Find me this man NOW!

warya @Periplus this fine ass farax is located in melbourne, if you don’t get your ass on a flight and find him! I don’t care if you take virgin, rex or jetstar. GET ME THIS MANS NOWWWWWWW! His name is salah.
He’s so fine my first look was a whole 30 seconds.
@Nilotic you better get to finding this man too. No more shaqalaanimo
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
He doesn’t look Somali lol. If I saw him I’d assume mixed.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Brother Barkhat is better than these incels who keep attacking the sisters for no reason, I wish people stopped using his pictures as an insult, beside he has already gotten his Somali queen and is financially a made man.
Your right

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've seen better.
Over It Whatever GIF by HBO Max

He gives me 'younger cousin vibes'.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I've seen better.
Over It Whatever GIF by HBO Max

He give me 'younger cousin vibes'.

Sorry sis but you can look like a supermodel and probably wouldn’t last in a relationship with an Aussie Somali.

The vast majority of us have views that do not align with yours and we’re not the “you learn from disagreements” type.

Respectfully.

:drakekidding:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sorry sis but you can look like a supermodel and probably wouldn’t last in a relationship with an Aussie Somali.

The vast majority of us have views that do not align with yours and we’re not the “you learn from disagreements” type.

Respectfully.

:drakekidding:
:camby:Your accents give your kind the boot. I don't think I'd ever get to the stage of even determining value alignment or disagreement.
How come no Faraxs is good enough for you horta.. I mean how many faraxs got burned in your luuq..
I don't have that much of an ego but I am elusive.
catch me if you can trailer GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s okay, coronavirus will catch her first.

:drakegrin:
How would I know? I've been cold and flu free for 2 decades and I don't do prescriptions of any sort. If I had caught COVID (in the past 2-years) then it must have been asymptomatic. Say Mash'Allah. I live a strict dietary lifestyle/regiment. Not for the faint of heart and undisciplined light weights.
Is that your way of saying @Sophisticate is a boomer :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I'm a Boomer then what does that make you, my hairless friend?

How would I know? I've been cold and flu free for 2 decades and I don't do prescriptions of any sort. If I had caught COVID (in the past 2-years) then it must have been asymptomatic. Say Mash'Allah. I live a strict dietary lifestyle/regiment. Not for the faint of heart and undisciplined light weights.

If I'm a Boomer then what does that make you, my hairless friend?
Lool.. You gonna turn this into fighting me when I merely highlighted @Periplus shenanigans, you know even if your an anti vaxxer boomer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol he looks 100% Somali. I personally know guys who have a similar look.

Why is it on this forum, whenever someone posts a good looking Farax, there's always a few that say he doesn't 'look Somali'.

I feel like you lot lowkey don't think good looking Faraxs exist.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Why is it on this forum, whenever someone posts a good looking Farax, there's always a few that say he doesn't 'look Somali'.

I feel like you lot lowkey don't think good looking Faraxs don't exist.

I agree, it makes the rest of us feel excluded from our walaalo.

Good looking faraaxs are Somali also.

:silanyosmile:

I feel like you lot lowkey don't think good looking Faraxs don't exist.
Some people have low self esteem issues.. It doesn't even make sense, Somalis are beautiful people.

Trending