaxs.

Wallahi, first all Somalis women = ugly and now this. Just leave the forum, my ajanabi. 😅

Also, where are you getting this "He is an CadCad" stuff? He gives zero such indication on his profile and just chills with other geeljires:

Cadcads in the west tend to be more insular. Not running around acting like they're generic Faraaxs.
Why would any ajanabi pretend to be a somali out of all people ? :gucciwhat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are on point about all of those things. There's also the importance of saturated animal fat, protein, fat soluble vitamins and minerals which are poorly absorbed on modern plant heavy, processed diets where people have foolishly traded in butter and tallow for nutrient empty canola or sunflower oil or whatever other plant oil coupled with lowered meat, dairy, egg and seafood consumption.

Weston A. Price noticed this like a century ago:

View attachment 209536

View attachment 209537

Within a single generation of eating "civilized" foods like starches, sugar and plant oils these indigenous groups went from having perfect, white teeth, wide jaws and maxilla to decayed, malalcused mouthed, longer and less robust faces.

Similar to cats who are more extreme carnivores than us degenerating on a cooked meat diet:

Luckily, this can all be reversed in a few generations of adopting a proper, species appropriate diet along with the prudent habits you mentioned like spacing pregnancies, breastfeeding for prolonged periods and so on.

Also, there are some wise orthodontists catching onto the misguided orthodontic you mentioned like removing teeth and retracting the face and are working to do reversals and give people larger areas and a more healthy and balanced facial structure:

Modern mainstream orthodontics is very misguided and sacrifices things like airway space for mere aesthetics (straight looking teeth).

Weston Price. I read his book eons ago. Great stuff. I need to mention @Nak-Muay-Kru (he may be a fan) given that he gets triggered about pro-inflammatory seed based oils. Honestly, we actually used to use subug or even rendered tallow (beef fat) or other animal fats in our cooking. Also, don't tell me you're a proponent of Mike Mew. :lol: There is some method to his madness though. When you read up about various fringe health communities you come across some random finds. I wish I could tell you some of I've seen. You'd seriously laugh. :deadrose: I thought of making a thread about outrageous health claims. Not that this falls under that category but you come across some stuff that is real and other things that are surreal.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why would any ajanabi pretend to be a somali out of all people ? :gucciwhat:
You make it seem like this guy is exceptional. He's not. He's decent but not the best I've seen. :kanyeshrug:Let's face it Cadcad guys are normally shorter and their features aren't very sharp unless they have heavy Somali mixture. He gives off more Geeljire vibes.

Some of the Abdis on SSpot are better looking. Not naming names. :mjohreally: I never report my sources.

Trending