Find me this man NOW!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lool.. You gonna turn this into fighting me when I merely highlighted @Periplus shenanigans, you know even if your an anti vaxxer boomer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The problem with you odeys is you're stubborn like mules.
yo no GIF

Some people have low self esteem issues.. It doesn't even make sense, Somalis are beautiful people.

I'm beginning to think some here are ajnabi or that they don't leave their homes lool. That guy OP posted is a bog standard good looking/slightly pretty boy Farax and then you have ones here doubting that he is full Somali.

Season 3 What GIF by On My Block

Lol he looks 100% Somali. I personally know guys who have a similar look.

Why is it on this forum, whenever someone posts a good looking Farax, there's always a few that say he doesn't 'look Somali'.

I feel like you lot lowkey don't think good looking Faraxs exist.
Why do you lie? You know for a fact he doesn't look like us. If you didn't saw his tiktok, you wouldn't think he's somali if he was walking past you on the street. This is how typical somalis look. Does he look like them?

The-Sky-is-the-Limit-20.Movie_Snapshot.jpg

Why do you lie? You know for a fact he doesn't look like us. If you didn't saw his tiktok, you wouldn't think he's somali if he was walking past you on the street. This is how typical somalis look. Does he look like them?

The-Sky-is-the-Limit-20.Movie_Snapshot.jpg

All of those Somalis are fobs. They look different back home due to sun exposure and maybe nutrition ect. Guys back home are even skinnier than guys in the West.

Speak for yourself, I have seen Somali guys that look like the one's OP posted.

Ugly men cheat also, maybe even more because they have a chip on their shoulder and are insecure. Ugly Somali men not only cheat, but they will try to marry more wives. It's even worse if they think you are worried about them leaving.
Be with someone you like being with and that you find attractive and at least you will enjoy your time with them.
Honestly ugly men cheat more than good looking men. I see it all the time

All of those Somalis are fobs. They look different back home due to sun exposure and maybe nutrition ect. Guys back home are even skinnier than guys in the West.

Speak for yourself, I have seen Somali guys that look like the one's OP posted.
Due to sun exposure kulahaa :mjkkk: Don't you know Australia gets hotter in the summer than many parts of somalia. The dude doesn't look like somali because he is not ethnically somali. He is from minority group called reer xamar who are mixture of arabs, south asians, bantus and somalis. Do you understand now?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Due to sun exposure kulahaa :mjkkk: Don't you know Australia gets hotter in the summer than many parts of somalia. The dude doesn't look like somali because he is not ethnically somali. He is from minority group called reer xamar who are mixture of arabs, south asians, bantus and somalis. Do you understand now?

Melbourne is coastal, its cooler than Somalia. Plus it has a winter.

But Aussie Somalis are generally darker than other Somalis due to the UV and other reasons.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Doesn't look Reer Xamar. He's too tall, face very elongated. And a little goofy looking. In order to be he'd have to be heavily Somali admixed.
:hillarybiz: Let's face it. You don't know what ethnic Somalis look like since you had to post a picture of malnourished Somalis from back home who live on an urbanized diet. Not exactly a good comparison to those living abroad. Google Images will not give you enough range. A lot of guys are lowkey and you won't find their images plastered online. I know many who aren't on Social Media.

Loool that guy definitely does not look reer Xamar. He has a very Somali look. Elongated features ect and he isn't even light skin.

Now i'm doubting your Somalinimo. The fact that you tried to post malnutritioned Somalis from back home who tend to have a different look to Western Somalis tells me everything I need to know.

Also, the sun exposure is mainly due to being outside in the Sun, harldy any aircon and other living comforts. Somalis in the Gulf tend to be lighter, despite parts of the gulf being hotter. Why? Due to higher living standards, less time out and relying on aircon ect.

The sad thing is most Somali guys could look like him and even better if it wasn't for our atrocious diet and lack of discipline.

Somalis got excellent features but terrible cuisine and lifestyle habits.

I'm beginning to think some here are ajnabi or that they don't leave their homes lool. That guy OP posted is a bog standard good looking/slightly pretty boy Farax and then you have ones here doubting that he is full Somali.

Season 3 What GIF by On My Block
I have seen some ajnabis calling the faraxs ugly while calling the xalimos more beautiful, so you might be right it could be some ajnabis among us or indiduals with this kind of mindset who are going on with this narrative.

The sad thing is most Somali guys could look like him and even better if it wasn't for our atrocious diet and lack of discipline.

Somalis got excellent features but terrible cuisine and lifestyle habits.
I wouldn't call our cuisine terrible but it's the habits which is the problem, some Somalis eat once or twice a day and it's most often bariis or baasto and they'll go hungry the rest of the hours.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wouldn't call our cuisine terrible but it's the habits which is the problem, some Somalis eat once or twice a day and it's most often bariis or baasto and they'll go hungry the rest of the hours.
Bariis and Baasto aren't our native diet. :ohno: There was a time when sugar was scarce and so was processed and urbanized food. I'm not talking about the cities but more so in the countryside where unadulterated Somali culture came from.

Bariis and Baasto aren't our native diet. :ohno: There was a time when sugar was scarce and so was processed and urbanized food. I'm not talking about the cities but more so in the countryside where unadulterated Somali culture came from.
True, our true geeljire diet was probably more healthy than what we have today, the only true geeljire cuisine I know is oodkac, caano geel and maybe canjeero, but what about fruits and vegetables?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
True ugliness is inner, because there are men who look good on the surface but they are insecure losers who like to neg and demean any woman they are with.
However, there are definitely men who are not conventionally attractive AND insecure and they do like to cheat and control the woman they end up with.

My main point is that nobody should be with someone because they think their looks make them less likely to cheat, handsome, average, ugly, all men are capable of cheating.

which one am I dear