Finally Puntite Acknowledges SNM is Built On Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Every election in Somalia we must measure two key things.

Ninka helay madaxwayne ma yahay nin lala shaqayn karo oo siyasada somalia lala rabo aqbalayo, hadusan ahayn, aanu kala saxixno keliya in puntland afar sano waxay ku mashqulaysa arimo horumarineed illa laga helayo wax hamar joggo oo fahmayo runta dalka ka jiro. So this ensures we keep developing and not wasting our time in hamar politics untill their is someone there to talk with that is reasonable while they stay there playing their hawiye games and qarax.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Every election in Somalia we must measure two key things.

Ninka helay madaxwayne ma yahay nin lala shaqayn karo oo siyasada somalia lala rabo aqbalayo, hadusan ahayn, aanu kala saxixno keliya in puntland afar sano waxay ku mashqulaysa arimo horumarineed illa laga helayo wax hamar joggo oo fahmayo runta dalka ka jiro. So this ensures we keep developing and not wasting our time in hamar politics untill their is someone there to talk with that is reasonable while they stay there playing their hawiye games and qarax.
The vision I see Maxa weeye mogadishu will be symbolic like the queen of England having no clout except for the hawiye hegemony that will be the base of hawiye control over hawiye people in general after the constitution is complete all power will be stripped from Mogadishu and power will be concentrated in the federal states we must ensure mogadishu president always is an hawiye no darood should be allowed to ever govern hawiye lands.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What do you think of cumar Abdirashid siyaasad this dude is an enigma siyaasad oo aad u degaan like a stealth bomber kkk Shrewed diplomacy

Can u name what he has left behind because I surely don't see much. Everyone is measured on what they left behind that wasn't there prior. Or else they were just to 'stalling' do HG bidding to continue in the madness and chaos and spread to shabellaha hoose and grab land before a govt intervenes and stops it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Can u name what he has left behind because I surely don't see much. Everyone is measured on what they left behind that wasn't there prior. Or else they were just to 'stalling' do HG bidding to continue in the madness and chaos and spread to shabellaha hoose and grab land before a govt intervenes and stops it.
Cumar cabdirashid cali Shar’marke is Responsible for The creation of jubaland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think Gandi had more to do with it then anything else, he was running around with this for a decade or so and called ina sharmarke is what I suspect. I don't know but I think gandhi is the father of jubaland not sharmarke sxb. Just because they call u in as a participant doesn't mean your a founder kkkkk. SYL was similar yasin ali sharmarke founded it and called in participants and I think Ghandi jubaland was the same.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think Gandi had more to do with it then anything else, he was running around with this for a decade or so and called ina sharmarke is what I suspect. I don't know but I think gandhi is the father of jubaland not sharmarke sxb. Just because they call u in as a participant doesn't mean your a founder kkkkk. SYL was similar yasin ali sharmarke founded it and called in participants and I think Ghandi jubaland was the same.
Did you watch that video I posted? Ahmed madoobe himself testified to the fact cumar cabdirashid was the back bone and one of the main pillars in creation of jubaland let’s give credit where credit is due don’t let your cuqdad for bah dirooble cloud your judgement boowe kkk

@1:10 onwards jubaland President ahmed madoobe says cumar Abdirashid is the backbone in the creation of jubaland
Ghandi was pushing for the creation of azania which didn’t fall through

What do you think of cumar Abdirashid siyaasad this dude is an enigma siyaasad oo aad u degaan like a stealth bomber kkk Shrewed diplomacy

i like uncle umar, he is at peace with Ogadens from kenya, DDSI, jubbaland, hawiyes, ahmed madoobe, cabdi iley/DDSI, xamar mafia marehan and hawiye moryaans, he does his thing, man is firstly MJ royalty, waa osman muxamuud royalty, he is what we expected from failmarjo, but marjo waa B000n

if the likes of umar was president, somalia would be a lot better, someone to finally actually enact the federal laws we need and finally make a seteelmentent with the regions,

what has failmarjo acheived? atleast hassan sheikh had guts, failmarjo wa useless,

car name me marehans one thing failmarjjo has achived? is booty clapping for foreign nations leaders, war waha waa doqon farmajo, he is like aidid with out power, still more dangerous,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
i like uncle umar, he is at peace with Ogadens from kenya, DDSI, jubbaland, hawiyes, ahmed madoobe, cabdi iley/DDSI, xamar mafia marehan and hawiye moryaans, he does his thing, man is firstly MJ royalty, waa osman muxamuud royalty, he is what we expected from failmarjo, but marjo waa B000n

if the likes of umar was president, somalia would be a lot better, someone to finally actually enact the federal laws we need and finally make a seteelmentent with the regions,

what has failmarjo acheived? atleast hassan sheikh had guts, failmarjo wa useless,

car name me marehans one thing failmarjjo has achived? ****** is booty clapping for foreign nations leaders, war waha waa doqon farmajo, he is like aidid with out power, still more dangerous,
How can a cow ass eater from Jooray understand the complexities of federalism and state building selling charcoal and eating cow booty ku filnow ninyahow like your cousin Duqbilow:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

@Cognitivedissonance @DR OSMAN

He talks a little bit about the formation of Jubbaland
I dont need to listen to that mareexan man to tell me about the formation of jubaland my mothers side of the family whos mj are from kismayo i know about the siyaasad of jubaland very well as you know harti settle in jubadda hoose the mayor of kismayo and the director of kismayo port and the interior minister of jubaland are all mj so dont talk to me like an outsider i am a jubalander

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I dont need to listen to that mareexan man to tell me the formation of jubaland my mothers side of tge family whos mj are from kismayo i know about the siyaasad of jubaland very well as you know harti settle in jubadda hoose the mayor of kismayo and the director of kismayo port and the interior minister of jubaland are all mj so dont talk to me like an outsider i am a jubalander
He’s Majerten actually

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you were reer Jubbaland like you say you would know that’s the brother of Korneel Abdirizak Afguduud their well known in Bari and Kismaayo what kind of MJ are you:childplease:
The kind of mj jubalander that supports president Ahmed madoobe:denzelnigga:

@Teeri-Alpha Keep us outta your dirty mouth warday boy

Bq2KbxICQAM9y9-.jpg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yes yuulka is awesome. Plus also that guy called saacid shirdoon not him personally lakin walalkisa waa nin gob darode abahay buu yiri, they would never select that man as PM buu yiri, ninkasi hurdaaye oo nagta cayr uu taliso ayay keensadeen. Bal aar ha keenaan walalkisa wayn saacid, my father was in his same class and knows him real well, he said this hurdaaye dhegaha ayaa laga garaci jiray even as young person so that's to be suspected in hawiye ay keensadan nin noocasi ah. I forgot his name maybe some sade can remind me @Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete @nine

If these sade changed their politics and just allowed PRO DAROD MAREHAN to lead, puntland wud step aside only then, but till they keep bringing pro hawiye oo islee yihin ka faidayso hawiye necebka majerten wallahi our beef wont end. We can still win being pro darod just make hawiye choose between a pro darod from all tribes, at the end he will need to choose between one nazi for another nazi darod kkk

Warya @DR OSMAN the wild doctor on kaniini 24/7. Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed is pro Marehan. As for Saacid Shirdoon he makes his own decisions and he as well is pro Marehan. And your old man is telling you fake news Saacid used to punk guys in his school days. Respect your elders landeere Sade. Sade's political game is being pro Sade always looking at own interests. Puntland should focus on protecting Garowe from getting captured. Kkk. We have pro Sade politics at the end of the day.

Sheikh

VIP
Where is yuulka horta how comes he has disappeared from the radar?

I heard he is originally from gedo maxa ka jiro ruunti waa nin dhadkiisa iyo dhalkiisa dacaad u ah waa goob wallahi he may be gone but he will never be forgotten
May Allah bless him and preserve him amiin :salute:

Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed is in Villa Somalia chilling with his ina adeer Jaalle Farmaajo. He's a pro Sade Ugaas.

Sheikh

VIP
Personally wallahi if it comes to farmaajo or hassan sheikh I support hassan sheikh cause with hassan sheikh waa iska dhicin kartaa laakinse this nacas farmaajo Who is held hostage in Mogadishu by murursade laangaabs who are using the international aid money intended for all somalis to build up hawiye cities like mogadishu is unacceptable wax loo dhulkaadan karo ma ahan ruunti

Atleast with hassan sheikh it’s clear he leads hawiye and only represents hawiye interests and he made that perfectly clear I have no qualms with that laakinse this drugged out buffoon talking about somalinimo while khayre iyo fahad yasin hold all the power in Mogadishu yet wants to be seen as the leader has no clout in Mogadishu forget about the rest of the country

See Bantu boy Jaalle Farmaajo has sidelined you since he's your master after all. Only buffoon is you crying he beat you in checkers. Jaalle Farmaajo is in Villa Somalia chilling with his clansman. He has all the power and clout in Mogadishu and the whole country since he's the rightful leader.

Sheikh

VIP
I can see what you mean, it's easier to expose 'hagist' to the international community and say you can see for yourselves what this man is his USC believer and thru that the interntional community can grant excceptions to PL, where-as when the president is a darod, it's a bit harder I guess and why I am also anti darod being president it makes PL weaker as we basically lose our voice internationally. The ideal situation is to get sheikh sharif types in presidency and strong die hard federalist like farole on the other side of the table in PL and start pushing federalism to be LAW and official and start cutting deals fairly.

We need to ensure the enemy side is occupied by a darod friendly face and if not then a pure hagist face like hassan sheikh so we can use it against them in the international community to grant independence exceptions to PL.

You won't get no duli's. Only more centralists will come. Centralism is gonna be the law as always been. And only the central government will start cutting deals on their watch since they are the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending