Find me this man NOW!

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
200.gif

I like my men ugly. Good luck with the constant competition, constant anxiety of being left for other women.

Ugly men cheat also, maybe even more because they have a chip on their shoulder and are insecure. Ugly Somali men not only cheat, but they will try to marry more wives. It's even worse if they think you are worried about them leaving.
Be with someone you like being with and that you find attractive and at least you will enjoy your time with them.

Ugly men cheat also, maybe even more because they have a chip on their shoulder and are insecure. Ugly Somali men not only cheat, but they will try to marry more wives. It's even worse if they think you are worried about them leaving.
Be with someone you like being with and that you find attractive and at least you will enjoy your time with them.
That's suugo science
Ugliness doesn't equal more cheating :mjlol:

That's suugo science
Ugliness doesn't equal more cheating :mjlol:

True ugliness is inner, because there are men who look good on the surface but they are insecure losers who like to neg and demean any woman they are with.
However, there are definitely men who are not conventionally attractive AND insecure and they do like to cheat and control the woman they end up with.

My main point is that nobody should be with someone because they think their looks make them less likely to cheat, handsome, average, ugly, all men are capable of cheating.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Homegirl I’m looking out for my future kids, ugly husband= 50% chance my kids gonna be thinking why my momma ain’t marry a handsome dude.

True ugliness is inner, because there are men who look good on the surface but they are insecure losers who like to neg and demean any woman they are with.
However, there are definitely men who are not conventionally attractive AND insecure and they do like to cheat and control the woman they end up with.

My main point is that nobody should be with someone because they think their looks make them less likely to cheat, handsome, average, ugly, all men are capable of cheating.
I think her main concern was about a too attractive men having more options & therefore could drop her.

This seems like insecurity :cosbyhmm:

Trending