Finally Puntite Acknowledges SNM is Built On Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
7:59 mark

It's true we brought together 3 armed factions. USP-SSDF-SDU, it wasn't a SSDF conference, all till today have their arms in-tact and weapons, no invasion happened, no blood shed, no nothing, everything was built in peace. My father call it the first blood-less government to be erected in Somalia as the rest were running around trying to kill, loot, and force their JABHAD on other clans like Aideed and SNM did. SNM did it TWICE first against non-isaaqs which they failed in sool/sanaag areas and even settled for peace treaty in sanaag(that's how bad it was there for them), but they did in Boorama and massacred and disarmed samaroon. Aideed did the same but failed miserably also in mogadishu, galkayo, baydhabo, and kismaayo. They were similar founding principles and any somali who denies it waa niin been tarikhda ka sheegayo. They were founded with GUNS and lots of blood shed.

We need to advertise Puntland as the first REAL somali administration that was totally 'bloodless' to the international community and also to other somalis to show them the difference in our founding done thru peace and talks, noone conquered anyone when puntland was founded nor was their weapons taken away unlike USC and SNM. This part of our history is never acknowledged and I am fed upppppppppppppppppppppppp about it. @SomaliMvp @Libaaxa cayn @Suldaanka @Cabdi

It's about time, no wonder the old Somali government officials like my fathers 'flicks' the fucking channel and says 'dadka tvyadan' tarikhda ka hadlayso waxba kama jiran buu yirahda. He also says they lie about SYL and how yasin ali sharmarke was the founder and he called somalis together. 4 niin iyo 4 niin ba isku yimi halkee lagu arkay? mar walbo shirkadu niin ba furo kadib ayuu saami-layga uu yeera, niinka furay SYL waa yasin ali sharmarke oo fekerkasi lahaa wuxuna ahaa carurti keenadiid oo si wadaysee siyasadi awoowahisa oo manta si fican ka hirgashay geyiga somaliyeed like anti qabyalad and somalinimo crap.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's a shame one of the worst puntite candidates had to say it but you never hear how puntland hal dhiig aanu daadan, hal qof aanu la dilin, hal magaalo aan la weerarin, hal guri islameed la taban, hal meel oo reer kale ah xitaa hadi ay aad ugu yar yihin puntland sida saaxo iyo towfiq faraha ayanu kala laabanay we never forced them. It's time as puntites to acknowledge yourselves as the only TRUE government of Somalia and stop accepting this fuckin aideed style jabhad as a government in hargeisa ama habar gedir iyo usckooda waa inaad aqbasha NOT 2 STANDARDS. MY father is firm about using same standards for all clans and no exceptions given, tarikhdu wala cabiiri kara iyo in dad kale loo roonado iyo kuwa kale sida habar gedir la yirahdo moryan ba tihine my father rejects it so much and gets furious, muxu dhaama bu yirahda muse bihi aideed ama cumar carte oo dayuradi somalia dhacay kelebka ehlu naarka ah. Hal nin bah majerten(mj, warsangeli, etc) wax ma dhicin weligood, be it at civilian level or normal people or our politicians and elders. We don't owe somalis nothing they can never say we did shit to them.

Plus Marehan wax ma dhicin also. Only ones I know is ali khalif galayr waana ujeeda somalilander buu yahay ileen waaba meel moryaaneed weeye way isfahmayan bunch of somali qaran thieves in hargeisa aan la sheeg-sheegin but my father knows all somali areas and the old generation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My father is adamant and doesn't mince his words guys. Puntland wa meesha keliya si halal uu dhismay haran iyo dhiig somaliyeed la daadsho, kuma dhismin and why he rejects all hawiye and isaaq politicians till they accept that reality. My dad when he came to the west used to go the library and he told me why, to collect all the newspaper articles on somalia and cut it out and save it in his filing box, I see all these articles he was showing me the other day. He said mar walbo tarikhda u must collect he says to pass the next generation.

Clan cleansing book is absolutely TRUE buu yiri and he has the articles from the newspaper of 91 still in his box to PROVE IT. I saw an article 700 mj/warsangeli died on a boat escaping the clan cleansing to mombasa, it's an article in his shoebox. I am trying to find it online. But he is fair he acknowledges the civil war that happened between hawiye in 4 month war was nothing like what happened in 91 war. He said we escaped most of us only a small fraction of us died compared to abgaal and habar gedir oo 100 malin walbo iska dilayeen qofkooda ugu fican oo la keenaye garoonka muqdisho. Can u imagine losing 100 of your elites DAILY, that is crazy stuff.

The biggest reconciliation waa inu ka dhaca buu yiri hawiye gudaheeda not darod iyo hawiye oo aan si wayn isku dilin because most darods escaped, not as many died in the 91 tragedies. That's why hawiye illa manta uu yahay meesha ugu rabshada badan, way og yihin waxaa dhex martay.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Aideed iyo Mahdi waxay keliya isku gabsadeen waa mowqiif. 1. wanted in darod la sii xasuuqo oo kadib dawlad la samayo oo gebi ahaan laga waayo geyiga somaliyeed waa sida qorshihi snmta oo waqoyi ku damcay oo ka hirgalay keliya awdal oo kama hirgalin sool/sanaag oo aad uu tiro badan oo uu dhigmi kara isaaq dagaal haday noqoto. 2. Was ali mahdi who said naga jojji xasuuqa darode ee waxan rabna dawlad somaliyeed la samayo. That was all they killed themselves over.

As far as my father is concerned Ali Mahdi and abgaal ayaa inyar roon waa kuwa aan habar gedir hosteeda joggin siiba wacaysle oo uu hubsiibtay habar gedir iyo siyasadisa oo ka cabsi gaba harti abgaal iyo dadka talin jiray weligood.

HG IYO ISAAQ waa laga mamnucaya siyasada somaliya they both know this and why their in shabab and all types of qurun all the time. Noone will forget 91. Thats where HG/ISAAQ fucked up politically, if you do something tribally in somalia, only your tribe will be blamed. Where-as arinta siyad barre govt somali dhan ba loo xilsaraya haday dambi gasho it wont go to a clan only. T hey f ucked up after 91 is wat my father says politically.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Becareful do not be seen associated with habar gedir or isaaq because meel ay joggan qofka la joggo waa qof moryan weeye tarikhdisa ama waa qof moryanimo doonayo ileen siyasadooda wa kuwi ku heeshiyay cirib tirin 91, they know they busted now and HG is already isolated and he tells isaaq join me in shabab and all their crap because he tell them adiguna ganax ayaa ka saran tahay somalia hadi hg la ganaxay because we were in bed together being moryans.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
7:59 mark

It's true we brought together 3 armed factions. USP-SSDF-SDU, it wasn't a SSDF conference, all till today have their arms in-tact and weapons, no invasion happened, no blood shed, no nothing, everything was built in peace. My father call it the first blood-less government to be erected in Somalia as the rest were running around trying to kill, loot, and force their JABHAD on other clans like Aideed and SNM did. SNM did it TWICE first against non-isaaqs which they failed in sool/sanaag areas and even settled for peace treaty in sanaag(that's how bad it was there for them), but they did in Boorama and massacred and disarmed samaroon. Aideed did the same but failed miserably also in mogadishu, galkayo, baydhabo, and kismaayo. They were similar founding principles and any somali who denies it waa niin been tarikhda ka sheegayo. They were founded with GUNS and lots of blood shed.

We need to advertise Puntland as the first REAL somali administration that was totally 'bloodless' to the international community and also to other somalis to show them the difference in our founding done thru peace and talks, noone conquered anyone when puntland was founded nor was their weapons taken away unlike USC and SNM. This part of our history is never acknowledged and I am fed upppppppppppppppppppppppp about it. @SomaliMvp @Libaaxa cayn @Suldaanka @Cabdi

It's about time, no wonder the old Somali government officials like my fathers 'flicks' the fucking channel and says 'dadka tvyadan' tarikhda ka hadlayso waxba kama jiran buu yirahda. He also says they lie about SYL and how yasin ali sharmarke was the founder and he called somalis together. 4 niin iyo 4 niin ba isku yimi halkee lagu arkay? mar walbo shirkadu niin ba furo kadib ayuu saami-layga uu yeera, niinka furay SYL waa yasin ali sharmarke oo fekerkasi lahaa wuxuna ahaa carurti keenadiid oo si wadaysee siyasadi awoowahisa oo manta si fican ka hirgashay geyiga somaliyeed like anti qabyalad and somalinimo crap.
Deeni waa qashin wallahi i will never forgive him for his betrayal of prime minister abdiweli sheikh (yuulka) this deni fat scumbag voted in parliament to get rid of him i suspect deni of being a stooge for damjadiid yuulka was a very good leader even today i support yuulka over cumar cabdirashid cali sharmake

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Deeni waa qashin wallahi i will never forgive him for his betrayal of prime minister abdiweli sheikh (yuulka) this deni fat scumbag voted in parliament to get rid of him i suspect deni of being a stooge for damjadiid yuulka was a very good leader even today i support yuulka over cumar cabdirashid cali sharmake

Yes yuulka is awesome. Plus also that guy called saacid shirdoon not him personally lakin walalkisa waa nin gob darode abahay buu yiri, they would never select that man as PM buu yiri, ninkasi hurdaaye oo nagta cayr uu taliso ayay keensadeen. Bal aar ha keenaan walalkisa wayn saacid, my father was in his same class and knows him real well, he said this hurdaaye dhegaha ayaa laga garaci jiray even as young person so that's to be suspected in hawiye ay keensadan nin noocasi ah. I forgot his name maybe some sade can remind me @Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete @nine

If these sade changed their politics and just allowed PRO DAROD MAREHAN to lead, puntland wud step aside only then, but till they keep bringing pro hawiye oo islee yihin ka faidayso hawiye necebka majerten wallahi our beef wont end. We can still win being pro darod just make hawiye choose between a pro darod from all tribes, at the end he will need to choose between one nazi for another nazi darod kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes yuulka is awesome. Plus also that guy called saacid shirdoon not him personally lakin walalkisa waa nin gob darode abahay buu yiri, they would never select that man as PM buu yiri, ninkasi hurdaaye oo nagta cayr uu taliso ayay keensadeen. Bal aar ha keenaan walalkisa wayn saacid, my father was in his same class and knows him real well, he said this hurdaaye dhegaha ayaa laga garaci jiray even as young person so that's to be suspected in hawiye ay keensadan nin noocasi ah. I forgot his name maybe some sade can remind me @Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete @nine
Where is yuulka horta how comes he has disappeared from the radar?

I heard he is originally from gedo maxa ka jiro ruunti waa nin dhadkiisa iyo dhalkiisa dacaad u ah waa goob wallahi he may be gone but he will never be forgotten
May Allah bless him and preserve him amiin :salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hassan sheikh is just a stooge of HG he is using them cause he can't get the support of abgaal who's traditional rulers are harti abgaal so he uses HG and promises them to be anti darod and all that and to keep that status quo of lawlessness how it is so they can continue their expansion into shabellaha, dominating bakaraha and hawalas, etc. HG survives on moryanimo and chaos, the last thing he wants is a stablity because his weakness shows then because all his 'educated' are dead today. ppl like baasto iyo xaaf are left the moryans so their administration will be weak, divided, chaotic and less development and their not naturally blessed in terms of land territory. Their scared. I dont blame them, its a bleak future outlook. On top of that barred from somali politics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dhusomareeb till Baralaxay inay dalka waalan oo malin kasto mashruc cusub la yimadan like USC and then Maxkamadihi and now Shabab is just shocking that Somalis fall into their game and don't see why their doing it. They are such a small clan in comparison to the nation, if we all cut our ties to them, somali civil war would be over.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Assad diana Who I am a staunch supporter of is keeping low key he doesn’t want to lose his position as the head of PSF cause president abdiweli gaas said he should vacate his position as the head laakinse he is playing a cat and mouse game with abdiweli gaas.

Here PSF carrying out critical work for shacabka in bosaso, garoowe, qardho, galkacyo, buhoodle..

I am concerned about cumar cabdirashid this guy siyaasad is deadly wallahi why hasn’t he publicly declared his candidacy :kanyehmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hassan sheikh is just a stooge of HG he is using them cause he can't get the support of abgaal who's traditional rulers are harti abgaal so he uses HG and promises them to be anti darod and all that and to keep that status quo of lawlessness how it is so they can continue their expansion into shabellaha, dominating bakaraha and hawalas, etc. HG survives on moryanimo and chaos, the last thing he wants is a stablity because his weakness shows then because all his 'educated' are dead today. ppl like baasto iyo xaaf are left the moryans so their administration will be weak, divided, chaotic and less development and their not naturally blessed in terms of land territory. Their scared. I dont blame them, its a bleak future outlook. On top of that barred from somali politics.
Personally wallahi if it comes to farmaajo or hassan sheikh I support hassan sheikh cause with hassan sheikh waa iska dhicin kartaa laakinse this nacas farmaajo Who is held hostage in Mogadishu by murursade laangaabs who are using the international aid money intended for all somalis to build up hawiye cities like mogadishu is unacceptable wax loo dhulkaadan karo ma ahan ruunti

Atleast with hassan sheikh it’s clear he leads hawiye and only represents hawiye interests and he made that perfectly clear I have no qualms with that laakinse this drugged out buffoon talking about somalinimo while khayre iyo fahad yasin hold all the power in Mogadishu yet wants to be seen as the leader has no clout in Mogadishu forget about the rest of the country

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PSF needs it's divisions demarcated based on the constitution and it's district. Bari it's own division, Nugaal it's own, Mudug it's own, Sool it's own, Sanaag it's own. Each of our security archictecture should follow similar principles. Infact police, pmpf(coastal regions only required), Darawish it's a shame sicid dheere hasn't done much with them. That's the only thing I hold against him.

Can't we find a independent partner for them? this is where world bank can assist but I heard PL refuses to use world bank for security payments like other regions fearing it could destabilize them thru 'beesha calamka' threats of cutting payments if they don't do as they say especially in time's of war when PL is protecting itself one of the key reasons why muse bihi had to surrender to beesha calamka on tukaraq and puntland told them to get 'fkd' kkkk because they don't pay our solders, what can they do to harm us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Personally wallahi if it comes to farmaajo or hassan sheikh I support hassan sheikh cause with hassan sheikh waa iska dhicin kartaa laakinse this nacas farmaajo Who is held hostage in Mogadishu by murursade laangaabs who are using the international aid money intended for all somalis to build up hawiye cities like mogadishu is unacceptable wax loo dhulkaadan karo ma ahan ruunti

Atleast with hassan sheikh it’s clear he leads hawiye and only represents hawiye interests and he made that perfectly clear I have no qualms with that laakinse this drugged out buffoon talking about somalinimo while khayre iyo fahad yasin hold all the power in Mogadishu yet wants to be seen as the leader has no clout in Mogadishu forget about the rest of the country

I can see what you mean, it's easier to expose 'hagist' to the international community and say you can see for yourselves what this man is his USC believer and thru that the interntional community can grant excceptions to PL, where-as when the president is a darod, it's a bit harder I guess and why I am also anti darod being president it makes PL weaker as we basically lose our voice internationally. The ideal situation is to get sheikh sharif types in presidency and strong die hard federalist like farole on the other side of the table in PL and start pushing federalism to be LAW and official and start cutting deals fairly.

We need to ensure the enemy side is occupied by a darod friendly face and if not then a pure hagist face like hassan sheikh so we can use it against them in the international community to grant independence exceptions to PL.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhusomareeb till Baralaxay inay dalka waalan oo malin kasto mashruc cusub la yimadan like USC and then Maxkamadihi and now Shabab is just shocking that Somalis fall into their game and don't see why their doing it. They are such a small clan in comparison to the nation, if we all cut our ties to them, somali civil war would be over.
In sha Allah that’s where we are headed mogadishu as you can see is the capital city of hawiye its been two years farmaajo hasn’t done nothing for mareexan infact he has created enemies for them in dhuusomareeb and in kismayo all the money he gives mareexan are in the form of weapons no infrastructure no schools no hospital laakinse meanwhile in Mogadishu khayre is building up his hawiye areas

These corrupt tuugo khayre and his lackey farmaajo are putting all somalis money (international aid) into mogadishu and other hawiye areas

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance we need strong political strategy. We need to guarantee hawiye the presidency and say mogadishu idinka leh idinka uu talinayan, darod waa ka tanasulay qoondo madaxwayne and it will only be a hawiye race and darod will only compete for 'raisal wasaare'. This will ensure we can make sure the type of hawiye we want in mogadishu, while keeping our 'strong bases' JL/PL darod nazis and non interfered by hawiye ma garatay. Then it's about me and you making sure the cadow hawiye in gurigisa loogu yimi oo lagu tartarmayo duliga hawiye la saari doono villa somalia iyo haday noqoto hawiye sida hassan sheikh waa kheyr allah because we can say he doesnt represent darod waa hawiye nazi and international community then streghten puntland sumcad internationally and deals with us more independently. Iyo hadu soo baxo qof somalinimo wax ka garanayo waa mashallah sida sheikh sharif we just then push in as many federal reforms and laws as we can before the 4 years run out and heads into murky waters again.

WE NEED TO TANASUL FROM 4.5 AND SAY HAWIYOW QAATA VILLA SOMALIA SIDA MAJERTEN UU TARTAMO PUNTLAND IYO OGADEN JUBALAND. LAKIN THEY CANT INTERFERE IN OUR RACE WE MUST MAKE SURE OF THAT, BUT WE ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO INTERFERE IN THEIR RACE AS WE ARE IN PARLIAMENTKA SOMALIA.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
PSF needs it's divisions demarcated based on the constitution and it's district. Bari it's own division, Nugaal it's own, Mudug it's own, Sool it's own, Sanaag it's own. Each of our security archictecture should follow similar principles. Infact police, pmpf(coastal regions only required), Darawish it's a shame sicid dheere hasn't done much with them. That's the only thing I hold against him.

Can't we find a independent partner for them? this is where world bank can assist but I heard PL refuses to use world bank for security payments like other regions fearing it could destabilize them thru 'beesha calamka' threats of cutting payments if they don't do as they say especially in time's of war when PL is protecting itself one of the key reasons why muse bihi had to surrender to beesha calamka on tukaraq and puntland told them to get 'fkd' kkkk because they don't pay our solders, what can they do to harm us.
PSF is made out of every tribe in Puntland theres no Need to turn it into qabil entity I vehemently disagree

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I can see what you mean, it's easier to expose 'hagist' to the international community and say you can see for yourselves what this man is his USC believer and thru that the interntional community can grant excceptions to PL, where-as when the president is a darod, it's a bit harder I guess and why I am also anti darod being president it makes PL weaker as we basically lose our voice internationally. The ideal situation is to get sheikh sharif types in presidency and strong die hard federalist like farole on the other side of the table in PL and start pushing federalism to be LAW and official and start cutting deals fairly.

We need to ensure the enemy side is occupied by a darod friendly face and if not then a pure hagist face like hassan sheikh so we can use it against them in the international community to grant independence exceptions to PL.
Puntland realised this laakinse jubaland has just discovered this hence
In sha Allah I want to see a motion passed against farmaajo and hassan sheikh restored to his rightful place as the leader of mogadishu and hawiye tribe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we can't dismantle 4.5 we must ask the election committee that all presidential candidates from darod side are approved by their regional government, ileen meeshu waa mamul gobolo weeye dalka, nin inta laga soo kaxaysto maraykan oo la yirahdo madaxwayne ba tahay oo uusan mamulkisa soo marin sida mp, senator, etc yuu uu hadli kara waa iga sucale? waa wax la keensaday, mana matheelo meeshu ka yimi. All presidential candidates must be either MPS/SENATORS as they come from a region and named by their regions so we won't fear them or if they don't have MP spot they need to go to where their regions are and get approved this will ensure duli sade has to be approved by @Teeri-Alpha

Qabil ayaa loo qaybsaday soo ma aha dawlada federalka somalia, marka niinka qabiilka ka soo jeedo oo uu tartarmayo xilka madaxwayne ama raisal wasaare waa inu taga meeshu ka soo jeedo oo aqbaliyad ka hela dadka uu magacooda ku galayo tartanka. It's madness any duli maqahiyad joggo maraykan la soo kiraysan karo. It's pointless having a person oo xitaa dadkisa aanan rabin oo aqbalin ama anything, waa la hayste meel kale uu shaqayo oo dad kale uu adeegayo marka.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If we can't dismantle 4.5 we must ask the election committee that all presidential candidates from darod side are approved by their regional government, ileen meeshu waa mamul gobolo weeye dalka, nin inta laga soo kaxaysto maraykan oo la yirahdo madaxwayne ba tahay oo uusan mamulkisa soo marin sida mp, senator, etc yuu uu hadli kara waa iga sucale? waa wax la keensaday, mana matheelo meeshu ka yimi. All presidential candidates must be either MPS/SENATORS as they come from a region and named by their regions so we won't fear them or if they don't have MP spot they need to go to where their regions are and get approved this will ensure duli sade has to be approved by @Teeri-Alpha

Qabil ayaa loo qaybsaday soo ma aha dawlada federalka somalia, marka niinka qabiilka ka soo jeedo oo uu tartarmayo xilka madaxwayne ama raisal wasaare waa inu taga meeshu ka soo jeedo oo aqbaliyad ka hela dadka uu magacooda ku galayo tartanka. It's madness any duli maqahiyad joggo maraykan la soo kiraysan karo. It's pointless having a person oo xitaa dadkisa aanan rabin oo aqbalin ama anything, waa la hayste meel kale uu shaqayo oo dad kale uu adeegayo marka.
What do you think of cumar Abdirashid siyaasad this dude is an enigma siyaasad oo aad u degaan like a stealth bomber kkk Shrewed diplomacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending